- 1. -

After a long travel from a land far far away I finally made it to were the map was said to be. It should have been arriving soon as I hid in the plum eating man's room.

I hid behind one of his potions that foamed a dark green. I was busy counting sheep and figuring out what my wish was going to be until I heard something break through the vent.

I covered my mouth and looked around, maybe- maybe just a mouse, I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be, the man lives off plum pie.

I then heard the door slam open and knew right then that it was my time I just didn't know how to approach the situation.

"Woahh look at all this magic stuff!" One of the sisters said. I held in a chuckle at the obliviousness.

I watched them analyzing the plan, it all depends where they put the chest.

"MAKE WITH THE BOX!" Big jack Horner yelled before taking the chest away from them.

"After so many years of searching...this moment!" He unlocked the box and I knew it was my go time. I pulled out my sparkling sword and waited.

"Hey little Jack!" One of the sisters announced and Jack locked the box. I sighed and watched them.

"Excuse me?" Jack Horner turned around. "Could you do the thing?? In the fairy tail!" She smiled holding up her thumbs. "It wasn't a fairy tail! It's only a nursery rhyme..." Jack and the girls continued for a bit.

I looked down to see a blur open the box and grab the map, I should have known I wasn't the only one. I jumped down from the potion and watched the figure fall down and my sword fall right beside his face.

There was another figure as well. "Puss??" I looked up at the two cats infront of me, Kitty soft paws and Puss in boots.

They didn't notices me for a bit. "Puss." Kitty Said Sternly, "kitty!" Puss said happily.

"Puss? Kitty??" I asked and they both turned to me. "Princess?!" They both gasped, I narrowed my eyes at both of them.

Kitty then turned around and kicked Puss straight in the face and as she had her moment I stole the map from her. "Long time no see! Let's keep it that way." I stated smiling about to run off.

Until Puss grabbed my heel and tripped me. "Goodness Puss! Have you no respect for your future queen??" I asked as he rolled his eyes

"Oh cut it out Princess, we all know you aren't cut out for adventures." He stated taking the map from me. Kitty then grabbed Puss and pushed him.

"Okay Puss, I get you want the map, I want it too. But NEVER treat a princess like that." I nodded standing up and fixing my crown.

"AHHAAA!! THERE IT IS!!" Jack Horner told as me kitty and puss all hid behind the box. I watched as one of the sister touched the Mitis gold hand..and laughed.

"This is why you never cross jack Horner..." puss said and I turned around. "What is This?" Kitty asked Puss messing with his terrible beard.

"Yeah for real! Are you a pirate now?" I asked chuckling. "Shshshhsss" puss shushed us as I rolled my eyes.

"It's like a possum crawled on your face and died." Kitty stated while I started laughing once again. "Shhhhh" he shushed us again.

I leaned in real close to him. "Of shame." I said finishing kittys sentence. "Please you two, mock me quietly."

"I hate it." Kitty announced "it's disgusting!" I agreed. "Well I love it! It's distinguished." Puss said messing with his dusty beard.

Suddenly the sound of crumbling was heard, and I looked up to see the roof being smashed.

And then I saw baby bear being thrown against a book shelf and then onto the floor.

I looked down at baby bear and raised my eyebrow confused, I then looked behind me and Jack Horner had turned around.

"Great Plan Baby..realll cat like." My eyes widened as I looked up to Goldie. Long time no see for her as well.

She then jumped down with Mama and Papa Bear and my hair started to raise as I stood holding the map along with Kitty and Puss.

"Puss in Boots?" Goldie asked. "Goldie, bears."

"Hello Jack." Kitty soft paw waved. "Kitty softpaws, my you have a lot of nerve coming back here." Jack said and kitty smiled.

"Please, I was the best theif you ever hired."

"You robbed me!"

"You set me up."

"You said you were going on some spiritual retreat." Goldie stated pointing at soft paws.

"namaste" kitty bowed

"And you're supposed to be dead."

"I got better?" Puss replied.

"And YOU are supposed to be locked up in your castle till the end!" Goldie pointed at me.

"Aye...uh- Change of plans." I shrugged

"Ugh- Just give us the map." Goldie said and I laughed.

"And throw in a dozen pies." Papa said. "Ooo do you got any savory pies?" Mama asked. "Yeah! What flavors you got?" Baby asked alongside mama.

I started giggling watching Goldie get frustrated at the three Bears.

"UGH! Would you stop talking about blooming pies?! FOCUS!" She smashed the glass on the table and pointed it at us.

"Hand over that map! Or I'll punch holes in the lot of ya." Goldie said fiercely. Just as she said that though the bookshelf baby had smashed into was falling over.

"Oh bums!" Goldie said. "Look out! It's coming down!"

Me Puss and kitty all tan the opposite direction of the falling bookshelf and unplunged the magic carpet while getting on it and bursting through the door, straight into Horner.

"HA!" Puss laughed. "That rainbow magic stuff was pretty cool!" I smiled.

"I hate talking fairy tale ANIMALS." Jack Horner yelled and threw a trident at the carpet causing us to fall of it and tropple down onto a counter.

Puss ended up with the map and started running off.

"What? Get back here!" Kitty yelled and I started running like any cat would do unlike these two who run on hind legs.

"Puss, give me the map! Now!" I said running even faster. "No! The best theif has won."