CHAPTER TWO | ITOSHI RIN

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 you little satan, i want you to oversee a match," creepy scp man pointed a finger at you, his dark, deep eyes pulling you into an endless void

you stared at him for a few solid seconds, before childishly sighing, looking away. "don't wanna."

"i don't care what you say, you piece of shit, but you're going to," he continued slurping ramen from his cup, eyes never leaving you. "if you refuse, at least decide who is your favourite boy."

you weren't left with any other choices, but to sit beside creepy scp uncle and be forced to watch a bunch of teenage boys with the biggest attitude fight against each other in terms of kicking balls.

it was boring, because you were no fan of soccer. why the hell were you even associated with soccer in general? you'd prefer to play basketball, or even volleyball.

as the players of each team discussed their next move, ego suddenly shoot up from his seat to declare some glorious message for the players.

he went on with his unpolished gems talk and you simply sat there, giving ego a weird and undescribable look.

when he finally shouted some words of weapon or some sort into the microphone for the players, you snapped. because his hands directly hit your face.

"BRO can you shut up?? you literally hit my face!" you rubbed your face in annoyance, ego glancing at you. "excuse me.. then."

the players in team z were confused at the new voice they've never heard before. it sounded feminine, and they suddenly went feral over the voice of possibly another female in the blue lock project.

"ah... look what you've done. you've made the unpolished gems excited," ego sat down on his seat, a grin appearing in his face. "listen up unpolished gems. the devil who just spoke will be your distraction. push her away and you—"

"i'm not an object, you alien!" you exclaimed, face in horror and unbelieve. "hi sup' soccer ... uh, ers..? i don't know. anyways, devil each other. it's fun," you said through ego's mic, a smirk forming.

in other words, you simply meant for them to be the ultimate egoistical devils on the field. it was as simple as yet. for you sat down in obedience of ego to oversee the match.

only to burst out laughing hysterically at the image of niko ikki sobbing his eyes out under those thick bangs.

"look at him! he's actually crying!!" you covered your face and continue laughing, stomach starting to hurt.

your uncle simply emotionlessly stared at you, scoffing before he faced the screen back. "so, who's your favourite boy?"

you took a while to answer— because you had to wipe your eyes, calm down and rest your tensed body before giving him an answer.

"pretty boy's brother."

the man widened his eyes at your answer. it was unexpected, for he thought you were only observing and boringly watching team z and team y's match. but you were indeed focused on the screen beside team z and team y's.

it starred itoshi rin, where you saw a familiar stereotype with the itoshi you made your victim a few days ago.

maybe if you focused on the black-haired itoshi, you could learn something about the redhead.

"hey uncle, can i read itoshi rin's data?"

"for what?" the said male raised his brows, and you simply sighed heavily, "i want to know about the other itoshi, sae."