Puppet Master

We had both slowly walked to the elevator, something contaminating our minds. We had gotten in the elevator, walls crushing left and right. We walked by the rooms. First bens. 

"To go on a mission, you have to learn your power." They were memories.. but they weren't mine. Just some imaginary thing I made in my head. The both of us creating a explosion in bens room. Then Diego's. 

"Camila!? What do you want?" Boom. Then Allison's. Luther and her were kissing. 

"Get out!" I had token Luther's as she had token Allison's. Together, we were unstoppable. I only felt like the cherry on top though. We had walked in the living room. 

"Stand up straight. Every one of you." 

"Dad? You forgot me." I say. This memory.. this one was real. 

"I did not. You have to be an original member from the umbrella academy. You are nothing but a lost child who got sent away from home. No smiles, eyes ahead. Quickly now!" 

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" I yelled louder each time. 

"No talking! Stand still." Me and Vanya were about to make the biggest explosion of our lives before Pogo came in. 

"Miss Vanya. Miss Camila. Thats quite enough. Miss Vanya.. Miss Camila.." Our eyes had gone back to normal. "I understand how upset you two are. But I can assure you.. that none of your siblings bear any responsibility for what happened to you two as a child." We slowly walked closer to him. There was silence filling the room. 

"Did you know?" Vanya asked. 

"Your father discovered.. that you were capable of great things. Much like your brothers and sisters. But your powers were.. too great. He only wanted to protect you from yourself. As well as your siblings." Pogo explained. 

"And what about me? Did he know?" I asked. He sighed. 

"Originally, you had been with the Umbrella Academy. When you were 4, he ran some tests to figure out your powers, what you are capable of. He realized your powers were great as well. So.. he sent you away to your original family." I furrowed my brows, then laughed. 

"Sir Reginald Hargreeves.. was scared, of me?" He nodded. I looked around. This place.. is my home. I can't destroy it, I have to keep it safe, and if I fail at that.. I'm moving on to the world. Vanya looked down, her skin going pale and her eyes went to a light shade of blue. The house had started to rumble again. She brought Pogo up, chocking him. "VANYA NO!" I manipulated her brain to stop what she was doing, bringing pogo back down. She looked over to me, doing the same as she did to pogo. I knew what to do immediately. While she was chocking me, I chuckled, then paused time as a dropped down, bringing Pogo with me. Then resumed time. "Vanya! I get that your mad, I know what you feel, but you have to stop this." She brought Pogo up, with her full power. I tried to stop her.. but she was too powerful.. no. I was too weak. She flinged him to the elk head that we had in our living room, and the antlers had stabbed him. "POGO! NO!" I looked back at him, then I saw Luther and Allison. I followed them. We hardly made it out with our lives. I sobbed. 

"What about pogo?" Diego said. 

"He didn't make it." I sobbed harder. 

"What?" 

"Vanya killed him.. and the worst part." I managed to say, looking up. "I thought about helping her.." I sobbed so hard I fell to the ground. "Where is Five?" I asked, innocently. Allison shrugged. I looked back down. 

"But.. you guys wouldn't-" 

"I saw it. All of it." Luther said. 

"Just before we got out."