Chapter 42 Misunderstanding! We obey the law!

Be lenient when confessing, and be strict when resisting.

The eight big characters are very solemn on Song Yu's back.

There were a lot of people standing outside the interrogation room who wanted to watch the excitement. After ten years of filming, no one knew about it, and it was famous all over the world for stealing a panda.

Shocked, the scene of the popular movie star being imprisoned for raising protected animals leaked out!

The veterinarian who was attacked by his pheromone in the pet hospital before also came to the scene to identify the suspect.

"It's him! It's him! It's this little panda!" The

police wanted to take away the little fluffy dumpling in his arms, but this little thing obviously recognized its owner, and it hugged Song Yu and never let go. With a big belly, who dares to drag it easily, this is a protected animal, if it is injured, it is easy to be imprisoned.

Song Yu holds his little panda and refuses to communicate with anyone. He won't say a word until the lawyer comes!

So, when the domestic attorney of Feijun Group came to release on bail, the police and the murdered veterinarian were still in a stalemate with Song Yu to grab the panda.

Lawyer: "Misunderstanding! It must be a misunderstanding!"

An hour passed.

Lawyer Zhou made a few phone calls outside the door, and someone sent several certificates, the certificate for the legal purchase of red pandas abroad, the domestic legal breeding certificate, and an order to clarify the impact of this incident on Mr. Song's public opinion. .

This rare species is forbidden to be kept except in zoos, but the lawyer took out a certificate of assets from the folder in a second: "This is the ownership of Sapphire Zoo, and it is also under the name of Mr. Song."

In order to be able to It is legal to raise him in China, and Fei Jun Group even has the largest zoo in Z City under its name.

"It's not that Mr. Song stole the panda. In fact, it was because the little panda was sick. He took the animals in his zoo out to see a doctor, and happened to be caught by surveillance cameras. He ran away because his reputation was out of the question and he didn't want to cause a commotion. "

Lawyer Zhou fumbled wildly, and the police uncles looked at him speechlessly, clearly written all over their faces: I will continue to read your story.

However, these documents are legal and reasonable after verification. Song Yu really has a zoo under his name, and the breeding certificate is also true.

The facts are in front of you, and you really can't say anything else.

After several hours of stalemate, all the procedures are gone.

Song Yu has changed from a thief who stole a red panda with ill intentions to an enthusiastic owner who cares about small animals in his zoo, and a pet lover who desperately takes it out to see a doctor at the cost of being recognized.

It's ridiculous, but that's the only way to go.

He can't let Lin Suihuan perform a transformation from a panda to a human in front of this group of people, can he?

It would be a disaster if he was really pulled to do the experiment.

It was almost late at night when he came out of the police station. The little panda hadn't eaten all the time, and Song Yu held him in his arms and gnawed on an apple. After eating, he fell asleep in his arms.

Song Yu took the coat and hugged him like a baby, Lawyer Zhou followed behind, and the police uncle came out to see him off.

"Next time, don't go around saying that the little panda is your lover. It's easy to misunderstand people. No matter how much you like it, I don't like it so much. I don't know, I thought you abused small animals." The policeman smiled generously: "Okay, you guys Let's go, the police will clarify the matter on the Internet."

Lawyer Zhou pushed his glasses and smiled gently: "I'm sorry, everyone."

Song Yu kept his face sullen and didn't speak. He pressed the little panda's ears, fearing that these people's words would disturb him.

"Call me if there is anything else." The police uncle took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and handed it to Lawyer Zhou.

After all, every document brought out by the lawyer just now is fresh and warm, and it is definitely not an ordinary person who can do this in a short time.

You have to move around more or less. The relationship cannot be easily offended.

Lawyer Zhou was also tactful, hesitating for a while, but he took it: "I will apologize to everyone on behalf of Mr. Song. It is all a misunderstanding. It has kept everyone busy for so long. I have already ordered supper for the comrades who worked overtime today, and I will be there soon."

" Hahaha, you are too polite!" The

two of them laughed and lit up, chatting casually, waiting for the little auxiliary policeman to deliver the bail documents before they could leave.

Song Yu, who had been standing by the side silently hugging the little panda, suddenly said: "Don't smoke, can't you see that he is pregnant?" Attorney

Zhou: "So?"

"It's not good for the child if you can't smell the smoke."

"..."

Uncle policeman: "..."

Veterinarian: "Did you see that! Let me just call this girl a pervert!"

Lawyer Zhou: "Misunderstanding, it

's all a misunderstanding!" The police station managed to escape.

Originally, many media reporters surrounded the door, but now they were all invited away in the middle of the night.

All around the police station was quiet.

Song Yu put Lin Suihuan to sleep in the back row, and covered his stomach with clothes, for fear that he would suddenly turn back into a human and disappear.

Lin Suihuan babbled and babbled, holding the unfinished half of an apple with his two little paws.

As long as he transforms into a beast state, the whole panda will sleep very well, to the point where he can't wake up no matter how much he calls.

"Aww..."

"I'll be home soon, honey, go to sleep." Song Yu patted his head to comfort him, and then closed the door lightly.

Lawyer Zhou was carrying the document bag, and handed him the contents and the newly processed documents: "These are documents that can avoid censorship, please keep them."

"Thank you, Uncle Zhou." Song Yu nodded and took back the documents hands.

Zhou Chang is the legal counsel of the domestic branch of Feijun Group. He presides over all major domestic lawsuits. He has a great reputation. He is just in his early forties this year, and he does not have the demeanor that a mature man should have. Not at all like a steady lawyer.

"I'm sorry to trouble you, I made a special trip today."

If he hadn't had to, he wouldn't have alarmed anyone in his family.

Zhou Chang didn't think it was a big deal. To Song Yu, this was a trivial matter and it wasn't worth mentioning.

As long as he makes a phone call, let alone a zoo, he might be able to win the entire desert.

"Fei Jun, you have been in the country for so long and you don't know how to go home to see my master? Call me today, and I'm surprised." Zhou Chang turned out to be his mother's student.

"I'll go back then, but I can't do it now." Song Yu leaned against the car door and chatted with him: "It's getting late, I've worked hard today."

"Stinky boy! Do you know how hard it is to buy a zoo in the morning? You just said it was hard work?" Zhou Chang glared at him: "I read on the Internet that you will stop acting in the future, why, think about it, get ready Going home to take over the family business? That's right. Why did your parents work so hard for so many years? They didn't want you to take over. You said you were flying around on the screen every day. How could the teacher not feel distressed when watching at home? What?"

In their eyes, the career of a film and television traffic star is not considered to be on the stage.

"Besides, you didn't say hello when you came here suddenly a few years ago, and you were married and divorced in the past two years, so don't learn from it! It's a good thing not to be a celebrity." Zhou Chang couldn't help but sigh in recognition of him. one-time behavior.

After all, he watched Song Feijun grow up, so he naturally hoped that this child...

well, he is not a child anymore, Song Yu has a taller leg and longer legs than him, and a head pops out.

"I want to take good care of him right now, and I'll take him back to see the second elder when he gives birth to the baby. He's already in the third trimester, and it's too much tossing back and forth." Song Yu's face was sullen, and Jun Lang's appearance was lost in thought.

Lawyer Zhou: "..."

He really wanted to take Lin Suihuan back to see his parents very early on. The two of them had a misunderstanding before and missed the good time, and later divorced, back and forth.

This matter really needs to be put on the agenda. Song Yu has no goal in this life, and he doesn't want to own any family business. He just wants to guard Lin Suihuan and take care of him for the rest of his life.

Lawyer Zhou, who was standing face to face with him, had a word stuck in his throat.

Lawyer Zhou looked at the little panda who was sleeping on all fours in the back row of the car with puzzled and shocked eyes. The "he" that the young master said was this animal?

ah? ?

"What are you doing?" Song Yu was startled by the hand he extended out of nowhere.

"This kid, is he confused?"

Zhou Chang didn't know why he stole the panda, but if he came out on bail, he wouldn't really become a pervert who likes animals, right?

He said tremblingly: "It's absolutely impossible! Men and women AO, I think your parents can accept it, they are so open-minded! At least you can find someone? You, you, you... what period of pregnancy, don't tell me about the panda belly The child here is yours."

Song Yu: "Yes, we have a child."

"Why don't you go to the police station and calm down before you leave." Zhou Chang scratched his head in shock: "Have you ever thought about it?" After this incident... this, this, this... who can accept it! How old are your parents? You have to scare them to death, don't you?!"

Zhou Chang hurriedly circled on the spot: "No, no, you let me Think about it."

"My own business."

Song Feijun, the sole heir of the world's top 500 corporations, his parents are still alive, his family is superior, his academic performance is top-notch, his pheromone level is S2, and he has been the envy of others since he was a child! How do you say that a pervert is a pervert?

In love with a red panda?

And Zhou Chang really saw that the little panda's belly is round.

Is there no reproductive isolation?

Did the world evolve too fast? Zhou Chang's mind was in a mess. He opened his mouth and looked at Song Yu. Just a few words already set his CPU on fire.

Zhou Chang put his fist on the tip of his nose: "Wait for me to think about it, that is to say... you, are you sure you... well, I mean, how do you communicate?"

Song Yu said with a serious face: "He will become a human ."

"?"

"I'm serious, you don't believe me."

Zhou Chang: "Are you telling a bad joke?"

"I know you young people, uh... are more open-minded, but... Maybe, do you want to go to the hospital with uncle? Let your parents know that they can't accept this matter."

"I can accept it." He smiled slightly.

Song Yu didn't want to explain Lin Suihuan's matter to anyone, as long as he knew it himself.

"You've worked hard today, but after a day of tossing around, I'm going back to cook for Xiaoguai first. You can call a car yourself." He opened the car door, leaving Lawyer Zhou stunned.

Not far away in the car, Uncle Zhou's text message came.

[You should at least find a human being! 】

Lin Suihuan sat up half asleep and dizzy and saw Song Yu driving. He slowly climbed into the driver's seat and fell asleep on his chest.

Listening to Alpha's strong and powerful chest, he always sleeps more peacefully.

Just as Song Yu thought, Lin Suihuan didn't know why he was taken into the police station, and he didn't need to know how he got out. He only knew that he slept comfortably in Song Yu's arms with apples to eat.

——When

I got home late at night, I didn't finish my breakfast in the morning.

After placing the little panda on the bed, Song Yu quietly went to the kitchen to clean up the unfinished tableware.

The room was quiet, only the sound of him playing with the dishes and washing the dishes.

No matter Song Yu's parents, classmates or friends who knew him, none of them understood him.

What is the reason for leaving behind hundreds of millions of fortunes and going here just to live the most ordinary life with an omega?

He has had things that ordinary people can't afford in his life since he was born. He quit the entertainment circle and stopped acting. He just didn't want Lin Suihuan to be criticized because of himself.

Received the influence of his father as a businessman since he was a child, and his efforts should be rewarded, but does Lin Suihuan really love himself, or is he desperate to hug his thigh?

While he was thinking, his calf was suddenly embraced by a fluffy mass.

Looking down, the little panda was still sleepy with its calf, but it seemed like a kitten staying up late with its owner.

"Why don't you go to bed when you're sleepy, I'll go to bed after washing." Song Yu shook off the drops of water from his hands, trying to push him back into the room again.

But the little panda didn't go away anyway. It let out a slimy howl, patted its face with its small paws, walked into the pajamas in the living room by itself, turned back into a human, and ran back barefoot. He hugged Song Yu behind him.

"I want to accompany you—"

Lin Suihuan's pregnant belly pressed against his lower back, so that his hands couldn't hold Song Yu's lower abdomen at all.

With the soft pregnant belly and the little head leaning against his back, Lin Suihuan yawned: "Old Song, thank you for your hard work..."

"Have you worked hard?" Yang and him just leaned together and kissed Lin Suihuan's cheek: "I don't think so."

"I love food so much every day, do you think I'm a little pig?

" Looking at the plate, I felt a lot of satisfaction in my heart: "But I like raising piglets, what should I do?"

Lin Suihuan laughed foolishly, and when he was happy, the surroundings became sweet.

Probably because of the pregnancy, it still has a milky fragrance.

Omega leaned on Song Yu's back in a state of distress, and made two piggy calls: "Hey...then I'm a real pig."

"You..." Song Yu laughed straight at him, and the bowl in his hand I couldn't continue brushing, so I just washed my hands and took him back to the bedroom to sleep.

He was also curious before, why he never asked himself whether it was worth doing these things by himself.

It turned out that he had always been clear in his heart.

Song Feijun's ten-year life was not happy, and Song Yucai was alive when he met Lin Suihuan.

Willingly, he really likes Lin Suihuan.

The two of them lay on the big bed in the bedroom again, Lin Suihuan leaned sideways and leaned on his arms: "Old Song, did I cause you trouble again?"

"Why do you say that?" Song Yuchui Mou, his eyes just fell on his round lips: "How could that be?"

"The police are here today, why did we come out so soon."

Song Yu held him in his arms and kissed his forehead lightly , An unconcealable smile spread across his face: "Is the reflex arc too slow? We'll ask when we're going to sleep soon."

"But I just woke up."

He is sleepy during the day now, and often It's all in a daze.

In the police station, my ears and tail were touched by several young ladies, and I was even more comfortable not being able to find Bei. I had no idea what I was doing at the police station.

"Don't worry, I will take you with me wherever I go and protect you." Song Yu put his arms around him.

Hugging her with her arms full, her sense of security felt particularly comfortable in her heart: "I won't ignore Xiaoguai."

"Old Song, you are so powerful." Lin Suihuan buried in his chest and said contentedly.

Finding a suitable position, his hands and feet are miniature and cute to Song Yu.

Song Yu hummed in a calm voice, and said something like coaxing a child: "Because I have superpowers." It's

not superpowers, it's superpowers.

Looking at the entire city of Z, there are not many wealthy families who can buy a zoo within an hour.

Embracing such a warm mass, the two of them sank into the soft big bed.

Lin Suihuan's back was patted lightly by him, as long as he was by Song Yu's side, he didn't seem to be afraid no matter what.

Just like going to the police station today, as long as he is hugged by Song Yu, he can be rua'd by anyone.

There was no dream all night, and when I woke up, it was already daylight.

After the last pregnancy test, Lin Suihuan's belly seemed to grow faster.

The doctor has given advice, it is best to have the operation at about eight and a half months, because the omega is too thin to last full term.

Fortunately, the baby in the womb is quite obedient, not particularly annoying, it is already considered obedient.

Even if this is not the case, there are many symptoms of backache, edema, morning sickness, and the more serious the more months, these are all physiological reactions during pregnancy, which cannot be overcome in medicine.

After Song Yu and Huansheng terminated the contract, although there was a burst of confusion and sadness among fans on the Internet, the disturbance was quickly suppressed by Chi Yanchuan's pair of rumors.

The Internet is like this, reluctance is only temporary, everyone will always have a new husband.

However, there are still fans squatting in Song Yu's super chat every day, checking in to guard the day of his return. I believe he will return to the entertainment industry one day!

After all, Song Yu's face is really difficult to bring food, what about the black-skinned beauty!

Some people have been missed since they were alive, and they missed that Song Meiren who desperately acted and insisted on getting results.

The label attached to Song Yu seems to have always been: love the post, dedication!

What the fans don't know is that the reason why Song Yu worked so hard in those few months was just to let his wife see him everywhere.

And Song Meiren's label at home is still: love the post, dedication.

Before he was born, he had already bought "Pregnancy Instruction Manual", "Compendium of Soup Remedy" and so on at home, and he spent a whole day wandering in the sea of ​​books.

When he has nothing to do, he will massage Lin Suihuan's edematous legs. The two of them watch cartoons when they have nothing to do at home, which is commonly known as prenatal education. s story.

There is less and less news about him in the entertainment industry, but the life of the two of them is getting sweeter and sweeter.

Song Yu contacted many foreign hospitals to ask how to treat Lin Suihuan's situation.

The experimental group that gave him the injection last time, because the experimenters abroad had symptoms of a vegetative state, has now been completely stopped, and this kind of experiment has not been introduced in China at all, and it is not legal at all. Lin Suihuan was Be deceived.

Now that the experimental gang has been deported, there are only three victims in the country, Lin Suihuan counts as one.

Song Yu called a foreign friend who knew about it. Hearing what the other party said was so dangerous, he wanted to educate Lin Suihuan's stupid brain again. If something happened, wouldn't he regret it for the rest of his life?

"Anyway, the situation is like this. This experiment is too dangerous. It is no longer used, and it is not allowed to be done abroad. Generally, there are not many people who have been injected with a good end."

"Really?" Song Yu Standing on the balcony and sighing fiercely: "So what you mean is that the side effects after the injection will appear on the spot, so it doesn't matter if there is no problem in the follow-up?

" He said heavily on the phone: "All the registered ones on my side are being rescued in the hospital. Isn't it just for money to play this thing? Don't worry if you have such a person around you. The current technology can't really cure it."

Song Yu looked at the red panda basking in the sun with his belly exposed in the living room with a straight face, and fell silent.

The ear continued: "Even if there is nothing on the surface, it must be painful for the rest of my life, alas... I can't help it!"

Song Yu looked at the tail of the little panda version of Lin Suihuan and pushed the apple on the table to his paws .

Cheerfully held up the apple and started to chew.

He has eaten four or five apples today and can't eat any more.

Walking back to the living room, he interfered with his foodie little panda, and confiscated the apples he was holding in his two paws: "I'm full."

"Aww!" The little panda patted his chubby belly.

It seemed to be saying that it was not he who wanted to eat, but the baby in his stomach wanted to eat.

"Is it really hopeless?" he asked his friend.

Friend: "Oh..."

Song Yu pursed her lips, feeling that the little guy in front of him who only knew how to eat might really be hopeless.

How can cotton candy-like fur be so cute? Especially when the little black paws are holding an apple and eating it, they will be satisfied and moan.

The funniest thing is that when Lin Suihuan turns into a red panda, he will be shrunk down in the same proportion in his clothes. Every time he dangles his little pregnant belly and lies in the living room basking in the sun, Song Yu's brain fills up all the pictures of him Running naked.

And there is no way to put clothes on him. The red panda clothes will be too small when he turns back into a human.

Last time I was afraid that he would sleep too comfortably at home and unconsciously turn back into a human, so I ordered a few pairs of underwear for red pandas.

When Lin Suihuan turned back into a human being, his underwear got stuck, and his pregnant belly was inconvenient and he couldn't take it off at all. All the fabric that wasn't much was squeezed into the seam of his buttocks.

Song Yu was also curious about why he spent so long in the toilet at one time, and when he went in to help, Xiao Suihuan in front of him had already been strangled.

"You're laughing at me." Lin Suihuan pouted unconvinced, wanting to bite him.

"No." He held back his laughter, wanting to be teased to death by this red-faced omega.

The author has something to say:

Lao Song: Hehe, my wife is so cute;

it must be funny to imagine Huanzai running under the bed with an apple in his mouth, hahaha;

after the baby is born, I will bring two cubs! It feels so funny.

This article is not long, and it is estimated that there are tens of thousands of words left. It will be finished before the end of this month. Thanks for voting for me during 2022-11-14 15:22:55-2022-11-15 16:09:36 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution—

thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 piece of Nansheng Elegy;

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Nansheng Elegy; 4 bottles of Jianjian; 2 bottles of Hibiscus; 1 bottle of soft Shandong Qinda, Shiyu, and Qiqiya;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work hard!