Chapter 48 I'm Not Single, My Family Has a Chef!

After the operation, my daughter seemed to have opened up a little after a few days. She was a little wrinkled at first, but now it becomes more pleasing to the eye. It seems that she looks good after a long time?

Although the baby was heavy when he was born, he was not chubby. The doctor said that the baby has long arms and legs, and he will definitely be taller in the future.

As soon as Lin Suihuan heard that the baby was tall and tall, he immediately became interested. Facing the air with a set of combined punches, he said happily: "Old Song, let the baby learn to fight with Brother Jiang! It's so cool!"

Song Yu: "First of all, she It's a girl, and secondly, she's been two months old, you just lie down."

"It hurts, the incision hurts so much..." Lin Suihuan finally sat up, and lying down again would kill him.

Lin Suihuan used to think that giving birth to a baby was too easy, thinking that it would be over after entering the operating room and pulling it out, thinking that he could go out to work alive again.

Unexpectedly, not only could he not get up for several days after the operation, but also the nurse pressed his incision and made him cry. Song Yu was so distressed that he wanted the doctor to give him painkillers, but in order to maintain his normal nerves, he had to bear it and not take medicine. .

Every time the little nurse came in, Lin Suihuan trembled all over, he was terrified to death.

It is not easy for the little one who is afraid of pain to give birth to a baby.

When changing the dressing, Song Yudu stood by and accompanied him, and if it hurts, let Lin Suihuan bite him, not wanting to make him suffer alone.

Seeing the face of the person on top of his heart turn pale and sweat dripping from the pain every day, Song Yu secretly vowed in his heart that he must treat him well in this life and not let him suffer any more pain.

After changing the dressing for a few days, the incision is gradually recovering, and the stitches have been sutured with protein needles, which saves a lot of steps and pain.

After another two days, Lin Suihuan was able to walk slowly on the ground.

Song Yu supported him to move his steps on the ground little by little, and patiently accompanied him without any impatience, even giving up more easily than Lin Suihuan himself.

Seeing that omega was walking on the ground, the incision was so painful that he was dripping with cold sweat, and said with distress: "It hurts too much, we won't walk on the ground. I will raise you in bed for the rest of your life."

"I just gave birth to a baby ." , It's not paralysis anymore!"

Lin Suihuan never gave up, tied a turban that will win on his head, continued to walk hard, and vowed to be as fast as the wind!

Two minutes later. "

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to the ward.

The doctor suggested walking more and exercising more. It stands to reason that he could walk normally in a few days.

Unexpectedly, for this pair, one is afraid of pain and the other is afraid of his pain, so they really would rather be bad.

If Lin Suihuan didn't get out of bed for the rest of his life, Song Yu would still serve him as if he wanted to serve his ancestors. This kind of scene shocked Fu Huaibei.

Song Yu stayed up all night and stayed up all night pinching his legs and hands, for fear that his muscles would atrophy when he got out of bed in the future.

The separate high-level wards in the hospital are almost the same as normal hotels. The mattress Song Yu on the double bed has also been changed to a softer Simmons. Although he only stayed for two months, he still had to be lifted. With a complete set of kitchen utensils and a stove, the original open kitchen has become more complete.

The doctor said that one month after delivery is the best time to adjust the body. Whether the root cause of the disease will remain depends on this period of time.

Song Yu specially hired two nutritionists to make the recipes. He picks and changes, and cooks five meals a day himself.

Lao Song works every day, gets up early to cook for the baby, goes to the baby room to breastfeed, puts the baby to sleep, continues to cook, continues to breastfeed, back and forth, never tired of it.

After the operation, Lin Suihuan was in so much pain that she couldn't eat anything. She might put aside two bites. She didn't like to eat as much as she did when she was pregnant. Song Yu took care of the leftovers and didn't waste them.

After two weeks, Lin Suihuan's complexion was rosy and shiny, and Song Yu's dark circles almost caught up with that of a panda. No matter how beautiful his face was, he couldn't resist being tired.

He was really afraid in his heart, afraid that something would happen to Lin Suihuan, afraid that he would feel uncomfortable.

Since this person has followed me, he must take good care of him for the rest of his life. Lin Suihuan's parents are not around, so he is naturally the person's reliance.

——Xiaoguai

's incision has healed a lot, and the ward was quiet in the middle of the night.

Starting yesterday, after a physical examination, the doctor said that there is no need to change the dressing late at night, but the small light was still turned on by the bedside.

The dim light seems to have a warm atmosphere, and when you open your eyes, you will feel a sense of security.

Although the hospital bed was a big double bed, Song Yu still sat on the edge of the bed and stayed with him with his elbows propped up. He didn't want to accidentally bump into him when he was sleeping next to him and hurt him.

The quilt rustled, and Lin Suihuan was awakened by the warm water bag under her feet.

He has had the habit of sleeping with his feet exposed since he was a child, and Song Yu would tuck him in the quilt in the middle of the night.

"Little boy..." Song Yu held his hand and felt someone wake up, and he also opened his eyes in a daze.

Reaching out to touch his forehead subconsciously: "What's the matter? Are you thirsty or hungry? Is there something wrong?"

Lin Suihuan moved to the left and patted the vacancy beside his bed: "Old Song, Come up and sleep."

"It's okay, not tired." Song Yu kissed his forehead and said, "Go to sleep."

"You watch me sleep and eat every day, and you are really going to be turned into a piglet by you." Lin Sui Huan refused to hold his hand very stubbornly.

"The knife on your body..." Song Yu felt a little worried.

"It's been scabbing for several days, and now I can go to the toilet by myself, why don't you come up," he pouted, "Otherwise I won't sleep either."

"Lie down." Song Yu listened to his words and lay down Going to bed, hugging his head into his arms: "The task given to you by the organization is to gain ten catties in a month, can you do it?"

He wrapped his arms around Lin Suihuan's shoulders gently Patting, as if coaxing a child to sleep.

Lin Suihuan complained a little bit milkily: "Ah? Can't five catties be allowed? Ten catties is so difficult."

Omega seemed to have lost a lot of weight after giving birth to a baby, and her lower abdomen became slender visible to the naked eye. The rest of the place has thinned back to what he used to be, and it seems to be in a way like a person who has not had a baby.

Song Yu pinched his only little face that still had a little flesh, but sighed helplessly; "If I didn't gain weight, it must be because I didn't feed well. It must be my reason. I will change the menu next month."

" That's not it, Lao Song, how are you—"

Lin Sui buried it in his chest with a smile, and rubbed the tip of his small nose up to his neck: "Really."

"Why does my little boy have such a sweet mouth?" Song Yu looked at him with gentle eyes. he.

She lowered her head and couldn't help leaning against his cheek: "I'm relieved to see you get better."

"I'm not a doll."

Lin Suihuan poked his fingertips on the tip of his nose and pressed gently: " Look at how hard it is for you to take care of me."

People's hearts are fleshy, and of course he should feel sorry for his own alpha.

Love also needs to give to each other.

Song Yuren is a superstar, don't be willing to be his babysitter with a bright future, Lin Suihuan has no time to thank him in his heart.

In the past few days, his health has gradually improved, and only then did he realize that his handsome and beautiful Mr. Song had grown blue stubble on his chin because of taking care of him. A blister will leave calluses on the palms of even the best cooks.

"Because you are my darling." Song Yu said happily with his arms around him.

"Old Song, I feel so happy to have you." He lay in Song Yu's arms and sighed; "Really."

"Me too," Song Yu's fingertips gently touched his face Swiping and stroking, as if rubbing the most comfortable silk and satin: "We will be a family of three from now on."

"That's right." Lin Suihuan chuckled: "When will we be able to take over the baby?"

"I'll talk about it tomorrow, okay? We'll pick her up together when we wake up."

"Yeah," Lin Suihuan looked up at him: "You want to sleep with me, don't watch me sleep anymore."

His domineering little hand held Song Yu's head and lay down, forcing him to lie on the same level as himself. The two of them lay on the bed holding hands: "If you don't take a good rest, how can you take care of me and the baby?

" Reasonable." Song Yu was persuaded by him.

He just liked Lin Suihuan's frankness, his acting like a baby and his occasional little orders, as if everything was fine.

"You take care of me now, and when you get old and disabled, and your teeth fall out, I'll take care of you too."

"I'm only three years older than you." Song Yu laughed softly, with a low, circling smile Blowing in his ear: "Don't curse me like that, I want to stay with you for two more years."

"Oh, let's live in a nursing home together."

"Don't worry, I won't suffer you."

Lin Suihuan's dark and bright eyes Filled with smiling light.

Song Yu held his face and didn't know how to like him, no amount of kissing seemed to be enough, she just loved him softly.

Love this sweet and cute, understanding little boy.

Song Yu was indeed a little sleepy, hugging the warm Lin Suihuan, he closed his eyes and breathed evenly after a while.

Lin Suihuan looked up at his face, feeling so handsome!

When a man is serious and responsible, he is really super handsome!

Every time the doctor changed his dressing or his wound hurt, Lao Song was by his side. Every day, whether it was late at night or early in the morning, as long as he wanted to go to the toilet, this person would tirelessly support him and save everything. Give him all your patience.

Even when he didn't want to walk on the ground because the wound was too painful at first, Song Yu let his mood go, and patiently said that it doesn't matter if he doesn't want to walk, even if he stays in bed for the rest of his life.

How many omegas during pregnancy have a tendency to be depressed because of unstable pheromones after giving birth...

Lin Suihuantong does not have any of these!

Song Yu knew these things better than him, and carefully consulted the doctor on how to take care of him more properly. He recorded his physical condition every day in his diary, avoiding all possible human-made situations.

This is Lin Suihuan's best old Song!

It is also because he is so kind that Lin Suihuan feels that it is not easy for him. He is always unreasonable and loves to lose his temper. Seeing that he has a bed and dare not sleep, sitting on the bed and getting tired, he feels uncomfortable in his heart. He wondered if he should also take on the responsibility of being a man.

Lin Suihuan's positioning for himself is not embroidered pillows, he also has to work hard to make money!

Song Yu had a good sleep comfortably.

A ray of sunlight coming in through the curtains in the morning woke him up.

What came into view was a warm, fluffy head, and Lin Suihuan's ears would come out of his head when he was sleeping very comfortably.

Song Yu pursed his lips and put the smart hair on his ears in his mouth as if he wanted to eat him, which caused the little baby in his arms to groan in dissatisfaction.

"Old Song, don't eat me..."

"Hey, your big tail is entangled with me." Song Yu cupped his face with both hands and reminded: "Take it back."

"Well, is it?" Lin Suihuan licked lick your lips.

His tail always likes to be wrapped around something, such as Song Yu's third leg in the early morning, it is warm, and occasionally hops and hops with his touch, where can you find these when you are asleep? is unconscious.

Lin Suihuan scratched her head in embarrassment: "Sorry."

There was a contented smile on Song Yu's lips, although he was a little uncomfortable, he could bear it: "Your body has become sweet and fragrant."

"Is there?" He didn't feel it, and pushed his short hair away: "You smell it carefully. "

"It's early in the morning, don't torture me, baby." Song Yu tilted his head, smiling helplessly: "When you are discharged from the hospital, I will leave no bones left for you to eat."

"Oh my god, why are you still eating?" What about cannibalism? Pervert!" Lin Suihuan raised his head and smiled happily.

He likes to lie on Song Yu's body, who is not a member of the Appearance Association.

Of course, there is a handsome husband who feasts his eyes every day, embracing Song Yu's lean and strong waist, his abdominal muscles are still obvious under a layer of white shirt, Lin Suihuan is in the temptation of beautiful men early in the morning.

Think about it carefully: "It's not a loss to be eaten by you, hehe.

"

The slightly stubbled chin rubbed against his immature skin, and the voice was hoarse: "Don't make trouble."

"Okay..."

Lin Suihuan quickly kissed him on the cheek: "This is the old man. Song rewarded you for your hard work today, and I decided to kiss you every day in the future, because I have no money and no house, so I can only repay you for taking care of me."

"This reward is very expensive, let's settle the previous few days first?"

Song Yu coaxed Scratching his chin like a cat: "What do you want to eat today? I asked the doctor that everything is fine except spicy food.

" I drink water every day."

"In order to improve metabolism in the early stage, of course soup is the best."

Song Yu thought briefly: "Hamburger? Add a piece of pineapple in it, double the cheese, okay?"

"Yes!"

Lin Suihuan also got up quickly, wanting to cook with him.

After the incision was healed, he could get out of bed and start walking normally. He was so happy that he wished he could walk every day.

Celebrity chef, Song appeared on the stage.

It is good to have an open kitchen in the room. Lin Suihuan is responsible for sitting at the dining table and drinking up the milk in his hand.

Holding warm milk, there is freshly steamed and cooled double skin milk on hand, with strawberry pieces sprinkled on it, and it will only taste sweet when you dig it into your mouth.

He sat on the chair swinging his legs, his huge fluffy plush tail hung down from the back of the chair, the tip of the tail moved and moved in anticipation of the meal that was about to be served.

Song Yu beat an egg and fried it until it was runny and put it aside for meal preparation. The double-sided bread of the hamburger was replaced by whole wheat, which was healthier and tasted better. After frying, put two freshly baked cheese slices on top and stick them on the patty. The custard cheese melts and almost cannot be separated from the patty.

The aroma was overflowing, and Song Yu instantly gave him fried chicken popcorn as a snack. His favorite tomato sauce added a little honey to make the taste less sour.

Lin Suihuan didn't like the lettuce in the hamburger, but Song Yu made him a glass of apple juice for a balanced diet.

Everything is ready and fragrant, and his favorite yellow sponge cartoon is placed on the tablet.

Just looking at this table, Lin Suihuan was reluctant to eat it.

Song Yu washed his hands, pulled a chair and sat in front of him to peel grapefruit for him.

"Why don't you eat it? It'll be cold in a while." Song Yu asked.

"Old Song, you are really good. I want to learn this in the future. It's really good to know how to cook. I want to cook for you too!

" Would you like me to be your virtuous house assistant?" Song Yuwen's deep voice was exceptionally soft.

"But such a beautiful table, wouldn't it be too wasteful for me to eat it myself?" He blinked and asked.

Song Yu heard what he meant: "So you want others to watch it too, right?"

"Want to broadcast it live?"

"I want others to see my Lao Song's good cooking skills!"

" Can't you rest for a few more days?" Song Yu didn't want him to work too hard, so he said he didn't want to, but he helped him take out the phone holder: "After receiving the gift of 2,000, we will download it."

"Yeah!"

Yesterday After thinking about it, he still wants to work early.

After all, maternity leave can't be taken that long, so many fans are waiting to see him cook.

"Even if they saw it, they wouldn't know who made it. Eat it, and finish it obediently." Song Yu pursed his lips, and sat opposite him to eat the steak quietly.

Sure enough, the Yidiankai software is full of crying emojis of fans, and there is no live broadcast of Happy Cub eating, so everyone has nothing to watch.

[What did I see! Happy Cubs is on the air! ! ]

[I was scared to death, woo woo woo, I thought you would never come back! ]

[Why did you disappear for so long! 】

【Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What are we eating today! Miss me! ! 】

【Wife! baby! 】

As soon as the live broadcast room started, the number of people increased steadily.

After agreeing on the two thousand gifts, the broadcast will be broadcasted, and Song Yu's trumpet will be played with a few more zeros, in order to let him eat seriously earlier.

Lin Suihuan returned to the camera, without any sense of tension, and explained seriously: "I haven't been back for so long because I gave birth to a baby! Now my belly has become flat!"

He stood up and backed away Show everyone a few steps to prove that you are already light.

After all, his original personality was a single inspirational male mother.

"I was about to have a baby during the live broadcast. I didn't seriously ask everyone for leave during this period. I'm really sorry——"

[No need to apologize! Peace is good enough! ]

[Is it a boy or a girl? Is it not long after surgery? Are you so dedicated, do you want to take a few more days off? 】

【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo up! ! ]

[Follow me, I will raise the child. 】

Lin Suihuan took a bite of the hamburger and slowly answered everyone's questions.

"The baby is a girl, and she is safe. She can sleep with me in the ward tonight—"

[Whose hamburger on the table belongs to? It looks so good! ]

[ Huan Zai's previous meals were all takeaway. I have never seen such a delicious and affordable takeaway in the same city as him. Whose double skin milk is this, with a lot of strawberries on it, isn't it cheap? 】

【Can my cub finally have a good bite? 】

[After giving birth, you must pay attention to your body! Eat more baby! Only in this way can the baby be fed-]

[Huan cub is so cute, isn't the baby also a red panda? ]

"No, no, the baby is very healthy, but a little thin."

Lin Suihuan felt a little depressed when he mentioned this, and Song Yu refused to let him breastfeed himself, saying that he was too thin.

He also doesn't know if the baby will become thinner if he doesn't drink his own milk.

[Ah, it's okay, just raise it and it will be fine! real! My baby was ugly when she was born, like a little old lady, but now she is soft and chubby. ]

"Really? I thought it was because I ate too much chili that affected her. No matter what kind of chili is my treasure, I like it!" He said with a smile.

There are still many people who are greedy for his Shuangpi Nai in the barrage. The strawberries on it are all big ones, which are delicate and beautiful, and look sweet and soft.

He took the double skin milk and showed it to everyone: "This! It's made by my royal chef, and you can't buy it outside, hehe."

"Actually, there is something I haven't told you about. Made by my chef! In fact, he has been taking care of me silently behind my back, and today's meals are all made by him. Today I said it here, I hope everyone will stop saying that I am a single person, chef A little stingy—"

Song Yu, who was sitting opposite him, silently stopped the fork in his hand, and looked at him suspiciously, but his brows were inexplicably happy.

Why did you casually reveal that you are not single without discussing with him?

"Cough cough."

Lin Sui glanced at him with a smile, and continued: "I won't sign with the company in the future. The live broadcast is for everyone to watch me eat because I want to find a part-time job, but before it was just because... I was pregnant with a baby, so I couldn't go out to work."

"If I go out to work in the future, the frequency of the live broadcast may decrease - I will broadcast it to everyone when I have time!"

[Chef? ! 】

【Who is it! Who is so lucky! ]

[It must be five-star, right? Normal people can't make so many delicious food, it can be seen that it is good for Huan Zai - it's okay, it's okay, it's definitely not enough to take the baby alone, it's important to have a reliance. ]

[Wow, wow, how did you meet? 】

"Well... I don't know how to say these things. I will ask him later and agree with me to say it on the Internet, so I can say it again."

Lin Sui laughed happily, the lying silkworms on his face were full, and he obediently held the apple juice drink up.

Song Yu slowly stood up and entered with a half body, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and then turned off the live broadcast.

"I haven't finished eating yet! Why did you turn it off?" Lin Suihuan asked suspiciously.

He doesn't like to eat whole wheat bread, and he eats up the beef patty as a picky eater.

Song Yu was leaning halfway on the dining table, his slender fingertips poking at his chin, with a smile in his eyes: "Didn't you say you wanted to make me public before?"

"You are very famous, okay! Old Song, I think we You are the most important thing in this small family, even if you serve as my royal cook in the rear, you still have a reputation."

"Oh." Song Yu nodded approvingly.

"You don't like it? Then I'll tell you tomorrow, I don't actually have a chef, I just order takeaway."

"Tsk, who did you say was narrow-minded?"

"You, otherwise, why would you silently report every time someone posts that I'm single." Lin Suihuan raised her head triumphantly: "The report a few days ago was successful. Feedback, I've seen it all!"

Song Yu was afraid that others would snatch his little boy, and wanted a title.

He didn't dare to let Lin Suihuan make it public, for fear that his identity would cause him trouble.

I always thought that his little boy was just a baby, and when he was with Lin Suihuan, he was so relaxed, and he responded to everything he loved.

Xiaoguai can also find the moment when he is in a bad mood.

"Don't say I'm narrow-minded next time, finish the bread." Song Yu poked his face. I don't want to continue being stubborn.

"I don't want to eat, it's not good..."

"Open your mouth."

"Ah..." (Eat the jpg obediently)

The author has something to say:

Lao Song is going to lose his horse, and it's coming to an end—

Huanzai is so cute, I feel a little bit reluctant hhh .