~2~

__________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

__________________________________________________________________________________

Minho was starting to think about going home. He had been with Jisung and the rest of 3RACHA almost all day and he was worried about Jeongin being home alone since he knew that Hyunjin wouldn't be back for at least another couple hours.

"Hey Ji? I think I should go home to check up on Innie."

"Oh, alright. Although he's 16 now Min, he can take care of himself."

"I'm just worried. What if something happened and he can't get a hold of Hyunjin or myself?"

"Minho-Hyung. Don't stress yourself out. He's probably fin-" Changbin had started.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Minho's phone suddenly started ringing. Grabbing his phone and looking at the screen, Minho saw that it was Hyunjin who was calling him.

"That's Weird, he should still be in his shoot right now, I wonder why he's calling."

Drama Llama Calling~

Answer call?

Yes[] - No[]

Yes[x]

"Hello? Hyunjin?"

"Hey. I'm calling to let you know that I'm coming home early. I had a feeling that you might be getting worried about Jeongin."

"I was just getting ready to head home actually."

"Oh, well since I'm already in the dorm building, go ahead and stay where you are, don't worry about jeongin, I'll be home to take care of him."

In the background Minho could hear Hyunjin messing with his keys, unlocking the door. 'Jeongin! I'm home!' a pause, 'Jeongin?'. Silence was then followed.

"Hyunjin? Is everything OK?"

"Minho? Jeongin didn't say he was going anywhere today did he?"

" ...no ...No he didn't."

Minho could hear Hyunjin begin to panic on the other side of the phone.

"Hyunjin. I need you to calm down, I'll be there shortly, OK?"

"Mhm" Hyunjin couldn't say anything or he knew he would start crying.