六 - SIX

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" you weren't just a star to me

" you weren't just a star to me. you were the whole sky "

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
❝ Hashira Trial IV ❞

"I'M afraid I don't, master. If it were human, there would be no question we'd spare it. But after all we've gone through, after losing countless of our brethren, asking us to house a demon, it's unacceptable." Sanemi trembles with rage as Y/N frown's at him, silently observing him.

Sanemi grunts, taking out his sword and slicing his arm, blood splattering onto the rocks once again. "Hear me, master! The depravity of a demon, I will prove it to you, here and now!"

"Sanemi..." The master murmurs, no longer smiling at the white-haired male.

Sanemi sets the box on the ground, stepping on it with one foot as he holds his bleeding arm up, crimson red blood slowly dripping on the box.

Drip. . .

Drip. . .

Drip. . .

"Hey, demon, it's time for your dinner. Take a bite." Sanemi cackles at he shakes his arm, more blood falling onto the box.

Grunts and heavy breathing come from inside the box as Sanemi's grin widens.

The sound of nails scraping across the wood enter Y/N's ears, making her frown deepen.

"No need to hold back! Just show us your true colors! And then I'll destroy you right here and now!"

"Get away from her!" Tanjiro yells, trying to move towards the male.

"It's the daytime." Obanai notes, looking up at the sky, "No good doing this now. It'll only show itself in the shadows."

"Master, please forgive the discourtesy I am about to commit." Sanemi dashes into the engawa, throwing the box on the ground.

"Shinazugawa!" Y/N exclaims, eyes narrowing at the male who stabbed the box again.

Can he not calm the fuck down for atleast five seconds?!

"Stop it!" Tanjiro screams, trying to move forward but was stopped when Obanai shoved his elbow harshly into the boys back.

"Come on out, demon. It's the human blood you love so much!" Sanemi yells once again.

Y/N frown's as she tilts her head towards Tanjiro, his eyes were wide as he breathed in and out shakily.

Sanemi uses his sword to open the door to the box.

The demon girl — Nezuko Y/N thought her name was — crawls out of the box, soon growing back to regular size.

Nezuko growls, eyes having slit iris's as she glares at the blood dripping down Sanemi's arm. Sweat rolling down her face as saliva drips down her bamboo muzzle.

Tanjiro gasps as Obanai's elbow is shoved more in his back the second he tried to move.

"...There's no reason to be so harsh with the boy, Obanai." Y/N frowns at him, "Ease up a bit."

"I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape." Obanai replies as Y/N looks down at the boy.

The boy inhaled sharply as Y/N's eyes narrow.

Was he about to try to—?

"Don't use any breathing techniques unless you want your veins to burst." Y/N tells the boy as he freezes.

"His veins will burst?!" Uzui grins, "I like it! Sounds dramatic! Show me!"

Mitsuri winces at the idea, looking over at Uzui with a disappointed expression.

"What a poor soul... my heart goes out to this unfortunate child. Namu amida butsu." Gyomei continues to pray, the beads in his hands rattling.

Y/N sighs, resting her head in her hands out of pure exasperation for a moment before looking back at Sanemi and Nezuko.

Blood was dripping down her hands as her nails dig into her skin, making Sanemi chuckle. Her eyes were like a cat's as she stares at his arm, breathing heavily.

Tanjiro shouts, trying to move away from Obanai who glared at him.

You frown at him, not saying anything as he tears the rope tying his hands together.

Obanai gasps, lifting his arm up just enough to where Giyuu was able to grab it. Obanai glares up at the water hashira who stood behind him.

Finally being able to move, Tanjiro stands up and runs towards the engawa, stopping right by the edge.

"Nezuko!"

The demon gasps, eyes widening as she trembles in her spot for a moment longer before firmly shutting her eyes and turning her head away. "Hmph!"

Sanemi gasps, staring at the demon in shock as Tanjiro lets out a sigh of relief, his body physically relaxing.

Y/N's eyes avert towards the master, a gentle smile still gracing his features.

"What just happened?"

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
TASHIO SECRETS

★ — Y/N hates the way Sanemi acts, it infuriates her so much she seriously considered stabbing him in his sleep one time. (Shinobu had to forcefully stop her.)

— Though Y/N wouldn't have admitted it, she also may have wanted to see his veins burst. It seemed epic.

★ — Y/N thought that Nezuko looked absolutely adorable despite the situation! Her eyes especially, Y/N thought were cool.