7 Together

Nagito pov
The bell had rang up from the top of the building, I remembered the promise I had made to that Reserve course kid Hajime that we would meet up at the front of the school to hang out, I didn't know exactly where or what but I decided it may be fun at my house, My house was pretty big and large, since my parents died and I finally made it out of that horrible place of an Orphanage, I was able to get my Parents fortune on top of the millions of dollars I won on the lottery ticket. I could say I was pretty good with money. But I knew that was all thanks to my luck, the ulimated power I had, but also the burden and curse on my life with my spiral of bad and good luck.

I was rambling again in my head. As I sat on the same bench, me and Hajime sat. I heard footsteps coming toward me when I was deep in my thoughts. Nagito, you awake? I heard the recognizable Reserve course student talk. As I open my eyes, I see the shorter boy with spicky brown hair and glimmer green eyes looking down on me with his reserve course uniform on.

Yeah.. yeah, " I say in a tired and yet annoyed voice even if I was really neither tired nor annoyed. Let's just ge this over with.." I say, standing up and walking away with Hajime, taking a leap over to me to catch up.

So what do you wanna do?" He says, looking up at me. I was considering going over to my place..if that's fine with you.." I ask, slowly looking away from the boy as I stretch my neck. Sure!" He says in an up tone as he puts his hands into fists, putting them up to his chest.

____________________________________________

Hajime pov

Well, here it is. " Nagito says after FINALLY making up the massive hill, I had always seen that hill when walking home, but I never imagined that a house would be living on top of the hill, it had just a bit of a edge to it so you couldn't see the top, I had always wondered why it had those such long stares but know that I just went up them I know why, HOW CAN NAGITO DO THIS EVERYDAY!?

So where's the- I stop talking as I finally look up to see a pretty close to a mansion looking house? It looks huge and wide, with a long path riding up to it. It almost filled the entire hill. Just with how big it was, I had to guess at least 3 stories high.

Wow! I say memorized by the huge house. THAT'S YOURS!?" I say shocked, it had to be Nagitos because as I looked around no houses, the one house stood alone taking up the whole hill, it seems pretty lonely....

Yeah? Nagito says, looking down on me with a confused look. How can your parents afford this!?" I say, he seems a little shocked by the words I can see a little pain go from his eyes. Oh, I pay for it, " he says a little more carefree for my liking.WHAT!? How can a high schooler pay for THIS!?" I say, shocked by his words.

Just because of my luck." He says with a sigh. Your luck? I say a little confused. Well, when I was little, I actually got my parents' fortune already making me pretty rich, but when I was around 10-14 I was walking the streets and was suddenly kidnapped by a mass serial killer, how bad luck is that!? But when he realized no one would be paying for the ransom money, he immediately put me in the trash to die! Such bad luck....but in the trash, can I find a lottery ticket that makes me soon when over 30 million dollars, just my good luck after bad. He says with a sigh.

....what? Nagito had been kidnapped by a mass serial killer!? And how could he have said that just so calmly and calling that luck!?

WHAT Nagito you get kidnapped by a SERIAL KILLER, and then call it "luck" with such a calming and unfazed voice how!?

Well....I've gotten used to it. My luck may be absolute power, but it does have its bad times, but guess what right after it is always the good luck..so in the end the bad luck was really just a kick off to start the goof luck! He says, "I don't get it...
Wait, why would he have gotten his parents' fortune though, that doesn't make sense.

Hey Nagito, why would you get your parents' fortune out of nowhere?" I say with an obvious confused voice to get my point clear.

Nagito goes silent

He soon looks away from me and as a bit of a scrunched up face with his eyebrows glaring down on his forhead.

He soon takes his expressions in a whole different direction, acting like the normal Nagito.

Well, when I was around 7, they sadly died in a plane crash. How despairing... He says so casually...to casually. I soon feel an overbost of guilt bring up his own parents' deaths.

OMG, IM SO SORRY I didn't know! I say I felt so guilt in that moment I could never think of for a second of losing my parents. Yeah, they may not be the best, but their still kind.

Ahh, Reserve course, I don't care about whatever you say it's just something that a silly old hopeless reserve would ask.
Yep, that's the Nagio I know.

Now reserve course shall we head inside?

____________________________________________

Lol, this chapter was pretty much just to get their mini charector development out-

Words: 975