11

(UHM, I KINDA FORGOT LIKE A PRETTY MAJOR THING ABT THE STORY OF THIS THIS IS WHAT NOT WRITING FOR A MONTH DOES TO A MFER SO UH SOME THINGS IN THE PAST FEW CHAPTERS MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE SORRY ILL TRY AND FIX THOSE LATER)

(also writing fanfics brings up some weird questions like 'are refrigerators cannon in cookie run?')

i ran my fingers through my hair as i sat up and yawned, i just had the best sleep of my life.

"woooowww you slept forrrrr... thirtyyy five hours!" i nearly jumped out of my skin as poison mushroom appeared just next to my bed,

"good lord kid! did you watch me the whole time?"

"yeahhh" he smiled innocently,

"do you not sleep?"

"don't gotta." he plopped down next to my bed and looked up at me with big purple eyes,

"okay... i'm hungry can you point me to the kitchen?"

"okayyy, pick me up!" he extended his arms up at me as i stood,

"okay, c'mon big head." i couldn't help but smile as i lifted the child onto my shoulders,

he giggled at being held up so high, "yaaayyy,"

i walked up a few flights of stairs before mushroom told me to stop on the 34th floor, then pointed me down a hall into a kitchen/dining room, i pushed the kitchen door open to see licorice already sitting at the table eating cereal.

"...uh, hey?" i was so confused, i wasn't sure how i should act around these people, should i be cold and show how absolutely furious i was that they took me from my home? should i be kind in the name of survival? i don't know what any of them stand for i just know for the most part they follow the orders of pomegranate who follows the orders of some 'dark enchantress'.

"...hi." he glanced up at me but quickly turned his attention back to his half empty bowl of cereal like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

i pulled poison mushroom off of my shoulders and sat him on the ground, he then pointed at a chair, "your seat." he stated plainly, pointing at the chair next to licorice.

i nodded then started poking around in cabinets and the fridge, "can i just make anything?"

"you can use anything as long as it doesn't have a name on it." licorice piped up, still avoiding eye contact.

"oh, thanks." i immediately grabbed some cereal and milk and sat down in the chair poison mushroom said was mine.

as i ate i thought, and i decided. i'm going to do whatever it takes to protect my family back at camp, my own health set aside. i just have to survive even if barely, if i die they might take someone else from camp.

"hey licorice," i looked up at him, poison mushroom had sat in his lap while i was spaced out,

"what?"

"uh, pomegranate said i'll be meeting dark enchantress tomorrow, could you tell me like, what to do? or how that might be? i don't know, i'm nervous."

"oh... well she'll probably have you fight one of us to test your strength and ask a bunch of questions, she'll be very nice, uhm... call her master, and don't do anything stupid, we'll probably be there too, and a few more members you haven't met yet." he used his spoon to push his cereal around randomly and rested his chin on his hand, still not looking at me,

"theres more?"

"yeah, the short one with pink hair is strawberry crepe, it might not show up though, the tall fancy one is affogato, probably don't even talk to him, and the really tall wolf guy is schwarzwälder, call him choco wearhound though." his eyes flicked up to me before returning to his soggy cereal,