epilogue

A good number of people turned out that day. Julia watched as the crowd started to move away. They were all dressed in black out of respect for one of the most well-known men in town.

"How unfortunate," a lady who walked past Julia said. "He was so young. I was certain he had a bright future ahead of him."

"Who would have seen it coming..." her friend said.

Julia watched as people in the distance started to close their umbrellas as they struggled to walk through the mud. The rain had settled and Julia started to settle along with it.

Minho and Julia were the only two who stayed behind. She placed a rose on the freshly dug grave. The official gravestone hadn't been installed yet. But the town made a few arraignments for a temporary one; a man of such importance deserved a stone. Yet an unsettling feeling kept nagging Julia as she looked at the inscription on the stone.

Lee Know

1957-1989

"I can't believe he's gone," she said, "And it had to end this way."

"Unfortunate how he couldn't go in peace," Minho replied.

She rested her head against his chest finding some form of comfort in his presence. They made their way towards the gates, hands intertwined with each other as they walked in a comfortable silence.

"It's going to be strange not having Lee Know around." She said. Only thing was, she was entirely unaware that he was walking beside her with his hands intertwined with hers. It's just that he had taken a different form.

He spared one last glance at the empty grave behind him.

"Oh look," Minho said as his outstretched palm faced the sky, as the ghost of a smirk came over his face. "It's beginning to rain."