十三

CHAPTER THIRTEEN | CAR RIDES.

𝕾𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 the new cities of japan for hours non stop felt boring at first, but eventually you came to like the idea of staring at tall buildings and the entire city life

𝕾𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 the new cities of japan for hours non stop felt boring at first, but eventually you came to like the idea of staring at tall buildings and the entire city life. especially if it was in itoshi's sae's limousine where the best service is available.

you had a conversation with him about freedom or something, so he ended up borrowing you from the blue lock facility when you're helping ego read the statistics of bayern münchen players.

(i can't say 'bastard', i'm a fan..)

ego let him borrow you anyways, saying he could use anri for statistics reading. well, that actually offended you because you're really interested in that specific football club where this really beautiful man named michael kaiser exists.

it's ok, you can read about kaiser when you're back. you forced creepy scp emo yelena looking mf with the bowl-cut hairstyle and huge thick glasses uncle to save his data for later.

for you.

🥰🙏

while the kidnapping happens, sae simply told his driver to drive from cities to cities. occasional arguments are childishly argued back and forth between you and sae, but he always stops somewhere to get snacks or simply goes to random places for fresh air.

in the limousine, you asked sae a lot of questions. mainly about his club in spain. you haven't had the chance to take a look into real madrid yet, so you have no idea what is happening in that football club. it all depends on how sae talks about his own team.

which isn't what you expected because he ended pouring his huge bitchy ego out, where you grimace and awkwardly bit into your ice cream. yes bro you bit into your ice cream. you have powers now, you're the government's biggest enemy i'm just joking LOL.

in within a few minutes, you lost focus on whatever the itoshi said. what freaks you out the most is how you've been staring and watching him carefully this whole time, feeling a swirl in your stomach.

it was a new feeling, one where you haven't experienced before other than the time where you were kicked in the stomach by some martial artist monk guy from a temple visit. he was given the order to train you or some sort from your father.

when you closely look at sae from a familiar distance, he looked somewhat . . . attractive. different from the attraction you felt when he first took you out, with your inside jokes included. oh i know i wrote this before but i wanna write it again for the fun of it because sae >

all this time, you have never paid attention to how he really looked like. well positioned, perfect posture, deep and smooth voice, and his face. the more you stared at him, the more you felt drawn to his beauty.

his eyes was one feature you felt the most attracted to. the teal that seemed to be painted with the colors of the sea, behind those bright hues that held the darkest of secrets.

it made you curious about his eyes.

you must've stared a little too long because sae furrowed his eyebrows, feeling awkward when he shifted in his seat, causing you to avert your gaze somewhere, a light tint of red warming your cheeks.

"you have staring problems now? that's two times already," said sae, raising a brow where you glanced at him from the corner of your eyes. "yeah. i'm staring at how ugly you are."

oh, how you almost told him the opposite. you would kill yourself if you even managed to utter words of affirmation. it would only boost sae's ego even more than he already has. you are well aware that he knows he's attractive though.

can you complain? you're starting to admit maybe itoshi sae isn't that bad of a guy after all. he's just so fucking attractive it makes you want to rip your hair out from pure gender envy.

what's worse, sae saw you smiling with a heavy blush, his own heart skipping a beat.