𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 | 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑢 𝑓𝑡. 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑘𝑜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

inhaled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

inhaled. his plump lips glossed by his tongue, kept the cigarette in place while his fingers full of silver rings knocked on the cigarette box. his sunglasses laid on top of his long straight jet-black hair while his silver necklaces caught your attention. you stood in front of him, eyebags covered by your naturally long eyelashes with rubbed mascara. you felt hallowed each time he stared at you, yet when he blew smoke in your face, you inhaled. feeling alive with your bloodstream full of impurity. his cheetah print coat covered his muscles and tattoo sleeve, since he wore a black tank top.

your coats matched, your face not so fully covered by your tight jet-black curls with your dark melanin skin glowing by the sun. your lips covered in black lipstick with black lip liner and your eyes smudged with makeup. you toyed with the cigarette between your fingers, you've never smoked and never found the interest either - yet you found yourself standing in front of the man who smokes any chance he gets. he had decency, only smokes when he's done after a show or outside in your shared garden. he smirked, knowing you wouldn't place the cigarette on your lips, he always hated the idea of making you a smoker yet never wanted to stop himself.

you looked to the right, seeing the bassist, satoru, walk with his guitar bag and his sunglasses laying low on his nose while his fingers ran through his undercut. satoru walked with shoko, her hair in a ponytail with two strands resting on her face, her lips covered in smudge red lipstick- caused by you. your heart flutters when she recognizes her backpack resting on the right side of your shoulder as her keys twirling on her left index finger. some fans walked beside them, bombarding them with personal questions. satoru and shoko chuckles at a question one fan asks but you didn't hear, neither did suguru.

suguru, plucks the cigarette from your hand, placing it in a box and smushes his in an ashtray on top of a garbage can. as the two get closer, suguru pulls you closer, his calm demeanor changing into a predator catching its prey. your arms wrap around him, your lips smushing into his as his hands rest on your jeans, tugging on it to move your body back and forth a little to create friction.

once the two finally reach, you push suguru against the wall, your left hand covering his head while he pulls your head back. his lips tracing down to your neck to suck your skin. his eyes locking with both shoko and satoru's, you feel his breathing become heavier as his fans watch in awe. a couple leave while one stays, feeling suguru's lips leave from your skin, you move back only to see the fan standing behind shoko.

"you wanna kiss too?" suguru questions, the fan nods and he chuckles, his nose, plump lips, and chin covered by your black lipstick. you took out your little mirror wiping your lipstick off your face as the fan waits for something. "too bad baby girl, my lips only suck hers." he points to you, you glance back at the timid fan who looks down at the ground immediately.

"but i'm willing to do something else, you think you can do us a favor?" the fan looks back up, nodding quickly with a smile slowly returning. "think you can take my guitar and keep it in a safe space, pretty girl?" his hand picking up his guitar case from the floor, he hands it to her and she looks at it before she hesitantly takes it. she holds it tightly, smiling to herself then back at you. "you know, you shouldn't be alone at a place like this, right?" you say, genuinely worried though you try to play it off as if you didn't care. "yeah, my best friend is in the car right now, the red one over there. see?" she points to a red camaro, turning back to you. you nod, yawing a bit.

"well, we gotta get going. we hope to see you again," shoko says, the girl starts walking away, waving at you all, then looks back at suguru. "thank you by the way!" she says, a huge smile on her face as he nods. the group turns their attention back to each other, yours mostly on suguru.

"well, to club 89?" shoko says while you guys start walking to her truck. you all nod, reaching to her truck you get in the passenger seat while satoru and suguru get in the back. turning the radio on, you smile to yourself when you hear suguru singing on the radio. feeling shoko's hands rest on your knee, you play with your black acrylic nails with your charms hitting against each other.

looking through the mirror, satoru smiles at you as you smile back. even though you never called each other family, they felt like one in some way. resting your hand on top of shoko's you pick it up, and chaste kiss her skin.

rolling the windows down, you stare at the sky, enjoying the breeze and the clouds.