Camper #12: Airy

Oodle: Alright. Introduce yourself and tell us why you're here.

Airy: Uhhh. Im Airy. And I'm here because I like nature........ That's it.

Oodle: Really?

Burger King: What! That's It!! Move over I need to redo mine anyway. Oodle didn't let me finish my commercial.

Oodle: We Weren't Supposed To Do That!!

MePhone4: Oodle!! We Need To Redo Mine!! I Sound So Awkward In My Video!!

4: No I Need To Redo Mine!! That's Stupid Fly Ruin It!!!

Gamey: Oodle. Scoutmaster says I need to redo mine. Apparently my video was too violent.

Controlly: Same here. Only my reason is that my reasons need to be more fleshed out.

Gold Ingot: Great. Oodle scoutmaster said I have to do mine or else I clean the toilets for a week.

Chocolate Bar: Out of my way! I need to redo mine.

Paint Palette: No way buster!! I need to redo mine! My hair looked so bad!

Crayon Box: Well I need to redo mine since this moron Decided To Ruin It!!

Oodle: I Did Not Ruin Anything!!

Computer: Oodle. I'm your bestie. Can we do mine again. I forgot to add in this boy band I like. And I don't mean the music.

Oodle: No!! No All Of You Guys Need To Get Out!! I Need To Redo Mine After Someone Forgot To Take Off The Lens Cap!!

Computer: You Still Salty About That!!

4: Ugh! THAT STUPID FLY IS HERE AGAIN!!

*Tries to hit it but ends up hitting Crayon Box.*

Crayon Box: Oh that's how we want to play it!

Airy: I'm just gonna get out of here.

Oodle: Everyone Be Quiet!!

Everyone: NO!!

*They all start to fight. Airy gets out of the cabin he was in.*

Airy: What you saw was a regular day at camp. If you thinks that was crazy, then you're not going to believe what we're gonna do here. I'll see you guys real soon.

Airy Headcannon Voice- Nonny from Bubble Guppies