The Realisation

Katherine's Pov

It had been hours since we found Shubs and I wasn't sure if she was going to wake up, it was really freaking me out. Lizzie was trying her hardest to comfort me but I just kept crying. Also sat in the room with us was Joel, Fwhip, Gem, Scott and Jimmy.

Lizzie - Katherine Shelby is going to be okay, we will all be okay. Pearl and Sausage are some of the best healers I know!

Jimmy - Yeah! One time I broke my arm and they fixed it almost immediately!

Katherine - THIS SITUATION IS DIFFERENT JIMMY!

I hugged Lizzie tighter as everyone went quiet, no one had ever heard me shout before. Minutes went by and nothing, no news, I was really starting to lose my patience. All I wanted to know was it I ever getting to hug Shelby again. Just over ten minutes later Pearl came out looking relieved. She had a bit of blood on her green and gold dress and some smudge on her face but overall it seemed to have gone well.

Pearl - She is awake but she is quite weak still so be careful.

Hearing those words made me feel so happy I ran up to Pearl and hugged her so tight that I could of killed her. Straight after I ran into the room to she Shubs followed by everyone but Gem and Scott.

Gem's Pov

I was concerned about what happened last night and what happened to Pix. I really wanted answers and I could tell Scott did as well. We both shuffled into the room Shubs was in and stood by the birch door patiently waiting for everyone else to leave. One by one each emperor left until it was just me, Scott, Katherine and Shubble. 

Gem - What happened last night?

Shelby's face darkened as I asked, she seemed upset about something. 

Shubble - Its kinda my fault...

Scott - What!?

Her voice went wobbly.

Shubble - I convinced P- P- Pix to come out with m- me since w- we heard a noise. It turned out to be Xor- Xornoth and he took Pix!I

I started to get angry at Shubble for being so stupid. She knew Xornoth was out there. She knew that he was to powerful to face alone. Yet she decided it would be a good idea to investigate a crash she heard and she dragged along Pix as well! 

Gem - WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! THAT WAS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE!

My voice was so powerful that it left the room in a state of silence. Shubs little face started to well up with tears as she faced away from me. Katherine comforted her and stared at me angrily, Scott was completely dumb founded and didn't know how to react. I grabbed my staff ,which was propped up against the wall, and stormed out of the room.

Sausage's Pov

Me and Pearl were joking around in Scott's library reading books and playing games, we were actually ment to be looking for clues to help stop Xornoth but the two of us were destined to get carried away no matter what.

Pearl - Hey Sausage I found a book about barbecues maybe there will be something about you in here!

Sausage - Haha very funny. To top your book I'm going to need to find one about pearls.

Pearl - I bet you can't!

Sausage - I bet I can!

Those four words set me to work pulling books of bookcases and reading the back. There were books about gods, books about space, books about owls, pretty much any book you could think of were in that room. I was just about to move over to the next bookcase when I noticed something weird with the wall . It sort of looked like a button.

Sausage - Hey Pearl was that button always there?

Pearl - I don't know press it.

Sausage - No you do it!

Pearl - Ok fine I will.

Pearl hopped out of her seat and glided over to the button. She then layed her hand against the button and pushed it. A small compartment opened. I could see a book sat inside corvered in patches of dust. Pearl stood still and quiet reading the book title again and again.

Suasage - What does it at a Pearl?

Pearl - How to convert people to evil...