~4~

__________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jeongin's POV:

I could hear yelling coming from the front room.

That's all I could hear when I woke up.

It made me scared.

Made me feel trapped in my head, with the sounds of someone angry on repeat in my brain.

It felt like everything was closing in on itself.

Like I couldn't breathe.

My vision was getting darker and the world was getting farther away.

My ears echoing everything I could hear making it painful to listen to anything.

Tears made their way down my cheeks as I became overstimulated my own emotions, thoughts, and senses.

Knowing that I couldn't stay like this for very long, I made my way out of my room and into the living room area where the sounds were originally coming from. no one was out here which freaked me out even further. No able to form any words, I made my way towards my roommates rooms. Minho's door was closed and from what I could hear on the other side I knew better than to interrupt what was going on. I went over to Hyunjin's room whose door was open. Peeking inside through my watering eyes that were dropping silent panicked tears, it was clear that Hyunjin and Felix Left.

3rd Person POV:

Jeongin was in a lot of mental pain. His panic attack had slowed down but I was still there. He didn't know what to do. Minho and Jisung were very busy in their room and he couldn't find Hyunjin or Felix anywhere in the dorm. He tried contacting Seungmin but the boy didn't answer. He needed someone to talk to..... but who?

That's where he remembered that Hyunjin and Minho had put an Emergency Contact in his phone for times like this. They had told him over and over again that if he ever was in a tough spot or he needed comforting that they couldn't provide, to call the number.

Jeongin pulled out his phone and went to his contacts.

Contacts

Day6_obsessed🔪

DramaLlama

Emergency Contact >>>

Call? 

yes[] no[]

yes[x]

Jisung Hyung

Lixie

MotherMinho

After pressing the call button, Jeongin nervously waited for the other person to pick up. He had no idea who this Emergency Contact was but he knew that he could be trusted. After the 3rd ring, the call was connected.

(Jeongin will be on the left and emergency contact on the right :))

"...hello?"