He kissed my pain away

Hi everyone, this is a pretty mature chapter. Just warning you! Hey if you like this or don't please send me a comment & vote!!

And ERICAJLOVE this chapter is for you!! :) hope you like it!

The bell rang and I couldn't get out fast enough. Thank goodness I didn't see him for the rest of the day! I didn't know how I was gonna do it. I came home and threw my bookbag on the floor. I Grabbed a snack and tried to think about everything. What was my connection to him? I know he's fine and everything, but I've seen other fine guys and never had this reaction. And his dreams! Why did he dream of me before knowing me? Were we destined to meet? It was just crazy, all of it!

I decided to quit thinking and do my homework. At almost the end of it something changed in the atmosphere. It got colder and without a change in the sun it got darker in my kitchen. Scared doesn't come close to what I felt. The air felt thick and I wanted to scream or run but I couldn't. I wanted Jared! The exact moment I thought that, a horrible crunching and crashing sound occurred. The table I sat at was next to a sliding glass door. One of the doors had shattered into a millions of pieces,and the glass flew everywhere. I was freed and ran out of the kitchen screaming and crying. My instinct was to run out of the house and as I did I ran into a wall that held me.

"Jade! What is it?" he almost yelled at me. I was overcome with extreme fear and tears. It took me several moments to be able to even speak. The noise of the glass breaking replayed over and over in my head. Jared held me tight and kept whispering that everything was ok. But I knew he was wrong. Nothing was ok! I finally calmed down enough to tell him what happened. He went to the kitchen and was shocked at what he saw. Glass everywhere inside the kitchen. Then I saw him looking at me and his eyes got real wide. "What?" I said shakily. "You're have cuts all over!" he said taking my hand and going to the bathroom. When I saw myself in the mirror I was shocked. I really was cut all over! Even through my shirt and pants. It seemed the left side of my body had taken most of the assault because of the way I had been sitting.

Jared rummaged through my cabinets till he came out with a few things: Cotton balls, peroxide and neosporin. After he washed his hands and guided me to my room, he looked at me. "Come here Jade" he said gently. He started taking my shirt off. I initially resisted as my shyness kicked in. "Please let me take care of you" he said as he looked deeply into my eyes. "You make it so I can never say no to you" I said in a whisper letting him take my shirt and then my pants off. He let out a chuckle and got on his knees. He inspected the area, and began rubbing each cut with the peroxide. I know I was hurt and he was just tending to my cuts, but this was the most erotic scene ever. He was watching me and I was watching him. He kissed a spot next to my cuts which made me inhale deeply. "I'm sorry you were hurt, but I'll make it better" he said looking up at me with his hypnotic eyes. Around each spot that had a cut he would kiss the area. I had like ten cuts on my leg! His fingers on my legs were magic, the moment they would touch my body. I would feel sparks under them and it took a lot if energy to just remain standing. He then sat me down on the bed. Still on his knees he spread my legs and move closer to me. I could feel his warm body on the inside of my thighs. I was in fire inside. I could only watch like a spectator, everything he did to me. Kissing me on my arms and then fixing the cuts up. All of this was done in silence, even my mind was quiet just watching him. When he finished my arm he moved to my neck. He kissed me there too. His eyes stayed on me except when he fixed the cuts. Next was my face. He kissed my ear and that caused me to shutter. He fixed a few more cuts on my cheek and forehead. He then kissed my chin, my eyes and then my lips. We were face to face and his eyes were looking directly into mine. Those eyes of his spoke volumes that I couldn't understand. "What are you thinking, Jared?" I whispered to him. "I'm thinking about you" he said back to me. "but I'm right here" I said. And I did something I never thought would have done ever! I locked my legs behind him bringing him closer to my body. I put my fingers through his hair and pulled him to me crashing my lips to his. He was receptive to my kiss and kissed me back ferociously. Our tongues intertwined and my hands were all over him like they had a mind of their own. His hands were on me and everywhere they went they felt so good. I'm not sure how far it would have gone had I not heard a car door shut and keys going to open the front door. I came back to my senses and told Jared to hide if anyone came. I put my robe on and was about to leave when Jared grabbed me and put me against the wall. "You and me we're not finished, just remember that!" he said in my ear. But as he said it his fingers went between my legs and he rubbed a sensitive spot making me moan. He kissed me and removed his hand, bringing it to his mouth he licked his fingers. "You taste better than in my dreams" he said chuckling. My mouth was on the floor, never in a million years had I expecting that! "Go Jade! She's looking for you" he said calmly. Like a robot I walked out of the room. "You are a pervert, Jared!" I said in my head still try get out of my head what he'd just done. "Wow", I said to myself out loud shaking my head..

"Jade!" my mom yelled. "Jade where are you?!" she said sounding panicked. I got to her before she ran to find me. "what happened?" she said sounding upset. I explained everything that happened and she became pale. That's when she noticed my face. I then showed her my leg and arm. "What the hell is going on?" she said to herself. "Who or what did it feel like?" she asked as she got the broom. "I can't tell who it was or is, but I could tell it was full of emotion. It felt sad and hurt but so angry and jealous. I just don't know why." I said starting to feel scared again. "Don't worry sweetie, we're gonna find out what's going on. Go ahead and rest. I'll take care of this" she said feeling worried for me.

As I was about to reach for my door I suddenly remembered who was in there waiting for me.