S3

Rose's POV (In Class)

I sat in class uncomfortably. I sat in my same seat, in the back of the class and off to the far left side, but luckily there was no one in my row to notice my discomfort... except the mystery man, who decided to sit right next to me today. Only now did I realize I didn't get his name.

We sat there for a while until the professor walked in and started the class hour. I began taking notes as they went, every now and then glancing over at the mystery man as he did the same. We were nearly halfway through the lecture when all of a sudden mystery man laid his hand on my thigh, very high up. I glanced over at him wondering what he was doing only to see that he was still taking notes.

His hand mindlessly traced the hem of my shorts, every other time dipping down to the inner of my thigh, grazing right against my covered sex. I was about to move his hand when all of a sudden the hard object in my panties began to vibrate. I gasped in shock and pleasure. Causing my pen to veer off the page, leaving a mark behind. Instantly I tried to move my shorts and panties down a little bit, trying to ease them off my clit. Half through my movements mystery man took his hand and pressed it right against my covered sex, pushing the vibrator right back onto my clit.

I moaned out softly as the vibrations intensified, covering my mouth immediately. I looked toward the professor to see him glancing over in our direction but not stopping his lecture. He continued on as normal.

"Please stop" I whispered to him as he rubbed the device into me. My nipples began to become hard again, sending jolts down to my core as they rubbed against the rough material of my shirt. He only smirked and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I'll let you come, only if you are a good girl, get under the table, and suck daddy off for him" he leaned away and glanced at me, waiting for his answer. I guess I took too long because he turned the vibrations impossibly higher. I jerked forward with tremors. I looked down at the tent in his pants and the space in front of him. The desks were more like tables, with panels in front. So no one in front could see what would be going on. The space in front of him was fairly large and the table was a bit high. Meaning I could go down and still be comfortable.

"Fuck it" I whispered to myself as I abandoned my notes and got under the table. Sitting on my knees I began by rubbing his cock through his pants, getting him impossibly harder, but the vibrations in my panties lowered. No no no I thought to myself, quickly unzipping and trying to lower his pants and briefs. He lifted his hips a little, helping me do so. As soon as his briefs were down his cock sprang free. A nice 8+ inches worth of thick, veiny, hard, cock. I gasped softly in shock and stared for a moment.

This is going to be fun. I grabbed the base, my hand just barely wrapping around him, and started to jerk. As I jerked him, the vibrations returned to their previous set of intense, bringing back the small knot in my stomach. Wanting more I leaned forward and licked his bulging mushroom tip. Tasting the salty precum leaking out. I started at the base again and kissed it before licking and kissing my way back to the top, earning me less vibration.

Whimpering, I pushed the vibrations into my clit while taking his tip in my mouth and sucking hard. The vibrations immediately intensified and I began to take more and more into my mouth. I was able to get 3/4 of him in before my gag reflex began to kick in. Knowing I couldn't take anymore I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked harder as I bobbed my head up and down. Moaning as quietly as I could around his cock as he allowed me pleasure.

As my climax got closer my jaw began to hurt, I go to stop but he puts his hand on the back of my head, pulling my hair and fucking my mouth. His feet spread my legs further apart, making me arch into him. My moans get louder around his cock and my climax gets closer. I reached my hand around and began to play with his balls, wanting him to come at the same time I do. I heard a soft groan leave his mouth as he pistons my head on his cock.

I'm so close. One hand grabs onto his clave while the other plays with my breast, tweaking the nipple, trying to make myself come faster.

Yes, I moaned around his cock. Yes! I began to get louder as my climax neared YES! I screamed around his cock as I came, and as he busted down my throat. His low groans sounded loud as he jerked his load into my mouth. Holding me there for a few moments.