Kid Gloves

Jojo: I'M A KID!? WHAT THE HECK?!

Jojo: Heck?! The frick?!

Jojo: The frick? WHY CAN'T I SWARE RIGHT?!

Jojo: Tch! That Punk is going to pay...

Checking his closet, Jojo only found a kid's uniform which made his eye twitch with anger.

Jojo:(twitching eye) Uniform...

He reluctantly puts it on, wearing it sloppily, as he searches for his allies.

Running across the school, Jojo saw how every student was 7. Their behavior had digressed into being children of that age. Whatever the power used to make them children, it was messing with their minds as well.

If it wasn't for Jojo's natural rebellious spirit, he would probably be just like everyone else. Though at the age he was, that spirit wasn't quite unleashed.

Jojo: Makoto!?

....

Jojo: Apollo?!

....

Jojo: I'LL EVEN TAKE YOU, NANY!!

Nany: T-take me...?

He turns to a 7-year-old Nany.

Jojo: Nany, have you seen the others?

Nany: N-no...

Jojo: Can you help me?

Nany: Uhmm... Sure... J-just let me...

Calling on "Plastic Love", Nany sprayed herself to get more confidence. However, even after three sprays, Nany was only at a casual level of confidence.

Nany: Okay... I'll check my class for Apollo. You can check yours for Makoto.

She leaves, as Jojo takes a moment to process the fact that "Tenacious D" might also be in a weaker state due to his current state and that he might need to be careful with how he proceeds.

Jojo:... Te-

Jojo:... No. I know my Stand is still strong... STAY STRONG DAMN IT!

He rushes to his classroom in search for Makoto.

Jojo: MAKOTO!

Makoto: JOJO!

A girl rushes to Jojo's side.