𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 | 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑢

Start from the beginning

Taking out a dark brown star necklace and different color brown bracelets that match, you place them on top of the clothes. Walking out of your closet with your stuff, you place them down on your king-sized bed. Taking off the clothes you're wearing, you go to one of your drawers in front of your bed, you take out your underwear, lotion, hair cap, and deodorant.  Once you had everything you placed your robe on and walked into the bathroom.

Placing your lotion and deodorant on the sink, you place your robe on a wall hanger and place your purple locs in your hair cap. Turning the faucet on, you hop in the shower and do your routine. Once you finished showering, you slightly dried your skin, leaving it damp to put lotion and sunscreen on.

You brushed your teeth and did your skincare routine bringing it down to your neck and chest. Once you felt like everything was good, you placed your robe on and walked out of the bathroom with your things. Tossing your clothes in a basket, you get ready, leaving the jewelry last to put on light makeup. Taking off the hair cap, you fix your hair, placing it in a high bun with strands out in the front and edges done. You decided to not wear your coat as your tattoos showed from the top being sleeveless. You fixed your septum piercing to make it show while your standard lobe piercings changed into gold slim hoops and industrial piercing looking pretty. You felt gorgeous, you been knew that but damn this was something and the world had to see it.

"Main bahut khoobasoorat hoon." You mutter out while you stare at yourself in the mirror. Hearing familiar footsteps come up the stairs, you look up seeing your best friends Alicia and Satoru at the doorway. The two are smiling at you and your smile back up at them. "Wassup big booty judy?" Alicia lets out as the two walk up to you. You shrug, "I'm ready to go hons plus I feel hella good." You tell them, Satoru sitting down on your bed, admiring your beauty. "You look good, Y/n." Surprising all of you, you and Alicia laugh. "I ain't eva heard this mans compliment me. Where's your slick comments at?" You say while playfully hitting his right shoulder where his new tattoo is.

Hearing him hiss, he glares at you. "You little shit, you did that on purpose!" "Yes, I did." You say with a shit-eating grin. Feeling his hand connect with your left shoulder, Satoru keeps it there with a smile. "Now we're even." He lets out, Standing as you both look at Aliclia, only to see her walk out of the room quickly and down the stairs.

"COME ON NOW!" She yells out from the bottom of the stairs, "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE IF WE DON'T!" She finishes up, hearing her pick up her keys, Satoru lets go of you and let you walk out first then follows behind and shuts your door.

Taking your keys, you three leave the house, Satoru locking the door as you go to your impala and unlock it. Alicia gets in the passenger seat and Satoru goes in the back, sitting in the middle. Placing your seatbelts on, you turn your car on and drive out of your driveway, making sure to not hit Alicia's car. Putting the roof down, and feeling the sun and breeze, you drive to the meetup.

The car ride was enjoyable since y'all, truly Satoru's choice, played I Spy and blasted music. Driving to an abandoned area, lights lit up everywhere, from cars and light stands. The sun was coming down, the night ready to appear with stars and the moon to keep it lit. Many people were coming from different places, some to just showcase their cars and others to race. Even though what you were doing was illegal, you didn't care cause it was fun to you. You felt free as ever doing races and met lots of talented people. Placing your car by other cars that were going to be in the race, you, Satoru, and Alicia get out of the Impala.

Seeing a familiar face, you smile, realizing it's Choso. Dapping him up, he blows out smoke from his cigarette, leaving it on his lips as he eyes you, liking what he sees. Feeling a muscular arm wrap around you and a dark cologne smell, you look up seeing a long white-head man. "Worick, why the fuck are you here?" You didn't mean to come off aggressive as you did but you were just a little shocked and also a little worried and confused at the same time. He chuckles, kissing your forehead. "Don't mind me, princess. Just here for the fun. And you." He whispers the last part, a deep chuckle leaving his lips and making you shiver from how close he is to you.