✦ C H A P T E R - O N E ✦

Comenzar desde el principio

They all laughed.

Suddenly one of the guards from the front slammed our front door, alerting everyone.

I took hold of my gun as everyone else did the same while looking at our headguard in worry.

"Ryder, what happened?" Papa Zione asked.

"Capo, there are 10 men and one woman standing outside demanding to see a girl named Angelina Rossi, we said no such person is living here but they just won't listen. They started to fire at us and we just had to come and get you" he frantically said.

Wait. Did he just say, Angelina?

I looked at the others, who were all staring at me as if waiting for me to explode and do something outrageous right now.

I could also see their fists clenching and they had the familiar dark looks in their eyes.

Offh this will not end well. I thought.

"You did good Ryder, now let us handle it," fratello Donatello said in his menacing voice.

He started to walk outside with Papa Zione, they motioned for us to follow as well.

We all walked outside to see 10 men and a lady there all waiting for us, guns in hand as they looked at us with a mission in their eyes.

I recognized all of them as soon as I spotted them.

The man in the middle was the current American Don, and the slightly older man beside him would probably be his father or rather the previous American Don.

"Now, I didn't expect the American Mafia family gathering today, was that on the schedule for today darling?"

Fratello Donatello chucked and said, "I don't think so honey, I do wonder why we have the entire family here though"

"Cut the crap, Donatello, we want my daughter back with us. We know she is here" the former American Don Alexander Rossi.

"What do you mean your daughter is here? If you don't know, this is the Vitali mansion. Why would a Rossi be here?" Papa Zione said darkly.

I started at every one of them with disgust and anger, I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

I have to be calm, or else this won't end well, I encouraged myself.

"I know you have my daughter Angelina Rossi right here, give her back to us and we will end this right now," he said inching forward towards my papa.

I couldn't the disrespect he was giving to my papa right now and I was one second away from ripping his head off.

I stepped forward and was about to punch him in the face when I heard a car sound.

Specifically my sister's.

My eyes widened.

This was not the time for her to be here, ohh no why did I have to call her today to come here?

She already has enough on her plate to handle right now.

I looked at Papa and Fratello to see what their reactions were.

Seeing our alarmed states, all the Rossi's were confused.

"Why are you all looking like we just attacked you or something?" one of the Rossi's said.

I believe his name was Azera. Azra? I don't know.

Now was not the time.

"Lia! I am so sorry I am late- " I heard Valeira cut herself off when she started at the Rossi's with the most blank menacing face that I have seen multiple times when she was handling some of the victims.