Behind me, I heard the wooden door slightly creak open. A low roar came out of it and there a jaguar appeared. He lazily made his way yawning while still sleepy. Judging by the blanket over his head he must've woken up when he noticed I was gone.

Sebastian in his beastform made his way towards me nuzzling his fuzzy head to mine, before laying down behind me. I sat and laid my head in his fuzzy stomach while watching the stars.

His tail made his way towards my body as it tangled around my arm. Not before long, I felt an aura of flowing mana circling around me. It was sparkly orange similar to that of sparkles swirling in the air. I turned my head to the source and saw that Sebastain was now in beastmen form, but naked. The blanket he had a while ago covered his lower body.

" Bunny, what happened? Why are you not sleeping?" He said worryingly, placing his arms in an embrace that made our skins touch each other.

" Its nothing, just thinking of something" I said, avoiding his gaze.

" Are you sure? you know you can always talk to me, if you want I can listen.." Sebastian gently said, laying down on the crooks of my neck while he caressed my side hips with his hands.

" Nothing is bothering me. Its fine, you can go back to sleep"

The atmosphere between us went silent for a minute, I really thought that he would stop after my rude response. But it seems like he won't as he kept blabbering a little to get me to talk.

"What made you think that I would tell you? I'm really fine... just go back to sleep" I said

Sebastian sighed causing him to awkwardly rub his messy hair. " I didn't say that you'd tell me, but I am willing to listen to whatever you have in mind. Telling me whether or not it's your decision to make, I assure you that if you do decide to tell me. You can rest assured that I will really listen to you and respect what you have to say."

"Sometimes talking about it with someone helps " He whispered that last part quietly in my ear.

"Hmmm..."

My lips pursed in amusement then to a light giggle and I tauntingly said " Wow.. pretty good speech there, I never expected that pretty mouth of yours to say something useful. Other than nagging me to stay at home"

I moved my head closer to his ears and jokingly whispered in secret  "You know you should run for tribe leader.. How about the wolf tribe nearby?"

We ended up chuckling at his big motivational speech by how cocky it sounded. My eyes teared up from laughing too hard while Sebastain perched his head on top of my shoulder. He crooked his smiling face to my neck inhaling the scent that emitted.

He then covered me over his shoulder with a thick fur blanket surrounding us when the chilly night breeze hit my face. I felt his fingers slithering something in the side of my head. I looked and it turned out to be a small yellow flower he just plucked off the ground.

My face lit red when he delicately pecked his warm lips against my cold cheeks, he continued placing many warm kisses around my cheeks. I try not to look at it by gazing at the night sky.

" Bunn- no... Maxine, you know I'm always there for you. I'll always be by your side. You can rely on me for strength"

"I won't hesitate to give you all of my strength.."

"What a good kitty he is.." Maxine hummed before her lips curled into a smile when thinking of him.

"Sebby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sebby.." she called. He turned around to see what she wanted to say. Just after she spoke he stood there frozen shocked by her words.

He blushed at her comment when seeing her sly smile right before him. When Maxine left she gave him a peck in the lips before going back to sleep inside. Sebastian was left there all alone, totally fazed by what happened. It felt like a dream of his, but it was real he couldn't believe it.

"She accepted me as her male, she is now mine"

Thank you for reading❤️

Summary: Overall this chapter is mostly about Maxine herself and her doubts to her past life. She couldn't get over the fact that she died not accomplishing anything. She believed that after her death she left her grandmother behind breaking the promise she once made to her late grandfather. She is filled with regret every day. Lara's negative words to her hit hard and she knew deep down it was true. The only thing she wanted to do was make her grandmother proud. But failed to do that and she know she could never go back to her past life as Thea. It ends at her being somewhat satisfied from Sebastian's words.

My Shining Starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें