"You don't know that though. Kova been in the hospital because she tried to kill herself bro."

"And how the fuck am I suppose to know that? Did you call or text me and tell me that? Or did I have to come up to the shop just to find that out?" I scrunched my face up.

"Let's talk outside." He got up grabbing my arm aggressively before leading us outside to where my car was at.

"How was I suppose to know Kova was in the hospital because she tried to kill herself, huh?" I questioned. I felt like I was doing too much but I really just wanted some answers like why was he ignoring me. I understood now that he was going through something, but if he needed space why he couldn't say that. He wasn't the type to even do some bullshit like that.

"Ion think this gone work." He stated.

que?

"I just don't think this gone work for real. Ion wanna be with you and you sure as hell not about to force me to be with you. I spend too much time with you that should be spent with my sister, bruh. You in the way of that."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"What you want me to say? I'm not about to force you to be with me, Kaire. If you want to break up with me then break up with me. I'm just mad at the fact that if you was feeling this way before then why you didn't say anything? You not the type to hold your tongue, you usually tell shit how it is. So if you want to break up then we gone break up."

"My fault."

"Alright." I got in the car locking the door and pulling off. Once I got the chance to stop at a red light, I began crying. I felt like his excuse wasn't even valid. If he felt like he spent too much time with me then why didn't he just ask for space?

I couldn't even drive right now. I pulled into the nearest parking lot and just cried. That's all I could do. Why would you break up with me because you felt like we spent too much time together? I felt like all that shit was cap as fuck. 'Cause KJ and I barely spent time together.

I got on my phone and went to my Apple Music. I went to my Jhené Aiko playlist and shuffled just for Stranger to play.

Yeah, yeah, ah
Similar ways, similar game
Starting to feel the similar pain
Are you sure we haven't met before?

I know ya face, I know ya name
But I don't know you?
Isn't that crazy? Isn't that crazy?

I was going to give myself one day to cry.  Just one day and that was it. I was crying because KJ and I had so much in common. Just in a little time, I found myself liking him and being comfortable around him too much. I really felt like he was the one for me and when he broke up with me, it seemed like he was for real.

I think we may be
In a different book
On a different page

"You said you were different, but you're the same stranger." I sung.

I can not tell you
How many there have been
That were just like you
I do not need you

and dont, period.