𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟏𝟏

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

"I want to go home." I rant, my eyes glossy.
"What has happened?" My mother cups my face with her hands.

I fight the urge to break out into tears again.
"Aonung.." I say, my voice raspy. Who was he to make fun of where I'm from?

"Oh y/n." I get pulled into a hug. My mother had always been able to comfort me, no matter what the situation.

I explained what happened.
"He has no right to say that to you," She begins.
"Do you think you will forgive him?" She asks me.

We sit in silence for a few seconds.

"I don't know.." I say.

Lo'ak makes his way in.
"Y/n?" He asks. I turn my head around.
"Do you know where Tsireya is?"

Was this bitch for real?

"Lo'ak, it is not the time.." Neytiri shoos him away.

"Y/n, the best thing to do will be to talk to him. I know how you two are when you are around eachother, but-"

"Do you spy on me?!" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

She laughs. "No. But that is not the point. Go and talk to him, y/n." She sighs.

I pull myself up on my feet. "Thank you." I say, and she nods in response.

Would it be weird for me to talk to him after we just argued?

I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders.

And no, it was not Aonung.

I whip my head around. "Lo'ak? What's up?" I ask.

"You looked like you were upset earlier, maybe even crying. What happened?" He asks, unsure.

"I don't want to talk about it. Do you know where Aonung is?" I ask, trying to avoid the topic.

Lo'ak points to behind me, where I see Aonung with his friends.

I felt my heart sink. He knows what his friends did to not only me, but my family.

I decide to walk over.

"Aonung. Can I speak to you?" I ask nervously. His friends laugh.
"I told you Aonung! She would come running back!" They laugh.

I furrow my brows.
"Y/n, isn't it best we don't talk for some time?" He says.

And that's what happened. The past few days, I stood my distance from him, and he just observed me. He didn't say a word.
Everytime we made eye contact, for a second I could see sadness and guilt written all over him.

He stopped talking to his friends.

It's been 3 days, and I think it's time to talk.

I caught him by the shore, where he always was.

I hesitantly walking over, every step I took was full of regret but I knew that sorting this whole situation out would calm the tension between us.

"Aonung...we should talk." I say, sitting myself a few feet away from him.

He nods.

I felt the need to apologise; although I did nothing wrong.

"I apologise for what I said, y/n. You do not have to worry about my friends anymore" He sighs.

I couldn't help but feel uneasy. He's done it once, how can I trust him to not do it again?

"I forgive you." I smile. I knew I had to forgive him- but he didn't look too sincere..

Finally, everything was somewhat normal, and we could all move on with our lives.

I was very wrong for thinking that..

Because all of a sudden, Tsireya runs to us with glossy eyes.

"Tsireya? Why are you crying?" I stand up, resting my hands on her shoulders.

"Lo'ak.." She stuttered her words, her voice shaky. " Is gone."

"Gone?! Gone to where?" I ask her, hesitantly.

"I think he's beyond the reef. The last thing I saw was a figure in the water, an-"

"And you didn't even bother calling for him? Following him?!" I ask her frustrated

"Let's go!" I yell out to the two.

"Y/n, stay here." Aonung exclaims, running after me as I stop in my tracks

"It is too dangerous- We do not need another na'vi missing." He reassures me. Although I was hesitant on staying behind instead of searching for my younger brother, I knew I could trust Aonung.

I roughly grabs his face, planting a kiss on his cheek as I motion him to find Lo'ak.

He runs off with Tsireya, noticing a smug look on his face.

I wonder if Neteyam knew that our brother was missing..

Running into the marui pod, I notice my father with Neteyam. I didn't know if I should say something, or not.
"Hi, y/n." Neteyam smiles.
"Lo'ak has gone beyond the reef." I blurt out. My father turns his head to me ever so slowly.

"What?" His jaw clenched.
Neteyam furrowed his brows. "Beyond the reef?" He questions me.
"Why didn't you do anything?" My father says, a slight tone of anger in his voice.
"Because Tsireya told me when he had already gone! She and Aonung are looking for him now." I sigh, worriedly.

I was really concerned as to why Lo'ak would have been swimming beyond the reef.

After what felt like ages of stressing out, I notice Aonung, Tsireya and Lo'ak in the distance.
He looked ashamed, yet frustrated.
I notice Aonung yelling at him.

"Lo'ak!" I run over.
"Why would you do something so foolish?!" Aonung shouts.
"Aonung shut up!" I say, checking Lo'ak for any bruises or cuts and soon enough, my father had made his way over. He looked like he was about to lunge at Lo'ak and rip him apart.

"Father, Lo'ak is not injured.." I hold my hands behind my back, trying to save my brother from not only embarrassment but a lecture. However, it didn't help.

a/n: hi guys!! sorry im uploading chapters so slowly but im working on another one 😘😘 if you have any recommendations for future chapters, let me know 💗💗
luv ya xox