Angry Rant

Oh... My... FUCKING GOD!!! Can 2022 get any worse than it already is right now?!!! We are in FUCKING OCTOBER FOR FUCK SAKE!! Now the reason why I am so angry because I heard a very heartbreaking thing that happened in Thailand. If any of you know what ticked me off, here it is again. SHOOTINGS AND MANY MORE!! Now before I may continue on this rant, please pray for the families in Thailand because this is not only sad but is also heartbreaking! Also I AM NOT NAMING THE SHOOTER RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE THAT FUCKER IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT DESERVED TO BE BURNING IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL!! Here is what happened.

At a daycare center which is located in Nong Bua Lamphu, Thailand, an ex-cop who is 35 years old and fired for excessive drug use came into the daycare around lunch time was armed with a pistol, a knife and a shotgun. He shot between 4 to 5 officials before making his way to a locked room before forcing his way inside, killing the sleeping children with a knife. He then fled the scene, continued his rampage before arriving to his home, killing his wife, his son and then he took his own life. Guess how many people he killed? I'll tell you. He has killed 38 PEOPLE!! 24 of them ARE CHILDREN WHO ARE 2 YEARS OLD AND 14 MORE!! INNOCENT LITTLE BABIES THAT NEVER DID A GODDAMN THING!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!

My heart breaks for the families in Thailand who can't hold their kids anymore due to this MONSTER who took them away! As for this Piece of Shit, BURN IN THE FIERY PITS.... OH NO!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO REUNITE WITH YOUR WIFE AND SON IN HEAVEN ABOVE!! YOU INSTEAD DESERVED TO BE PUT IN THE 9 CIRCLES OF HELL FOR DOING THIS!! WHAT DID THOSE INNOCENT BABIES EVER DO THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO KILL THEM?!! IN FACT, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE 7TH CIRCLE VIOLENCE!! YOU DESERVED TO BE TORTURE IN HELL IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY POSSIBLE!! Sorry it's just so heartbreaking and so upsetting to see those beautiful children who have their whole life ahead of them, die at the hands of this scummy piece of shit!

To the families in Thailand, my heart and prayers go out to you all who lost their beautiful little children. No parent deserves to bury their own son or daughter in this awful tragedy. To the 38 people who passed including those 24 children who passed in this horrific tragedy, you are all in heaven in God's arms. May God comfort you and give you those wings in heaven above with beautiful halos on the top of your heads. As for that piece of shit responsible, BURN IN HELL AND BE TORTURED BY SATAN YOU SORRY ASS PIECE OF SHIT!