三 - THREE

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" you weren't just a star to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" you weren't just a star to me. you were the whole sky "

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
❝ Hashira Trial I ❞

Y/N can't help but frown as she looks at the boy who lay unconscious on the ground.

Traveling with a demon...

Y/N wasn't going to judge him for that. If he's been traveling all this time with a demon that hasn't harmed him, she trusts that the demon hasn't harmed anybody yet.

Besides, it'd be hypocritical of Y/N to judge him. She's literally friends with most of the uppermoons and have a love-hate relationship with Muzan fucking Kibutsuji.

Of course, none of the other hashira knew of Y/N's friendship with the uppermoons, but ubuyashiki is aware that she's friends with demons. He just isn't aware that they're uppermoons yet.

But this boy... traveling with a demon as a demon slayer?

Y/N has to admit that takes guts.

"Wake up! I said wake up! You gotta— hey can you even hear me?!" The kakushi whisper-yells at him, loud enough for the Hashira present to hear.

He's unconscious, moron. Of course he can't hear you...

"Come on! Get up! Are you gonna sleep all day?! Wake the hell up, will you?!"

The boy then suddenly snaps awake, looking around in a panic.

What was his name... Tinjuro? Ugh... I can't remember...

"I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow. So I was expecting someone with more flair. Buts it's just some ordinary-looking kid? Too bad."

SOUND HASHIRA
TENGEN UZUI

"No need to bully the kid, Tengen. He's already dealt with enough as it is."

— CELESTIAL HASHIRA —
Y/N L/N

Beads rattle as a large man rubs his hands together in a praying motion.

— STONE HASHIRA —
GYOMEI HIMEJIMA

"We must see that this boy is out to trial to be judged. So it shall be!"