Stepdad

It was movie night for the "Family". It was me, my mom, my brother, my stepbrother, and my stepdad all sitting in the living room, trying to get comfy as my brothers argued over which movie to play. I sighed, grabbed my drink, and sat on the couch with my mom and stepdad. I just wore a pair of short shorts and a tank as it was a million degrees in the house almost all the time, but I grabbed a blanket off the ottoman cause I knew sitting here would make me cold and bored. I just prayed that I would at least fall asleep halfway through the movie so I didn't have to talk to anyone after. I hated these mandatory family nights. I was eighteen, I could be doing something other than this that would be a better use of my time. I rolled my eyes as the brothers decided on something, pushing each other to put in the disc while my mother and stepdad cuddled on the couch next to me.

"Okay okay," mom called out, "Just put the movie in, and turn off the lights already" She laughed as Braxton ran for the lights before Tyler could even think of it. The only light in the living room was now just the tv about to play a movie.

An hour in I shifted in my seat, sitting up a little bit straighter as I draped the blanket I grabbed earlier over my legs and a little bit over my stepdad by accident. I glanced over and saw that my mom was asleep against the armrest of the couch.

"You don't mind do you?" Steven, my stepdad asked as he pulled the blanket over himself and sat closer to me.

"No, I guess not," I sighed as he already made himself comfy. I went back to watching the movie but couldn't help but take notice of a hand resting on my thigh. I couldn't see well in the dark but didn't think anything of it besides my imagination. That was until the hand began squeezing my thigh and moving higher. Confused, I looked over to Steven to see him watching the movie very intently. During a brighter scene, I quickly glanced under the covers and saw it was in fact his hand on my thigh and just barely caught a glimpse of his other hand unzipping his pants. My eyes bulged as I put the blanket back down and sat in silence.

I will admit, Steven was a very attractive man, my mother did well with him as he was good with my brother as well but I didn't know how to go about this as his hand crept further and further up my leg until his pinky hit my crotch. I gasped as he continued to push further, rubbing my sex through my shorts. I instinctively closed my legs and put my hands in my lap, stopping him from moving but I could see a hint of a smirk as he leaned back and down enough to be ear level.

"Meet me in the kitchen," He said before sitting up and throwing his side of the blanket off. His pants were undone but not noticeable if you weren't looking. Unsure of what to do I sat in my spot for a little longer, looking over to see mom still sleeping and the brothers sharing popcorn while talking over the movie. Feeling the wet patch in my shorts I decided to take a gamble and get up to the kitchen. Gently I laid the blanket back down on the couch and tiptoed out of the living room. In the kitchen, Steven was leaning against the island and motioned his head to follow him. I did and he led me to the breakfast nook on the far side. As soon as I was at arm's length he grabbed my waist and spun me around till my ass hit the table.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-yelled while he pulled down my shorts. In shame and shock, I tried to cover myself with my hands only for him to quickly lift me onto the table. He slid his hands down my thighs to my knees, forcing my legs open but I still covered my sex with my hands.

"Move" He demanded my hands, and I shook my head.

"You're married!" I pointed out, "To my mother nonetheless" I could just barely see him roll his eyes as he pushed his body between my legs, and grabbed my wrists. He forced them off of my sex and pinned them to either side of me. Slowly he kneeled down on one knee, then the other as I squirmed and tried to break free from his grasp. He didn't say anything as he lowered his head down until he was right in front of me. My breathing picked up as he breathed on me for a few moments, his hot breath soon replaced his hot mouth.