十二

CHAPTER TWELVE | SAE SPOILS

𝕶𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒, or any weapons in general suited you, even though you've never really wielded one into action

there was this one blade necklace that you've been wanting ever since you've gotten into games. such a delicate piece of jewellery, the tiny knife covered in the finest shade of black along with the hints of gold that gave it a perfect shine.

to be honest, you've been begging your creepy scp emo yelena looking uncle with a bowl cut to get it for you, but he said he's broke. ego didn't even have money in the first place.

all of his expenses were earned during his old associations with football and some were from your mother who sends him money every three months.

what's even worse, your mother only did it because she has sympathy for her own brother. and she's simply the favourite child with a brighter future than her creepy brother.

you couldn't and shouldn't be begging your own parents to get you the necklace, since it was so damn expensive you swore you would've rather sell everything you own and live on the streets with that necklace as your only memory of your old stuff.

pretty depressing you'd say.

out of nowhere, sae handed you a small bag, a perfectly packaged box inside. the moment you opened it you couldn't help but freak out at the sight of a treasure in your hands.

sae, as unfazed and stoic as ever, watched as you grew so excited like a child who had their wish come true. you jumped and shook sae like crazy, before freezing to slowly let go of him, brushing your hands with a fake grimace afterwards.

"ego said you've been entering scam and hacking websites to find the cheapest of it on his phone. he got tired of it and was complaining to the manager lady. i overheard."

your eyes looked at the male from head to toe, probably in disgust from eavesdropping at your uncle and uncle's pretty manager idk who anri is to ego but yeah you get what i mean..

"uhm.. thanks. i guess..." you smiled just a tad bit little, but it was an actual and genuine smile from the happiness of the necklace in your hand.

"i'll put it on for you," sae said and took the box, taking out the necklace. you shifted your hair as he went behind you, his hands going over your head to clip the chain together. "there."

"also it doesn't mean anything. ego knew i was listening and told me to get it for you so you could shut up. i preferred if you'd shut up too."

"you fucker.." you rolled your eyes and gently touched the tiny silver knife made of pure silver.

teal eyes watched as you admired the jewellery, actually looking quite feminine and elegant for once in his eyes. "i never knew you'd look great with an accessory. wear it more often."

you couldn't tell if he was making fun of you or he was being genuine and honest, telling you that you looked elegant in this moment indirectly.

"i will wear a real one if i have to be around you if not for ego."

"oh so you don't want to be around me? who was the one who told me to stay for two more weeks?"

fingers stopped touching the necklace as you let out a sigh. "i got ahead of my words. i actually regret saying something so stupid. go back to spain."

now it was the young itoshi's turn to have difficulty separating your words from sarcasm or honesty. he couldn't tell which of it you were implying.

"i refuse. ticket's in a week anyways."

in your mind, you really wondered why he would go out all the way to where the company was to actually get the expensive knife necklace hand in hand.

you could tell by the small paper bag that was well wrapped and ready to be presented to a loved one that he was at the company itself.

whatever sae had in mind, you could never really read him. the male was simply too hard to figure out, like a burnt page that will never be read again, contents in ashes. he went his way to get you something so expensive and unobtainable that you felt like you owe him your entire life.

what was itoshi sae thinking?

what's worse is that you feel funny nowadays being around him. a funny feeling that would soon shatter the price of your rebellion.

 a funny feeling that would soon shatter the price of your rebellion

a/n: i want to purge update so bad