What Did You See?

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison asked.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" They all stared at us. I smiled slowly. 

"Camila? Do you know?"

Luther asked, since I was smiling. 

"No." I say wiping the smile off my face. 

"Not yet. But we do know that he is responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." 

"How is he connected to what's going to happen?" 

"I dont know." Five said. 

"Wait, so you just know his name?" Diego asked. "Thats it?" I nodded my head. "There are probably dozens of Harold Jenkins's in the city." 

"Well we just better start looking then." I say.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one thats skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked. Five started shuffling around.

"Are you taking a shit or something? What's going on?" I ask as Klaus chuckled slightly. He ignored me. 

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics who attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus and I say.

"Yeah, the one that attacked us while you were getting drunk." 

"Speaking of drunk, I need some alcohol, Klaus, do you have any?" We walked over to the kitchen and he poured a drink for me. None for him which I found odd, but shook it off.

"Yeah, them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth." 

"The temps what?" Allison asked. 

"My former employer." Five started. 

"AKA the bitch I killed." They all turn to me as I'm chugging a drink down. 

"They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen.. happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in 3 days. So me and Camila went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." They all sit there in silence while i say, drunk, 

"That was hot. I dont know about you guys, but that was hot." I interrupt the silence as a flush of pink went to his cheeks and he smiled.

"What do you mean protect time and space?" Allison asked. 

"Where is this Hazel, Five?" Diego asked, all interrupting each other. 

"My skin is on fire." Klaus says, out of turn. 

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Five looked down to his waist. 

"Woah there hot stuff, are you bleeding?" I ask. 

"You know what also is insane? Me and Camila look like 13 year olds, Klaus talks to the dead and Camila is litterly drunk right now!" Five said. 

"And Luther thinks hes fooling everybody with that overcoat." I add, laughing. 

"Everything about us is insane. It always has been." 

"Hes got a point there." Klaus says. 

"We didn't choose this life, were just living it. For the next three days anyway." 

"But the last time we tried to stop it we all died." Allison said, as i scoffed. 

"I NEVER DIE BITCHESSSS!" They all ignored me.