5: 10:03 pm

Yeji's POV

"Yes yes, I'm almost here,"

"Here we are," I heard him say.

I looked outside and saw the hotel's front. I'm here to meet a blind date Miyeon set up for me. My girl friends have been pushing me to go on to one for months-

"Thank you, Lay oppa. I'll message you when you need to pick me up," I smiled at him.

He's like my personal driver. We're very close since his family worked for my parents for years. He has his business but always answers to my calls whenever i need someone to drive me. And it's because my dad won't let me have my own car yet.

"Okay, you have fun. Just a kiss on the cheek- this is just your first date!" He reminded so i chuckled.

I waved him goodbye before going inside the hotel. My friends already made a reservation so i just headed straight there.

I walked and tried to find my date as per my friends said he'd be at the tables near the window. I then saw a guy wearing a black suit that seemed to be looking for someone too. I walked up to him and said,

"Hey,"

"Oh hi," he stood up to shake my hand and proceeded to pull my chair and let me sit.

"I'm Kim Seungmin," he introduced.

"Yeah I heard," i caught him surprised but i swear i didn't mean for it to come out as rude.

"Hwang Yeji," i awkwardly introduced myself too.

"So,"

Here it goes.

-+-

Ryujin's POV

"Thank you, sir." I told the customer leaving with a smile.

I'm working a night shift at the convenience store near our place.

"Ey,"

I watched him as he rest his arms on the counter waiting for him to talk.

"Let's go eat at fast-food later,"

"You know we can't," i told him. We can't leave the store.

"We can have it delivered you know," he insisted.

"Why not just eat the foods we sell here-"

He then gave me a "seriously" look so i rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on, just cheeseburgers,"

"If I say yes would you stop bothering me?" i responded. He put his hand in his chest acting like he got hurt by what i said.

"I... I'm not sure about that,"

"Just order what you like, Soobin."

"Okay but-"

"Here ma'am," i called the customer to my counter since Soobin isn't paying attention. And also to stop him from annoying me.

"When will you be nice to me?"

"I'm being nice to you right now, and ever since. If i wasn't, then you won't be working here anymore," i responded. He then laughed while shaking his head.