"Come on, Nebuya-senpai! You have to shoot three-pointers, don't dunk!" Aiko said. "Sei, are you even trying to steal that cloth?! Naji-kun, you're improving. That's good!"

"That envelope is falling." Kotaro thought while dribbling. "Should I tell her?"

"Stop staring, Hayama-senpai." Aiko stated writing on her notebook. "I know you're good at dribbling but you have to do it properly!"

"There's an envelope that's falling from your notebook." he smiled and started to dribble faster.

"Damn!" Aiko thought hiding it.

~After practice, on the rooftop~

"H-Hayama-senpai!" a girl in the yard called. "T-This is for you, happy birthday!" she said handing him an orange package.

"Thank you so much, Nakamura-chan!" Kotaro smiled opening the package. "This is amazing!" he exclaimed holding a T-shirt.

"He looks really happy." Aiko thought leaning on the rooftop railing. "Redhead, short, cute, kouhai... must be that girl."

"I guess he doesn't need this." Aiko said sitting on the floor looking at her present.

"Aiko!" Seijuro called opening the rooftop door. "I've been waiting for you at the school gates for ages. Why are you here?" he asked calmly.

"Just relaxing." she said placing her hands on her lap holding the envelope.

Seijuro sat in front of her leaning his back against the railing.

"You're angry." he stated.

"No."

"That wasn't a question, Aiko." he said shaking his head slightly.

"I know. I'm saying you're wrong."

"Why do I feel like this?" Aiko thought looking at the envelope.

"I'm absolute." Seijuro stated. "I'm always right."

"Sei-chan~!" Kotaro exclaimed waving.

Seijuro turned his head, looked down at Kotaro and waved.

"Why did you sit there?" Aiko whispered.

"Wait for me!" Kotaro said running inside.

"Because I wanted to lean against the railing." Seijuro answered turning towards his sister.

Aiko hid her face in her hands and whined.

"What did Kotaro do to you?" he asked.

"Nothing." she said. "It's just tha-"

"Sei-ch-! Oh, hi, Aiko-chan!" Kotaro smiled.

"Hi." Aiko waved.

"Why can't I act normally?" she thought.

"What's with that envelope, Aiko-chan?" Kotaro asked sitting beside Seijuro. "You've been holding it the whole day."

Aiko looked down, tightened her grip on the envelope and eventually raised her head.

"That's for you, Hayama-senpai!" she said pushing the envelope on his chest. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, Aiko-chan!" Kotaro exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

"But I guess you won't like it since your crush gave you that amazing T-shirt."

"Why did I say it?" Aiko thought.

"Uh? Jealousy?" Seijuro thought smirking.

"My crush?" Kotaro asked tilting his head to the side. "I don't know what my crush gave me... yet." he said and opened the envelope revealing eighteen coupons for Kappamaki. "Oh my- I love you!" he exclaimed hugging her.

"What are you saying?" Aiko said blushing slightly.

"Oh, sorry!" Kotaro let her go realizing what he had said. "This is the best present ever!"

"You really like it?" she asked chuckling.

"Next year they'll be nineteen, right?" he smiled brightly.

"...Fine!" Aiko said getting up. "I'm heading home."

"Yes, I think it's time." Seijuro said following her.

"See you tomorrow!" Kotaro waved smiling brightly.

"That was close..." he thought smiling at his present.

Hello everyone! :D
So... what do you think about this story? Do you like it? I hope you do! :)
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse