"Looks like she's receiving oxygen from the nasal cannula," Bobby replied, "Eddie, you copy?"

"Yeah, Cap."

"What's your status?"

"Found a couple more patients in the back. Also stable."

"I'm gonna send Chim your way. You guys see if you can locate the tank supply room. You turn anything off that's got a knob or a valve in this place."

Hen got to work on putting the patient's forehead skin back on her face. Adrienne rolled over an unconscious body to make sure they were still alive.

"A pipe must have busted, yeah?" Buck asked.

"Probably the construction guys," The woman replied.

"You saw construction guys?" Adrienne asked.

"I heard 'em, right before I went under."

Hen lays the cold compress on the woman's face. Buck helps Bobby lift the woman onto a gurney, then transports her out of the room. They met up with Eddie and Chimney in the hallway.

"Make a hole. Critical." Eddie says, rushing past them with a construction worker with a blade embedded in his chest.

"Don't worry, we're gonna take you to the hospital and they will fix you right up," Buck reassured the woman.

"You'll still get your new beginning with your new face," Hen added.

"I'd be happy if I could just have the old one back."

Adrienne found it odd that Jason Bailey was almost everywhere she or Chimney was. She'd catch him at the same grocery store she was shopping at, or whenever she'd hang out with Chimney, he'd be there.

It happened again at a bar when it supposed to be just her and Chimney playing pool together. Adrienne immediately moved away from the pool table and sat at a table when Jason entered.

After a few rounds of pool and a few laughs, Jason and Chimney glanced at Adrienne who was on her phone at the table.

"Does she not like me?" Jason asks.

"It's just Adrienne being Adrienne. She's usually like that with almost everybody," Chimney replied.

Adrienne was texting her brother about Jason. He felt untrustworthy to her, so she wanted Paul to know about him just in case he tried something. A drink was placed in front of her.

"I didn't—"

The waiter pointed over at Chimney and Jason.

"Tall gentleman over there got you one," The wait says, referring to Jason. He walked away before Adrienne could ask any questions. She turns her head, waving a quick thank you to Jason. He waved back, then turns his attention to a new game he started with Chimney.

Adrienne didn't trust the drink, so she tossed the liquid over her shoulder. She was thankful that he didn't notice.

After seeing how late it was getting, Adrienne decided it was time to go home. She picks up her bag and walked out of the bar.