Chapter 14 Stupid is Stupid!

Lin Suihuan played with his soft little panda ears, and the smart hair growing from them shook in the air.

"It's so strange. I didn't show my ears when I posted my Q period before. I think it would be better to wear a hat—" Little Omega muttered and folded a pile of clothes in front of the suitcase.

The fresh and sweet raspberry fragrance can be smelled almost everywhere in the living room on the flat floor.

He exposed the snow-white nape of his neck, and the glands were thus exposed to the man's sight.

From Song Yu's point of view, he can even automatically fill in the picture in his mind, watching Lin Suihuan lying on the suitcase in a small group, shaking his panda tail, which is soft and easy to touch, and there is a Sweet raspberry flavor.

Relieved, Lin Suihuan had already been carried into Song Yu's arms by the neck.

He was a little at a loss: "What's the matter?" On the

first day of work tomorrow, he was full of thoughts about how to be a good assistant, but he couldn't be fired just after trying it for the first time.

The tablet on the table has already sold out the red panda completely, and the search records on it are all kinds of local delicacies from L City.

L City is close to the sea, and there are many special snacks. Lin Suihuan has never eaten authentic Jiugongge hot pot. He has chosen the sea fish pot bottom collection. It seems that he is going to have a meal.

"It was like this when you were going outside?" Song Yu's voice sank and became hoarse at some point, and his chin unnaturally rubbed against Lin Suihuan's neck.

The tip of the tall nose rubbed against his soft skin, Lin Suihuan was ticklish, her curled eyelashes trembled slightly, and she turned her head to ask him with crooked eyes: "You, what are you doing..."

"What's wrong with this?" ?"

He subconsciously looked at what he was wearing, overalls, soft cotton shoes, warm and comfortable, pretty good.

"Don't you know if the pheromone leaks out?" Song Yu looked at his tender face and couldn't help rubbing his knuckles.

The size difference between the two people is a bit big. Song Yu is a model. The inverted triangle muscle texture of the upper body is outlined by the white shirt. The perfect body shape seems to reveal a bit of flesh color from the buttons. The chest muscles are not exaggerated but strong enough. Top A full of momentum.

In contrast, Lin Suihuan, who was caught in his arms, was wearing the newly bought fluffy pajamas sent by sister Qin, and the wide jumpsuits covered his pregnant belly. It also looks like a child in my arms.

The air conditioner was turned on at home, and he kept running a low-grade fever, his face was flushed, and he didn't even notice the mess of pheromones.

Lin Suihuan blocked his glands, and thought in a bit of a dilemma: "Then what should I do..."

He is allergic to most of the suppression stickers, and now he has grown a pair of ears due to out of control. If he is more allergic, will he grow a tail? ah?

"Yeah, what should I do? If you can't put away the pheromones, I can't take you out casually. You stay at home alone and no one cooks. It's not convenient for you to go to the supermarket to work in this situation, right?"

"Yes..." Lin Suihuan nodded: "Then can I still go? If it's inconvenient..."

Lao Song was right!

"There are so many delicious foods in L City, if I finish work early every day, I can take someone to eat hot pot..."

Lin Suihuan's ears perked up instantly when he heard the word hot pot!

He scratched his fingers with some embarrassment, and said calmly, "Why don't I go buy stickers! In fact, allergies are not serious."

"Tsk." Song Yu flicked his ears, and smiled helplessly: "Stupid."

It seems that this little panda will never be enlightened, and the only thing in his little head is to eat.

He also liked to eat before, why didn't he see it so serious?

"Then what should I do." Lin Suihuan rubbed his ears, not daring to refute and was furious: "Don't flick my ears..."

"I'm living and eating now, why don't you let me pinch it?"

"It hurts ." Ah

... " Lin Suihuan pouted aggrievedly, as if she was about to cry: "If you are stupid, why are you beating me?

" The matter of making my wife cry...

Huan Zai: I'm so pissed off! ! Domestic violence man! Fortunately, divorced! !