💙needy

Rinney

(Hope you like it, it was a request!!💗💗)

Robins pov
It's been weeks since Finn has done anything sexual with me. I was dying and needed to be touched, but Finn had other plans.

We had been walking around the mall almost all day, he said we needed stuff but I don't see how looking at clothes and not getting anything is needed.

After another hour of shopping, I was dragging my feet along "are we done yet?" I whined

"No''

"Finn, I'm dying over here!"

"You'll be fine"

"I'm not going anywhere else unless it's home." I sat down and crossed my arms, lucky me there were chairs right there.

Finn sighed and started walking away, I stayed there. "Finnnn!" I yelled and he stopped and looked at me. I motivation my hand for him to come closer. He did.

"What?" He said, then I pulled him down by his shirt collar and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to fuck me so hard right now, so let's go home." I said, he pulled away and then grabbed my hand.

"Can we do it here?" He whispered back pointing to the bathrooms a bit. I shook my head and then we left.

As we walked in I put the keys on the counter and Finn picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He put me down on the bed and took off his shirt.

He got on top of me, and got between my legs. I smiled and then he started grinding his crotch against mine.

"Mmmh" I threw my head back and matched his motion. My body was heating up and it felt good.

After a few minutes I was getting close but I didn't want to cum yet. " Mhh close-" he stopped

He started taking off his pants and mine once we were both just in our boxers he started trailing kisses down my body till he reached my thighs. He put them on his shoulders and kissed my bulge leaving a bit of silva behind.

There was already pre cum seeping through my underwear and he noticed.

I let out soft moans as he kissed and playfully bit my thighs. Then he pulled off my boxers, I was already hard. He glided his fingers over it and then went down, licking it letting his hot breath go all over it.

I let out shaking breaths and whines as he teased me through the clothing. I gripped onto his hair and he fainlly started.

He put it in his mouth and I loudly let out sounds of pleasure as he took it all in. He started moving his head quite fast, my breathing followed the same quick speed.

I almost came in his mouth but he pulled off right before I could. I whined at the lost feeling and begged him to keep going, he didn't though.

My legs started slightly shaking from pleasure and excitement. I tried to hold still though, he put his hands on my legs keeping them in place.

He pulled off his own boxers and sat down leaning against the headboard. I already knew what to do so I crawled over to him and brought my mouth over his length.

I looked up at him all I bobbed my head up and down, he started praising me and I sped up. He roughly grabbed my head and started face fucking me, a few tears fell.

"Oh mm, good job~ you doing so well" he pulled my hair a bit as he came down my throat, I thought that it was a little in fair that he got to cum and I didn't.

I looked up at him with my big eyes and said " how come I didn't get to finish?" He then smirked and flipped me over so that he was on top now.

"You will. "He then put some clear lube on his member and spread my legs up. Butterfly style.

He slowly started pushing in and I yelled out in pain and pleasure. He didn't give me a chance to adjust, he just started thrusting.

He went slow but rough and he hit my prostate already each time. My lewd noises filled the room and then he started moaning too. My legs wouldn't stop and my brain was going foggy.

"Oh fuck yeah, mhm. Good boy, good fucking boy" he said as he sped up.

I gripped onto his back scratching it alot, I couldn't hang on to anything else. He sat up a bit and pushed my legs down even more. Thrusting deeper and deeper till I was screaming out.

"I'm close, I'm close!" I yelled biting my lip almost drawing blood.

"Yeah, you wanna cum?" He grunted

I nodded vigorously, he stopped and I was already losing my good feeling. "Then beg," he said. I wimperd and tried to move my body to get the feeling back

I started begging the best I could "oh please let me cum! Please please please, oh fuck!" He moved some loose strands of soft hair out of my face and said,

"I wanna see your face as I cum deep inside you" he said and thrusted again.

He was already going at a fast rough pass, I tried to hide my face but I couldn't. Soon enough I was close again, and before I could even tell him I came.

The white substance poured out of me and Finn slowed down his thrusts. He then stopped and came deep in me causing me to moan again.

We stopped and I didn't think I would walk for the rest of the day. My legs were vilontly shaking and I couldn't stop them, and I panting like a dog.

He pulled out and laid on top of me as we both caught our breath and said 'i love you' a bunch.

"Was how you wanted love? I tried to be more rough?" He asked.

"Yes it felt amazing" I replied

"You good so good, I love how loud you are" he teased wiping a tear off my cheek.

(1022 words)