✦ C H A P T E R - T W O ✦

Author's Note:

Hello Peaches!

Here is the second chapter!

Happy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

✷✷✷✷✷

✦ Valeria Vitali's POV ✦

I woke up with a headache, rubbed my eyes, and got down from my bed.

I washed myself up and decided to head downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see what everyone was up to.

As soon as I entered the hall I was greeted with the unpleasant sight of my sperm donor and his offspring spread out on the sofas.

I immediately hugged my Lia.

"Vale! Tell Al to back off, I didn't eat the last of your cookies, he is chasing me!" Lia yelped.

"Come back here and give me my last cookie Amelia Everly Vitali, or you will face the consequences," Alvaro said from behind me with a smirk.

"Ahh save me!" Lia yelled and hid behind me.

Papa and Fratello chuckled to themselves as they watched us fight like children.

Before a world war could happen in our living room I stepped in.

"Alright Vitali's arms down," I said in a serious voice.

"Aww Rose why did you stop the fight, it was just getting started" Marco whined.

Although I should have laughed I now, I now glared at him, and that shut him up.

"Now you Lia ome in front of me, and you Al stand next to her and no glaring!" I warned them.

They both pouted, looking adorable.

Everyone was losing their minds looking at us right now.

"Now tell me exactly what happened"

"She ate-"

"He is-"

They both started but cut themselves off and glared at each other.

"ONE BY ONE," I said as I crossed my arms.

They both huffed and Alvaro started, "You know how you made us divide all of our cookies 3 days ago when you made them? Ya well, I kept mine for safekeeping so I could enjoy them later while our sister here ate them all up and she SOTE MY COOKIES!! And now she dares to lie to my face saying she didn't eat them"

"Is that true Lia?" I asked her.

She nodded her head looking at me guiltily and I could see some sadness in her eyes.

"Aww baby come here, you know I don't care if you eat my cookies, hell I will you the world right now if you ask for it," Alvaro said.

"Please don't look so sad my butterfly," Alvaro said and pulled her to a hug.

Awwww, I heard a chorus of awws from my family.

Avaro looked at me and signaled me to join as well.

"You both are my life, I don't care if you eat all my cookies" Alvaro laughed.

"HEY! What about us" Marco and Romano joined us too.

As we stepped back from the embrace we all laughed at the incident that just happened.

"My babies," Papa Zione said as he walked up to us and gave us all a kiss on our forehead.