~chapter6~

Taehyung : but after our marriage you have to do this.

..........................................................................................

Y/n pov 

i made an excuse because i dont want to kiss on his lips despite i was feeling hungry also . gosh i saw a icecream shop there i want it . but it will be too embrassing if i ask him. 

Taehyung : do u want ice cream?

Y/n see to him with a boxy smile but it got fade.

Y/n : noo 

Taehyung : why?

Y/n : my parents my eomma I want to go

Taehyung : y/n you have to stay with me . i love you ( last sentence he murmered )

y/n : wae

Taehyung : okh you dont want to eat icecream then i will eat okay 

Y/n followed him 

Taehyung : 1 strawberry icecream . 

man: okh sir and for mam

Y/n : chocolate ( she whispered )

Taehyung : she dont want 

Y/n : no i want chocolate icecream( she said while pouting )

Taehyung laugh on her cuteness 

Taehyung : chocolate for her 

 then they started eating ice cream taehyng finished his icecream . y/n didn't her lips were mess from icecream .(THEY WERE INSIDE THE CAR )

Y/n : i want tissue ( while pouting ) 

Taehyung see her lips it was all brown colour . 

Taehyung stopped the car and grab her lips and lick them i mean kiss them there were now not a single drop of ice cream on he lips . she blushed and see towards window . he chuckled at her cuteness . 

* time skips *

as you guys now y/n was childish so he got comfortable with other guys . 

they were playing ..

Jimin: y/n listen if you want to propose a boy how u can do it  i m going to tell you the ways .

Y/n : okh 

Jungkook : i m going to tell jin hyung about this 

Jin: what is happening guys .

Y/n : they are teaching me how to propose boy . 

Jin: wtf jimin and jungkook you want to ruin my sister innocence huh today you both will not get dinner.

Jimin: sorry

Jungkook : but i didn't do anything 

Suga: y/n tommorow is your marriage .

Y/n : i don't want to get married 

JIN: why

Y/n : my parents 

Tae: you will never going to meet your parents ( he said while entering the house)

Y/n : whyyyyy

Taehyung : shutup no more discussion about this . and our marriage is not tommorow it is after 2 days i have postpond  and tommorow there is an important mission we have to go out of the city . 

Bts: okh 

Taehyung: and you ( pointing to y/n ) you will  not try to escape because i know in this your small mind there are too many plans . i m saying back off we are leaving you only for 2 days alone and u know if you tried to escape what will happen (he said while smirking )

Y/n : eehh dont worry i will not try to escape .

Taehyung : you better not 

 * skip tommorow *

They went to mission . Taehyung didn't believe her so he tightened the security all over the house . But little she didn't know that she had made a plan to escape .

Taehyung : y/n we are going dont try to ESCAPE 

SHE HUGGED JIN,Jimin ,KOOKIE,SUGA,NAMJOON,SUGA, JHOPE . They loved her as her sister . But she didn't hug taehyung . 

Taehyung : are you not going to hug me 

Y/n : never

Taehyung : really * he smirks* 

Y/n : yes

Taehyung : really * smirks again* grabbed y/n waist and pushed her on himself 

Jin: we are still here

Jimin: let me see 

Jungkook : yeah let me also see how he will kiss her 

Jin: wtf kook u r too spoiling 

Y/n pushed him and ran upstairs while showing her tongue to him more like teasing him . 

bts members all laughed on both 

After then they left.

.........................tbc.....................