"JJ," Leek replied and Murda looked in the camera squinting his eyes.

"Where you going?" He put his face all in the camera.

"To hell If I don't pray," I snickered to myself cse im funny asf.

He smacked his lips,"Foe Jj quit playing wit me girl," He said calmly smoking his blunt looking fine asl.

I sighed," Home Murda."

"Why you doing allat like you ain't tryna talk to a nigga or sum jj," He spoke scrunching his face up looking at me.

"What I'm doing?" I questioned glancing at the camera quickly looking back at the rode.

"That attitude shit,cut that shit out," he spoke,"You look good, where you coming from?" He questioned looking into the camera scanning my face.

"Damn Murda touch yo nose," I mugged,all in my business for what?

"It's straight Ima see yo lil ass soon anyway shorty," He waved his finger in the camera chuckling giving the phone back to Leek.

"You coming on the block best?" Leek asked flipping the camera," The niggas are out!" He exclaimed.

Murda smacked the fuck out the back of his head," No she good fuck you on?"

"I'm playing brudda," He put his hands on in surrender," Pop out twin," He whisper to me looking over his shoulder.

"I got you," I laughed really finna pop out.

I got home and Smookie nem already there," I just changed my mind I'm coming," I stated going to my room changed out my scrubs.

She looked like what she look like in the picture at the top if that make sense💀- author

I left out my room about 20 or so minutes later,"Bout time shit," Tiara mumbled standing up.

"Right," Nee co-signed.

"Perfection takes time," I spoke confidently.

"Perfection? Ho yo ass look like bouba savage," Smookie said waving me off getting in her car.

"Hoe fuck you!" I exclaimed laughing

Nee and Tiara busted out laughing," not Bouba," They said together.

"Ight now it ain't that funny," I side eyed them.

"Hayyy fam bam!" Tiara said hopping out the car.

A few hays and wassups were said.

"Wassup bae," Choppa said kissing her.

"Eww tf," I mugged them fake gagging.

"Girl bye," Tiara said laughing and I laughed too.

"Hayy everybody!" Nee and Smookie exclaimed getting out.

A few hays and wassups were said.

I looked around for Murda and aint see him I shrugged," Hayy best," Leek yelled hugging me and I hugged him back," Hay leek!"

"Where k3?"Smookie questioned and everybody started whistling looking up in the sky.

"Damn is that flying zebras," Leek said pointing to the sky.

"Hell yea Ian know them bitches could fly," Some nigga said pursing his lips.

"Man fuck y'all and him on soul," Smookie said getting back in the car mad asl.

Murda came out the house and paused looking at me I tried adjusting my shirt ..will bra.

He walked up on me,"Where tf your shirt at Jamiyah?" He said low not trying to cause a scene making me walk back some.

How tf he know my name?

"This my shirt wym?" I tilted my head playing dumb.

"How that's a shirt when yo titties damn near hanging out?" He walked toward me scrunching his face up,I walked back hitting the gate.

"Is they showing doe?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Tighten tf up JJ fr," He pressed his finger in my head making my head fly back hitting the gate.

"Okay Ghost," I mumbled as he tried fixing my bra trying to get it to cover more but it wasn't any use.

"Cmon," He stated walking to his car.

"Ion wanna go."

"Did I asked you what the fuck you want Jamiyah?" He scrunched his face up at me turning back around.

I huffed following him to his car.

"We finna go ima fuck wit y'all stay dangerous," Murda spoke to Choppa nem.

We got in his car and he was speeding down the blocks so it didn't take us long," That ain't my house."

"I know it's mine," He came to the passenger side opening the car door for me," Thank you," I smiled he shut the door and I followed him to his house.

Awww he a gentlemen.

We got in and I followed him to his room," Here," He handed me one of his white t-shirts and shorts I got in shower.

30 or so minutes late I finished my shower "You got some lotion?" I popped my head out his bathroom that was connected to his room.

"Under the sink," He stated I shut the door back getting the lotion and not to long after getting out the bathroom.

I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do with myself," Come lay down," Murda spoke chuckling.

I sat on his bed in silence for a minute," What's your real name?I don't want to call you Murda no more."

"Jakari."

"Awww that's so cute," I cooed at him laughing.

He pulled me close to him and I laid on his chest as he rubbed my butt," You getting real touch Jakari," I stated but didn't stop him I love a good butt rub.

Silence fell again but a comfortable silence until I spoke it,"Did you always want to do what you do know?"

"Naw i used to want to play basketball," He chuckled some," Said real cliche right."

"Nope I think thats real nice," I spoke truthfully.

"Did you finish school?" I asked.

"Yes but I wanted to go to college but shit ain't work out that way," He shrugged.

"You should it'll be good for you Jakari," I spoke pulling his covers over us more.

We talked more getting to know each other better and soon drifted to sleep.

𝗖𝗵𝘁. 8 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻...
𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara