26: Love is a laserquest (FINALE)

FINAL CHAPTER

*6 MONTHS LATER*

Ryujin's POV

"Take me to the studio today?" Yuna giggled at me.

"Yup, just a minute." i brushed my teeth faster.

I continued my course here and it's currently our 3rd semester. Yuna started her actress training saying it's her dream and we let her. Her legs are fully healed while her eyes are still adjusting but she can manage on her own already.

"Ah Shin Ryujin! So slow!" Yuna complained.

She flipped her blonde hair and acted like a mad boss so i threw her the face towel.

"YA!"

It's nice that we get to be like this again.

I went back to my room to get my camera and my bag.

"Let's watch the sunset together!" Yuna invited.

"Uhh how about- nope!" and yep, she can't do anything about it.

--+--

Yeji's POV

"Hey kid."

"Unnie, I'm not a kid!"

"You wanna party tonight?" she invited me.

"I can't i have an activity-"

"Boo." she then sighed.

"You know you don't need to study so hard since you'll manage HwangY's back in the country after you graduate right?" she said sitting on the counter.

"That's why I'm studying..."

"What i mean is, you'll eventually graduate. With or without flying colors you'll have lots of money," she chuckled.

"Unnie!"

"I'm just saying, we're rich baby." she then hit my forehead softly.

"We'll leave at 10pm."

I sighed. No one can stop her. I guess I'll just have to finish these tasks earlier. Aw, but i wanted to binge-watch a show later.

I checked the gc and smiled upon seeing Karina's updates. She said she'll update us like how a girlfriend does since she's single and we all are.

But Winter confessed to her 2 months ago though. The gc was in whole chaos that day and I can't help but to be jealous that i wasn't there personally.

I sent them a selfie.