CHAPTER FIVE | DREAMS

𝕯𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 can get pretty vivid, depending on the dreamer's believes and mind

in a case of a prodigy's mind, nothing else was on it. not until a certain h/c-haired girl came along and filled his mind with vivid images of her.

she scowled at him, eyes darkening with the same hatred his brother had looked at him with.

rage, wrath, hatred.

every negative emotion was portrayed on her facial expression, which brought ultimate fear upon him.

when was the last time sae had ever felt fear?

he was always feeling them.

the fear of losing, the fear of being below someone, the fear of everything. including the fear of her.

"rin is right. i should've never went along with you. all you do is care about soccer, never having time for anyone else, your brother, me."

in this moment, he didn't know what to feel, how to feel. it was numb. all hope, happiness and success blocked by mistakes he never knew he did.

sae was shocked, but he remains stoic and nonchalant. and the girl couldn't help but scrunched her nose in disgust. "even with everything... you never learn how to fucking care. it was the biggest joke of me to ever fall in love with you, itoshi sae."

she had no other words to say and gripped her fingers into a tight fist. "i'm ending this shit. you're all on your own now, again, and forever." with venomous words, she turned her heels to walk away.

only to have the itoshi who laid his hands on her shoulders, turning her to face him. she grew even more angry, slapping his hands away.

"i said we're over, sae!"

"sae-kunn~ boy, wake up!" oliver aiku called out to the said male, who flashed his eyes opened.

sae breathed heavily, sweat forming around his forehead and the sight of the tall man looking down at him made him cringed.

"it's only six, what the hell do you want?"

aiku sighed and stood back up. "last training before the match today. came to wake everyone up, you're last. and you looked like you're having a bad dream, so i waited."

the reddish-brown haired male sat up, wiping his sweat from his forehead, not wanting to deal with anyone early in the morning.

the older male chuckled. "well then, good morning. see you at breakfast," said aiku as he walked out sae's room, gently shutting the door.

now it was left for sae to think about the dream he had.

what was it all about..?

there were so many questions and wonders about the dream, but he had other things on his agenda today. training, the match and a certain forward in blue lock. sae had to put everything else aside for the day.

until then, he will wait for when he will be free for an audience with the girl in his dreams.