When You Give Birth To Your Child

(A/N: Here it is. When you give birth to your child. Each character will have the gender of the baby or babies. Also special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me out with the ideas! You rock! Let's get it started!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now at home with Mr. CP doing a livestream on YouTube on doing some scary stories until you felt a sharp kick and felt something wet coming down as Mr. CP noticed that your water broke.

"Sorry everyone. We have to stop the livestream. My wife's water broke." Mr. CP said

Your dad overheard and begin to call the ambulance to which they arrived as your husband carried you to the bed and put you down gently as your husband held your hand as Mr. CP stayed by your side as the ambulance took you to the hospital. Once the ambulance arrived, doctors and nurses came as they brought you to the delivery room. Dr. Gordon came and put on his gloves to help you with the delivery as you started pushing. Meanwhile your dad is out of the waiting room, being patient until he heard the sound of the newborn baby cry.

"Congratulations Y/N, you have a baby boy." Dr. Gordon smiled

Mr. CP smiled as he cut off the cord as the nurse helped cleaned up the baby before wrapping it in a blanket. Your dad came inside and smiled at the baby.

"He's so precious." Jigsaw said

"Have you decide naming our son?" Mr. CP asked

"Yes. Well I'm naming him Lincoln." You smiled

"Lincoln is a perfect name. He's got my eyes and your H/C hair." Mr. CP smiled

"Would you like to hold your grandson?" You asked

"Yes please." Jigsaw said

As you gave your baby to your dad, he carefully looked at Lincoln as he smiled and kissed the baby on the forehead.

"I'm your grandfather." Jigsaw cooed

Lincoln gurgled and cooed as Mr. CP smiled and also held Lincoln as well before kissing his forehead. You are all very happy that you have a baby boy and Jigsaw being a grandfather.

Marlow Roderick:

You are now with Markiplier at an abandoned hospital because earlier on you were playing Uno with your husband and his two friends Wade and Ethan until you noticed a sharp kick combined with water breakage which brings Mark to an abandoned hospital with you. You are now breathing in pain as you noticed Marlow quickly coming in with Iris, Archibald and Zurial as Zurial got on his gloves as Mark came over and squeezed your hand.

"Alright Y/N, start pushing." Zurial said

You begin to push as Mark held your hand as Iris prepped the water as you continued to push.

"Just a few more, I can see the head." Zurial said

You pushed a few more times as you heard the newborn baby cries as Mark teared up with happiness.

"It is a beautiful baby girl." Zurial smiled

Iris cut the cord and washed the baby carefully as she wrapped it in a nice baby blanket before giving the baby to you as you smile at the baby.

"She's precious." Mark smiled

"She got my eyes and your cute hair. She's adorable." You said

"What shall we name our little girl?" Mark asked

"How about Joslin?" You asked

"Sure." Mark smiled

Joslin gurgled as she loves the name as Mark chuckled.