No Cutting Class!!

From his perspective, only an hour had passed since his fight with Coco.

Yet, his wounds were gone. In the spot where they battled, no damage to be seen.

But the reactions of the other students proved they steered clear of Jojo proved to him the events of "yesterday" occurred.

There was only one thing that "frightened" him.

Jojo:(mind) Did everyone react to the stands...?

Getting into class, Jojo summoned Tenacious D in front of his classmate as he was behind them.

Student: WHAAA?!

Jojo:...

All the students stared at Tenacious D, then Jojo, confirming his suspicion.

Everyone in this school was most likely a stand user.

Jojo:(mind) Even with everyone in this class, the amount of stand users here is amazing...

Makoto: This is your last warning...

Jojo:?

Makoto: Sit your ass down and behave. (Glares) Or else...

Several arms came out of her body as she slowly lost the ability to hold her stand back.

Jojo:....(smiles)

Tenacious D vanished. As Jojo calmly sat down at his seat.

Jojo: Can you please tell me then, oh lovely class rep, the rules of this jungle?

Makoto:(sigh)...

(Opening theme)

Whilst the other classmates mingled, Makoto explained some things to Jojo.

Makoto: Listen. There are two things you need to know.

Makoto: Don't show off your stand and you won't get wacked whilst you least expect it.

Makoto: Secondly... The student council makes the rules... And since you beat one of them up...

Makoto: You're probably getting "suspended". In the rope around your neck kind of way.

Jojo: I'd leave if I didn't want to crush that council first...

Jojo: Tell me, where are they?

Makoto:(sigh)...

Jojo: Come on... If they are in charge, they must know things that we don't...

Jojo: Like our memories... You're missing some too, right?

Makoto:...

Jojo: Don't you find it bizarre-

Makoto:(whispers) Of course I do! But I don't have the power to do anything about it!

Jojo: You have a stand, don't you? Use it.

Makoto: My stand isn't something that can take out 7 powerful stand users.

Jojo:...

Leaning back, Jojo stares out the window. There looked to be a city out of the area of the school, however, there were several buildings from across the world that shouldn't be in the same city.

Jojo: I see it, you know...

Makoto:?

Jojo: The frustration... They want to fight... But you're just too scared to act.