Part III

The rest of the night seemed to go by in a daze. It was electric and beautiful. My head was up in the clouds it felt like I could stay up there forever. With you time stood still it was like I couldn't even understand the concept of time. Because with you it was just you and nothing else...

Your lips pressed on mine. It was shocking and pure there was nothing I wanted more than for this moment to continue on. Your tongue pushed it's way towards my throat and I loved every minute of it. You softly moaned into my mouth and it turned me on. I shifted on the bed my hips parallel to yours, I pushed my way into your lap. Smiling into your mouth I placed my hand behind your head and the other one gently on your chin. I pushed you into me. And began to move my hands down your upper torso and onto your hips.

"Is this okay?" I asked. Referring to my hand placement.

"Yes of course." She breathed.

"You are so hot." I couldn't fathom that this was actually happening. She seemed way out of my league.

She than grabbed my hands and placed them over her breasts, she smiled as my eyes widened in surprise.

"Do you like them?" She smirked.

"Yes... I think they are amazing." I whispered.

I began touching her through her shirt and she started moaning quietly.

Smashing my lips on hers I lowered my hand towards her shorts.

"I want you to fuck me now."

Tomorrow was too soon for this moment to be real... I never wanted it to end. Why is it that if heaven is eternal does heaven end on earth? Simply because this is physical— but it was so much more than that. It was also spiritual.

* * *

Time didn't exist when I'm in your arms legs intertwined skin touching skin. Your skin was softer than mine. But you are also older than me and you know a thing or two more about this. But innocence was still in the air. Until the moment it was not.

I started moaning in between kisses on skin and I went down your body with my tongue wetting your jaw to your waist. This I knew was paradise.