~32~ "Are you okay?"

~POV: Michael~
I was laying on the couch watching a movie Posi when suddenly my phone rang, I looked over to see it was Lily.

I was confused since she's never called me before, but I answered it in silence.

"Uh? Lily?" Posi heard the name and looked over at me, I shrugged at her.

"Yeah... uh- hi." The feminine voice spoke.

"What is it?"

"So uhm- Noahgotshotthroughhischest" She blurted out, I heard every word completely fine.

"WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!? IS HE OKAY!??" I jumped up, hearing Lily wince a little on the other end.

"He's okay, I think he'd want you here though, can you drive down?"

"I have no idea where this place is and I don't know how to drive."

"I'll send you the address and Posi can drive you." I sighed, slumping back onto the couch, I choked on my breaths to hide my sobs.

"Michael... He's okay, he's sleeping right now."

"He could have not been though..." I leaned on the back, fully crying now.

Posi stood up, sat beside me on the couch and took the phone from my hands, letting me cry into her chest.

"Hey, it's Posi..." She answered, rubbing my back as I cried onto her pj shirt.

I couldn't hear the other end anymore, I sobbed into her chest, stopping myself from having a panic attack by breathing with her.

"Oh... Yeah, I'll drive us down there, should I bring Maisie and the cat? Like how long are we staying?"

I heard some slight words from the other end. "-doctor said about a month or two, but that we can stay as long as we want, so that's up to Noah later." Lily spoke on the other end.

"I'll bring them then." She talked a little more but I tuned it out, staring at the still-moving TV until I heard Posi hang up.

"We have to go pack, we're gonna go stay at the mansion they're at." She rubbed my back, I nodded.

*Time skip to when they're arriving at the mansion. Sorry, I just don't really wanna write them packing, and driving lmao*

~POV: Posi~
By the time we got to the mansion it was almost 10 at night, Michael fell asleep about an hour ago.

I know it's been a while since he slept, so when we pulled into the driveway I carefully picked him up bridal style, he was surprisingly light, which did worry me a little from his past... Habits.

Pixie followed behind me, Maisie was sitting around my shoulders, drifting off to sleep quickly as well.

Lily opened the main door before I got a chance to knock, she saw my hands full with Michael and Maisie, and she immediately took Michael from me, carrying him, surprisingly he didn't wake.

"Oh... He's light..." She mumbled when she took him.

"Yeah..." I mumbled back, sighing and picking up my baby from my shoulders.

"The maids will take your bags, I'll bring Michael to Noah's room." She smiled, looking down at the sleeping boy in her arms, knowing how little he slept.

"Thank you, Lily, I missed you," I said before she left.

"I missed you too." She turned her head, walking up the stairs, leaving me unsure where to go.

Until a woman came up to me.

"You must be Posi, lovely to meet you, I'm Alex, the owner of this house and this gang."

"Lovely to meet you too, sorry, I would shake your hand but my baby is asleep."

"Of course, dear don't worry, the maids will get your bags, your room is upstairs, it has a paper on it that says "Posi" to make it easy." She smiled, I already thought she was nice.

Maisie squirmed in my arms, she needed an actual bed to sleep in.

"Don't worry, I got a crib in your room."

"Thank you so much truly..."

"Of course, I can't wait to get to know you and- Michael was it?"

"Yep, it's Michael." I smiled, shifting Maisie to lay against my chest to be more comfortable.

She nodded, "I should go check on Noah, feel free to head up to your room." She walked away and I made my way to the white door with my name on it.

The room was beautiful just as I thought.

I took a deep breath, placing Maisie in her crib and kissing her forehead.

"I guess I should get some sleep."

I laid down in my bed, rolling in the covers and attempting to drift to sleep, until it worked.

~POV: Michael~
The moment I woke up I didn't understand where I was.

Then it all came back to me.

Then the feeling came back to me.

But, I couldn't cry anymore, I was too tired and too defeated. 

I was also hungry, really hungry, but, I need to see Noah, Noah is more important.

I stood up, rubbed my eyes and walked out the door, realizing how big the mansion was, well I guess I was asleep before so I had no idea.

I saw the paper on the door that said I was in Noah's room.

Eh, figures.

I walked downstairs, looking all around until I saw a sign that said "Infirmary." I began walking towards there until somebody grabbed ahold of me.

"Sorry Hun, only doctors, nurses, Alex and me can go in there." A sweet-looking lady with blonde hair warned me, she quickly let go of my arm after I gave her my attention.

"It's alright babe, he's Noah's boyfriend." Another woman came up to the lady and kissed her head, I looked confusedly at them, who the fuck are these people, I just wanna see Noah.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I had no idea, go right ahead." She smiled, putting her arms in front of her.

"Who are you guys..?" I muttered, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm Alex, I own this place and this gang. This is my wife Rose." 

"Oh... Nice to meet you..." I nodded, fidgeting with my fingers.

"You're probably anxious to go see Noah, he's in the first room to the left. Don't apply pressure to his wound."

"Okay." I didn't stay around to chat, I quickly went to find Noah.

The first room on the left. 

I repeated in my head, opening the door..

What I first saw were IVs and medal devices, which scared me,

I've always hated that stuff, but I need to see him.

I opened the door more to see Noah sitting up in bed, chatting with Lily and Posi.

His shirt was off and he had bandages wrapped all over his chest.

He saw me and smiled, tears formed in my eyes a little as I ran up and hugged him, feeling my head against his bandages.

"Hi, love..." He kissed the top of my hair, resting his head on mine.

"You scared me half to death!" I cried out, realizing I probably looked like shit right now, and I felt like shit too.

"I'm sorry..." He chuckled softly, lifting my head up and kissing me repeatedly.

"We'll give you some space, but Michael we're gonna make you some food okay?" Posi said as they left the room, they both looked at me with a worried faces.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled, looking back at them.

"We're gonna make it anyways." They said and left before I could reply.

"Are you feeling okay?" Noah pulled me back from the hug and stared into my watery eyes.

"Why does that matter? Are you feeling okay?" I liked the feeling of his hand against my cheek as he held my face.

"I feel just fine, I wanna know how you're feeling."

I don't really feel okay.

"I'm okay." Lie.

He sighed slightly, "You're so stubborn." He chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."