"Shut that baby up! I can't hear shit!" Doug shouted. His shouts only made her crying worse.

"She just woke up and she's hungry. Have some sympathy, Doug," Adrienne replied. They left in such a hurry that Adrienne didn't have time to snatch food for Estelle. Estelle wasn't a breastfed baby anymore as well.

"Just do it already," Maddie says, pulling Doug's attention from Adrienne and Estelle.

"What?" He questioned.

"Kill me. That's your plan, right? Kill Chimney, kill Ellie and Adrienne, kill me; hopefully, do the world a favor and kill yourself before it's done," Maddie replied.

"Why would I kill you, Maddie? I don't want to hurt you. I love you."

Adrienne rolls her eyes at Doug's false love confession. If he truly "loved" Maddie, he wouldn't do this to her.

"I can't imagine my life without you. You're all I have," Doug says, tears brimming his eyes, "And when I get rid of Adrienne, we'll raise Estelle together."

"You don't have me. Nor will you ever have my niece," Maddie whispered. Doug's GPS goes off, indicating that they were nearing their destination. He pulls into the gas station and parks the car next to a pump.

"Don't move," Doug says before getting out of the car.

Buck was more worried than ever. Not only was his sister gone, but his daughter and his girl—, no, his ex girlfriend, who is the mother of his daughter, as well. He couldn't bare the thought of losing the three most important girls in his life.

He wanted nothing more than to see her and their daughter smile. Buck knew as soon as they were safe back in his arms, he'd never let them go. He won't make the same mistake as he did the last time.

An idea to escape formulated in Adrienne's mind. Maddie apparently had the same idea too, since they both looked around for any sign of Doug.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Maddie asks Adrienne.

"Bathroom excuse? I don't see Doug around. We can sneak inside," Adrienne replies. Adrienne holds onto Estelle tightly before following Maddie out of the car.

"Where are you three going?"

Adrienne and Maddie turned to see Doug approaching them. Maddie was quick to respond.

"Oh, I-I was looking for you. Adrienne and I have to pee and Estelle needs her diaper changed," Maddie replied. They convinced him by doing a little dance and sniffing Estelle's "stinky" diaper.

"Yeah? You sure that's all?"

Adrienne cuts into the conversation, "Look around, Doug. Where are we going to run to? Do you want us to pee in the restroom or the car?"

A semi-truck pulls in next to them. Doug cuts Maddie free from her zip ties and pushes some hair in Adrienne and Maddie's face.

"Keep your heads down," Doug says. The four entered the gas station. Adrienne went to the back where the bathroom was and waits for Maddie.

Maddie arrived with the key just moments later. The three stepped inside and Maddie locks the door behind them. Spotting a window, Adrienne puts Estelle on the sink and rushed towards it.

She pries the window open and slips out.

"Maddie, hand me Ellie. Hurry," Adrienne says, reaching her arms out for her daughter. Maddie grabs Estelle and hands her to Adrienne. She slips out soon after.