4 Plans

I soon woke up from that terrible dream, my head hurting my bones throbbing, tears down my cheeks, and my scars from the crash and bullying burning.

I was shaking, but my face was cold dead inside, not a single emotion shown.

I was used to this, the nightmares the headaches the burning.

It was just another day, another dream. These were from my slowly cracking mind, becoming pieces of rumble, which made me almost insane.

I tried to keep everything about my insane self from my classmates but by doing that, I couldn't bring out the true me go out and make friends, because when I tried it, they already heard the romurs or just thought I looked weird with my clothes I could try to make friends but soon my true self came out and they were afraid of me.

I tried over and over again, but after blowing up the entire school gym, there was no chance of ever trying to make friends again.

The only people who trusted me, well, didn't trust me were more forced to were my classmates and my teacher.

My classmates were the closest thing I could call "friends" even if I was the least popular or liked in my class.

Despair and Hope, no matter which one I tried nothing worked to help anything, hope was amazing but never helped me only others, that's why I loves it so much, it never cared for a trash like me instead of the ultimates who deserved it.

But sometimes, I felt unloved. No one loved me like everyone else. Everyone else had another piece to them.

Mahiru and Hiyoko
Nekomaru and Akane
Gundum and Sonia
Ibuki and Ryota
Kazuchi and Teruteru(not ship only bros)
Peko and Fuyuhiko
Chiaki and Mikan

Who did I have? No one.
Not even a single soul.

I got up out of bed it was 5:00 pm in the morning but I didn't care I didn't want to sit in bed any longer I got a toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

I soon grabbed my hair brush. It didn't matter anyway. No matter how much I tried, my hair was always fluffy and messy, to say the least.

I looked into the mirror, seeing the black under my eyes. I had to get some sleep, at least, but I could never get any, especially with my nightmares.

~

I soon was dressed and in the front of hopes peak academia.

Everyone was doing their own things they always did.

But soon, I realized that Ibuki, Mikan, and Sonia were talking to each other. I tried to look for Chiaki, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I walked around the school to finally see Chikai on a bench with a ds, I was about to go to her, and then I realized who she was sitting next to.

It was the stupid Reserve course student Hajime Hinata.

I soon was about to leave when Chikai noticed me.

She ran up to me away from the Reserve course student.

"Hey Nagito!" I heard her from behind me.

Oh hey Chikai! I tried to grin, but it was fake due to the fact that the Reserve course was right there still playing on his own ds.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out this weekend?"

She said this with a grin and happy tone, but I could hear the worry in her voice.
Oh, sure! I was taking aback from the offer, no ones ever asked me to hang out with them because everyone thought I was a weirdo.

So we're should me and you go?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Hajime is coming with us. " she tried to sound sorry, but I could tell she wasn't.

"Never mind," I said with a disappointed voice and a frown
(SONIA 😫❤️)

She stopped me by running in front of me with her arms out.
I could easily push her out of the way cause she was so small compared to me, but a trash like me couldn't push a hope like her out of the way, so I said in place.

I know you don't like him but you haven't even talked to him once!
So? He's a reserve course. I don't need to talk to him!
Still, you're going to cause I say so come on!

She grabbed me and led me to the bench where the Reserve course sat still paying attention to his ds.
She made me sit next to him, and finally realized I was there and gave a cute smile to me, all I did was look away with a frown he seemed to expect and put his attention to Chikai.

Ok, so Nagito introduction, please!

I stayed silent, looking away from Chiaki and the Reserve course student, until Chiaki gave me an angry stare, so I rolled my eyes and looked at the Reserve course student.
He was small but not as small as Chiaki.

"I'm Nagitos Komeada, the ultimate lucky student," I said with a frown and looking away from the Reserve course student.
"Hi Nagito, I'm Hajime Hinata, but you already know that, sorry!"

He seemed nervous but still kept on a huge grin, trying to make me comfortable.
I simply give a stare and look away.
Chiaki sighs but still seems happy with the little approval to each other.

Why did she want to hang out with me? We were not even really friends.
"So tomorrow Saturday? Should we go to the library, arcade, bowling, park, mmmhhhh..."
"M-Maybe the movies?" Hajime suggested
Oh, sure! That would be fun!
After talking about our plans the bell rang and we had to go to our class.

~

We followed the classroom and sat at our desks.
Chisa was waiting for us unexpectedly.

~

I soon found myself walking down the school entrance with Chiaki and the Reserve course student.

They were talking, and I was there, Chiaki gave me singles to join the conversation, but I simply ignored her, not wanting to talk to the Reserve course student.

I was now in bed with my pj's, I was thinking about tomorrow's plans, but it soon became only thinking about the Reserve course student.Why would he treat me so nicely? He even gave me a cute smile. Why? I had been nothing but rude to him.

Before I knew it,I couldn't get the Reserve course student out of my mind as I sat in bed. Soon it was already 2:00!?!?!

I immediately went to bed without hesitation when I saw the time.

But I couldn't get the Reserve course student out of my mind.

___________________________________________

Ooooo nagito can't get Hajime out of his minnddd~~

Kill me please

Word:1133