特別 - 50K SPECIAL / MODERN AU

NOTES ⟡ 
Here's the key for who's who!
ALSO IM PROMISE IM WORKING
ON THE NEXT CHAPTER </3

Also this is old, so not my
proudest work 😭

STUDENT COUNCIL / HASHIRA —

Kagaya 🤍
Mitsuri 🌸
Obani 🐍
Giyuu 🌊
Shinobu 🦋
Uzui
Rengoku ❤️‍🔥
Muichiro ☁️
Gyomei 📿
Sanemi 💢
Y/n 💫

KIZUKI —

Muzan 🩸
Kokushibo 👁
Douma 🌈
Akaza 🏀
Hantengu 🐟
Gyokko 🏺
Daki 💋
Gyutaro 🧪
Kaigaku ⚡️
Nakime 🎸
Y/n 💫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WAH! Y/N!!!!!" A voice wails as you feel someone suddenly latch onto you tightly, arms wrapping around your shoulders as the side of your head is pushed against something soft.

"Huh—? Daki?" You tilt your head to stare at the girl.

"IT'S SO UNFAIR! I GOT AN F IN BIOLOGY!! IVE BEEN TRYING REALLY HARD!!!" Daki cries dramatically (and a bit comedically) as you sweatdrop.

"I'm... sure you have..."

"Can you go shopping with me to cheer me up?!" Daki suddenly asks, personality doing a full 180.

You sigh, So this was just another one of her plans to take you shopping.

"Fine." You grudgingly agree as she squeals, hugging you tightly.

"Yay!~ I'm sure you won't regret it!!!"

"I hope not..."

You glance down at your phone, opening messages.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(🧪)
SEAWEED HAIR

Evry1's Fav 💫
Stle your sister 2 take
her shping

Seaweed hair 🧪
Amazing spelling.

Evry1's Fav 💫
Kys

Seaweed hair 🧪
You first.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You huff at the message, stuffing your phone into your pocket as Daki drags you off campus and towards the nearby mall.

She drags you from store to store, making you try on a bunch of different outfits.

"Y/n! You look so cute!!! Not as pretty as me of course, but still absolutely adorable!" She squeals, taking multiple photos of you in an outfit she just had you try on.

"Daki..." You sigh, rubbing your temple out of exasperation.

"Hm? Y/n?" A familiar voice calls as you glance over, e/c eyes meeting purple ones.