So I'm greedy, I admit it!

This ch.'s a little shorter than the rest but I'm still deciding a few things. Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you!! And if you like it, VOTE!

As I walked back to my room, I started getting butterflies in my stomach.  I reached for the door and Jared opened it.  We looked at each other for a moment till he grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room locking the door behind him. He held me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Your moms' really worried about you. She really loves you" he said rubbing my back. It kind of surprised me and I guess I looked at him funny. "What? So I was listening to your conversation, I'm sorry?" he said. "No, it's just, that was sweet to say". "I think you're sweet, in fact I know you’re sweet" he said with his deep sexy voice in my ear. "And what did you call me earlier? A pervert?" he said with a chuckle while my face turned red. "Yes, I called you a pervert! What you did was perverted!" I said a little too loud. "How did it feel with my fingers on you? Did it feel good?" he whispered in my ear. I didn't want to answer his questions. "You don't have to answer that.  I can see what you see. You liked it more than you let on. I can even feel your pulse quicken when I get next to you. I make your body react. You and your body like me" he said all this while running his fingers all over my body sending electric shocks throughout me. I pushed him away, not trusting myself. "It's so weird, it's like I've felt your touch before, you're so familiar. My body seems to react so naturally to you. But this is what I'm really worried about" pointing to my heart I looked him in the eye hoping he would say something. He said nothing. He sat down on my bed and pulled me to his lap. He brought my head towards him and kissed me gently. He flooded that kiss with so much emotion it almost made me cry. His kiss made me feel loved. What I knew from this kiss was that he couldn't break my heart, he could incinerate it!

"Go with me to the movies tonight, please?”  he asked me sweetly. I knew I'd be able to talk my mom into letting me go, so I said yes. We met at the movies and he held my hand going into the theater. I felt like a bubbling idiot because I couldn't erase the smile on my face. It seemed everybody was looking at us (mainly him). It made me happy because he was mine for tonight. We went straight up to the back corner of the theater. We were seeing some kind of scary movie but I didn't care in the least. The previews came and the movie started and the theater darkened. "This is perfect" he said snuggling close to me. I loved his closeness, it was intoxicating to me. There was a scary scene right at the beginning and I jumped. "Don't be scared sweetie, I got you" he said holding me tighter. He started nuzzling my ear and it was distracting me from the movie. He turned my face towards me and kissed my nose and then my lips. The movie melted away and it was only me and Jared. I felt like I could drown in his kiss, but he always brought me up to the surface to breath. "You're a greedy little kisser, you never want to let me go huh?" he said chuckling and breathing a bit heavier in my ear.   I did feel greedy with him.  I always wanted more and more of him.  I was glad that we were in a theater because we could only go so far in there.  He nibbled on my sensitive earlobe sending shivers throughout my body.  His sneaky fingers found their way under my shirt to my breasts but I did nothing to stop them.  He played and teased making my body feel as if it were about to burst into flames. Catching my moans in his mouth, his whole presence was driving me insane.   “God, I love you Jade” he said as he kissed me again and again.  Before I could say anything back to him, the theater turned really quiet.  I stopped kissing him and stiffened.  I knew something wrong was happening.  The temperature became freezing and a dark sinister feel enveloped the entire room.  The few people in the room became alert to these changes and worried out loud.  I held on to Jared tight and he held me close to him as if he could protect me from whatever it was.  There in front of us hovered a dark shape. The emotions it filled me with were enormous.  So much contempt, rage and hate threatened to smother me.  Jared stood in front of me and just as he did that the dark entity flew directly through him and then through me.  That was the last thing I remember, and then came darkness.