•ᴗ•

Chapter title: "Sick and new"

*Acho*

"Go-

*Acho*

"Ood mo-

*Acho*

"Rning"

*Acho*

"I hate being sick so much" jisung says to Felix. He just wanted to tell his friend good morning, but he was so sick. He seriously feels like killing himself during these times.

"Maybe you inmune system sucks." Felix says. He might be right tho. He gets sick for 3 weeks and then gets better. Wait for 1 or 2 months and then he gets sick again.

"I cannot allow myself to be sick. I look ugly when I'm sick and I don't want hyunjin to see me like this." Hyunjin, hyunjin is jisung's crush. He had crushed on him not to long ago. It was in 10th grade and jisung was a new student. Hyunjin was the person to help him out with everything. Introduce him to his friends. He was such a nice person and he's hot. How could you not fall in love.

"What do you mean, you always look ugly not only when your sick. You delusional or something." Seungmin said walking up to them. Jisung looks at seungmin with a death stare.

"Seungmin you shut the fuck up. No way you can talk with your horny ass and acting like a little dog for Changbin all the time." Jisung says back.

"Atleast-" Felix then cuts them off. "Ok ok, but I don't think you look bad when your sick tho. You look so cute even hyunjin told me that." Felix threw him a little wink. "Wait he really said that." Jisung couldn't help the blush coming to his cheeks. "He did. He was all shy about it to." Jisung was a giggling mess after that. He couldn't stop thinking about that. Like THE hyunjin called him cute.

•ᴗ•

"Good afternoon class, today we'll be having a new student join us. So please give him a warm welcome." Mr. Lu said.

He gestured the boy to come in and soon a boy with brunette hair and glasses walks in. "Hello everyone my name is lee Minho and I hope I have a good time in this school." He bowed and then gave a little smile.

'Damn he's hella fine. Like he's really fine.' You could hear people whispering, talking about his good looks. But one of the whispers caught jisung's attention.

"I heard he got expelled from his old school because he had beat up one of the teachers. They don't know why he did it though."

'A boy like him is actually a delinquent. I kinda expected him to be a nerd or something like that.
But now that I look at him more. He kinda looks a little intimidating. The glasses just might be a distraction. Just thinking about that is giving me the heeby jeebies.'

"Uh where do I sit, sir." Minho asks the teacher. The teacher looks around the class and looks directly right at jisung.

"You can sit right next to jisung. Jisung raise your hand so he knows where he sits." Jisung raises his hand and Minho goes to sit right next to him.

"Hello I'm Minho, nice to meet you!" Minho takes his hand out so jisung can shake it. Jisung pulls his hands out and shakes it. "Nice to meet you too, I'm jisung."

•ᴗ•

They were halfway in the class and jisung got a little bored. He started doing little doodles on his notebook and soon he actually started drawing.

"What are you doing jisung." Minho asks quietly. He was also getting very very bored. "I'm doing some little doodles. I'm bored and I have nothing to do." Jisung says.

Minho looked like he was deep in thought about something. Jisung wanted to question it but Minho was speaking up. "I was thinking about this. Since this class is very boring. And no students are making it not boring I wanted to do something...." Jisung looks at him confused. "What do you wanna do?" Minho seems to be in thought. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. I don't know what to do." Jisung just stared at him. "So you wanted to do something without a plan." And Minho nodded to that. "I'll just think about something quick and then I'll te-

"Jisung and Minho, wanna share what you guys are talking about back there." Mr. Lu says. Jisung and Minho froze and jisung spoke up. "Uh it's nothing sir. Don't worry about it." Mr. Lu rolls his eyes and turns his head back to the board and keeps teaching the class.

"How about we don't do anything and just wait for next period. Also this class is about to end." Jisung suggests. Minho nods his head in agreement.

•ᴗ•

It was already lunch time and jisung sits himself where my friends are at. He sits right across from hyunjin, that's his favorite spot. 'Hyunjin is so fine. Like who can ever get bored of looking at his face.'

*Acho*

"Your sick again? I thought you were sick like a few weeks ago." Jeongin asks. "Yea but I'm sick again. Sadly." Jisung puts his head on the table with continuous sneezing. A hand goes to his shoulder. It was hyunjin's hand. "I hope you get better soon." Hyunjin gives him a small smile and jisung could honestly die happily right now because of hyunjin.

We were all talking. Not really minding anything that has been happening. Until jisung gets a tap on his shoulder. He looks to see who tapped his shoulder.

Turns out it was Minho. "Oh hi Minho, do you need something" Minho puts his head down, 'he looks a bit shy' . "I wanted to ask if I could sit with you. I don't really know much people here." Minho asks jisung. You could see his cheeks are a little pink. 'Cute' . "Yea you can sit with me. You can keep sitting with me if you want"

Minho sits himself down, "I will! You feel like a really good person to hang around with" Minho cheeks went a little red saying the last sentence. "That's so nice of you." Jisung got closer to Minho and whispered in his ear "didn't know you would be so cute." Jisung plays with his hair and turns back to his friends to start talking.

Minho couldn't help but turn as red as a tomato. 'That was so hot for what reason. Why did he have to whisper to me like that. He most definitely did it to me on purpose. But like why so close to my ear, is he tryna lick the stuff inside my ear. Ewwwww, well atleast it'll be clean!'

Jisung had introduced Minho to all his friends. They all seemed to be getting along but a specific person kept looking at Minho a little to much.

•ᴗ•

How is your day going? Mines is pretty boring rn