Chapter 43 Live! Foodies charge forward!

When I was bored at home, Lin Suihuan would lie in the living room and play with his mobile phone.

Although his old Song has said countless times that the mobile phone has radiation, he still wants to play. Sooner or later, he will get tired of watching cartoons. He is a little mysterious these days.

Song Yu has been patient with Du Tanxiang for a long time, and sure enough, normal people will become abnormal one day chatting with her.

Because Du Tanxiang went abroad to participate in an international famous brand show, she became popular and her reputation rose to a higher level. This time, there was a frenzy of demon style on the Internet, and her video was edited and named "National Wife" "

She looks more like Yujie, but also has a different charm. She has superior bones, and her photogenic and coquettish beauty is amazing!

One day when Lin Suihuan was lying on the sofa and swiping his phone, he saw Du Tanxiang live broadcasting on a certain software, with millions of hits. When he entered, this person was putting on makeup.

He felt a little surprised, and took a screenshot and asked Du Tanxiang if it was her. He didn't expect so many people to watch her make-up live, and he was really impressed in his heart.

Du Tanxiang simply called Lin Suihuan in the live broadcast room, and called him Lianmai: "Xiaohuan, I'm putting on makeup, so it's not convenient to reply to your message, let's just chat here."

Lin Suihuan was lying on the sofa, thinking that I was just answering the phone and chatting, but I didn't expect the cameras to be turned on.

He doesn't know how to play this kind of software, and he hasn't seen where to turn off the camera after working hard for a long time.

"Sister, this...why did you take my face in? I haven't washed my face yet." He bulged his mouth in embarrassment, quickly swallowed the unswallowed grape in his mouth, and choked on two mouthfuls Almost choked on it.

"My God, little Huanhuan, why are you so cute!!" Du Tanxiang flooded the screen with maternal love, looking at his chubby face, she wished Rua would kill him.

This person has all kinds of one-piece pajamas at home. The third trimester of pregnancy has reached the point where it is not convenient to go to the toilet. He also suffers from back pain when sleeping. The one-piece pajamas will not constrict the lower abdomen, and the furry is also comfortable in winter.

When he opened the video, he happened to be wearing a bunny-style pajamas, with a hat on his head, long rabbit ears hanging down his shoulders, and the color of the original maroon rolls became lighter in the sun, and the porcelain The white skin seems to be pinched to leave red marks.

Du Tanxiang sighed: "What's wrong with your Alpha, how can you bear to throw away such a cute you! How about it, do you miss my sister? I will take you to eat hot pot when I return to China in two months!"

Lin Suihuan heard hot pot two Zi Zi immediately opened his eyes wide, but he was a little sad: "That may not work well, I seem to have an operation next month, and the doctor won't let me eat spicy food..."

He hasn't eaten spicy food for several days, Because of eating hot peppers, I hurt my throat during morning sickness, and my voice was hoarse for a long time.

"Huh? I'm going to have surgery so soon? Let me see how big my belly has grown?" Du Tanxiang looked at the phone curiously.

Lin Suihuan took a few steps back and stood up to show her. In the living room, the little rabbit twitched its tail and twirled around. The front belly seemed to be swollen and a ball was hidden inside.

"Okay?"

"Okay, okay, sit down." Du Tanxiang's eyes were full of worry.

Omega has a petite figure, such a small pregnant belly is very tiring at first glance, no one with a little conscience will worry.

Lin Suihuan returned to sit in front of the camera again.

"Now you don't have to work on pregnancy leave, right?" she asked.

Lin Suihuan was discouraged: "I don't have a job anymore, and I haven't paid my previous salary..."

The main reason is that Song Yu gave him a black card with no quota, and the salary was indeed not paid.

The people who were always praising sandalwood on the barrage suddenly seemed to have turned the wind and greeted the screen all over the screen. What kind of unscrupulous boss would not pay a pregnant omega!

[He looks so cute, damn it, he's a little sweet. 】

【This can't be Sister Tanxiang's new peach blossom, right? Tell me, is this child yours? Hire it! ]

[He looks so wronged, I want to take him to eat hot pot! ! 】

Du Tanxiang looked at the scrolling comments below and was amused: "Xiao Huan, why don't you try live broadcasting? Turn on the camera at home and try to make some money by chatting with you?" " Huh

?" He wondered: "Live broadcasting?"

I don't know much, so Lin Suihuan also knows how he looks like, maybe not many people like to see it, right? And it's not easy to make money no matter which line of work, how can anyone say that they can count money while lying down at home?

"Do you not even have money for the baby's milk powder in your pocket?" Du Tanxiang asked.

Lin Suihuan nodded disappointedly: "Yeah."

Du Tanxiang felt distressed: "Oh, my little boy is so pitiful."

He has been eating and drinking Lao Song's food, and he is indeed cleaner than his face. Except for a black card, he has nothing .

"Come, come!" Du Tanxiang suddenly yelled in her dressing room: "Family, this is my sister Du's younger brother Ao, pay attention! This child is not easy, abandoned by Alpha and pregnant with a baby alone , I don't ask for gifts, but let's watch the fun! Help the child's milk powder money! Let's go!"

There is nothing on Lin Suihuan's account, the profile picture is still a random cartoon picture, and the name does not have a screen name.

But after Du Tanxiang yelled, his number of fans really started to increase.

On the bullet screen, it wasn't just because of Du Tanxiang's words that people became curious. From the moment Lin Suihuan picked up Lianmai, his fans grew visible to the naked eye.

[Single male mother? XP is here! ! ]

[He speaks so softly, he feels like he will cry if he is bullied, so cute, who on earth is so heartless to abandon the two of them! I'm going to roll up my sleeves and steal someone! ]

[Sister Du's vision has always been good. 】

【His set of pajamas is too cute, with a tiny figure! It seems that I can smell the milk fragrance through the screen! ]

[How old are you, kid? Why does this child feel so stupid and immature? Wouldn't it be cheated and then abandoned? ]

[Yeah, I was thinking about this possibility just now! 】

Lin Suihuan watched eagerly as the barrage kept rolling, and he didn't know what to answer first.

Quickly waved his hands and explained: "No! I'm an adult! I...although I'm divorced, but...but he didn't abandon me! I'm responsible!"

[Responsible? What does the child's father do? ]

[I said why is it so familiar? Did you work as a cashier in Joy Supermarket? ! ]

Lin Suihuan: "Yes, I... I used to be a cashier, because I had to save money for the baby's milk powder, hehe, as long as I can eat enough, the baby's other father, emm, has no job for the time being, and is not at home now... ..."

He was embarrassed to say that Song Yu went out to buy underwear for him now, the previous ones didn't fit, and the size bought online was wrong, so he went to buy them in person.

But in the live broadcast room, his embarrassment turned into hesitation, like lying.

[Don't be stubborn! Is the child's father not there at all! ]

[Is it still human to let your omega go out to work as a cashier, go to work with a big belly? ! ]

[I met you before, and I thought you were so cute! ]

The bullet screens and comments on the Internet were frantically rolling, and Du Tanxiang said: "Why didn't I see your Alpha when I was working with you before? Did you say that because you were afraid that I would be worried? Don't worry little Huan, you can find a good one even if you bring a child with this condition! There is no need to look at that garbage, if it is not possible, and your sister and I--"

"No, no, really! He is really just not here now."

Du Tanxiang: "You don't want to work and support him in the future, do you?"

Lin Suihuan hesitated: "No."

He is not a coquettish and untouchable, even if Song Yu doesn't work in the future, he will be a cashier in the future It's okay, he won't be picky about any job he does.

All the people scrolling on the screen are feeling sorry for him. It's really not easy and pitiful for a single male mother.

This little face was planted in an abandoned marriage at a young age, who can't feel distressed?

Lin Suihuan felt that even if he said that his Alpha was Song Yu, how many people would believe him?

What's more, now that Song Yu is no longer acting, he must not like others discussing him on the Internet.

After a brief thought, he still kept his mouth shut.

[Sisters! Is he going to cry? ! 】

[Is this a mention of his sadness? Help, he feels broken! so cute! ! ]

[Little baby, male mother, hehe. 】

Because the majority of netizens are too enthusiastic, Lin Suihuan's fans have increased a lot, and in a short while, they have reached 100,000.

Du Tanxiang continued to chat with him one after another, and learned that his main task now is to raise a baby.

"The doctor said that the baby in my stomach is very good, and I don't vomit very often, but I am greedy and always like to eat like a pig, hehe."

He was so tired from sitting, leaning on the sofa for a while Sleepy.

After Du Tanxiang rushed to the catwalk and cut off contact with him in a hurry, the camera on Lin Suihuan's side was also unrelated.

He doesn't know much about talent, so he simply performed a drowsiness on the spot for everyone.

One second he was still answering what he ate today, and the next he drank some milk and fell asleep.

In a daze, someone started swiping gifts on the screen.

And Lin Suihuan likes to turn into a little panda when he sleeps. He half-closed his eyes, and his ears started to poke out from his hair. When he couldn't bear to hang up the live broadcast, his ears were completely exposed to the screen. .

Lin Suihuan: "!!"

[Is this some kind of high technology? ]

[Damn it, it's so true! ! ]

[Why are there ears on the head? ! 】

【Ah, it feels cuter, so soft, and the phantom limb is up. 】

"This, this is not a monster. I... have been given injections for animal experiments before, and that's it. No, no, it's actually a fake. Me, me, me... Thank you for the gifts! Goodbye everyone!"

Lin Suihuan said to the live broadcast He didn't know anything, and he didn't know whether he would be taken away for experimentation if his situation was discovered on the Internet, so he quickly closed it in fear.

After turning off the live broadcast, he was a little surprised by the large number of fans in the backstage. Even private messages exploded. What's more, he directly called his wife.

When Song Yu arrived home with dozens of fat times, Lin Suihuan was holding his mobile phone in a daze.

He has already started to organize the delivery package, and is planning to take his little boy to the hospital first at the end of the month just in case.

Because he didn't make mustard milk for him in the morning, Xiaoguai has ignored him for two hours.

Song Yu raised his eyebrows and looked curiously at what he was playing.

Leaning over to see Lin Suihuan's screen, he was answering private messages calling his wife one by one.

"You cheated?"

"Ah? No." Lin Suihuan was taken aback by him.

Song Yu patted his hair, not intimidated: "Who is this person?"

He didn't have time to tidy up the things in his hands, and threw them aside to check his mobile phone: "Who are you chatting with while I'm away?"

"I just now I was on the phone with Sister Du, but Lao Song, my ears seem to have been seen..."

"What?" Song Yu's face was full of anger: "It's okay, how many people saw it? "

He is now going to ask someone to deal with it. The less people know about Lin Suihuan's situation, the better. After all, the uncertainty of this kind of animal needles covers a wide area, and it would be bad if there are some negative effects. up.

Although animal injections are illegal, there are only three people in China, and only one person in the world, Lin Suihuan, is still alive and healthy.

Song Yu also asked before, and in this state, no one would arrest him for experiments, but others would look at him strangely.

The appearance of animal ears on the heads of normal human beings is a legend of strange powers and gods.

If his little boy was attacked by others and turned into a monster, he would absolutely not tolerate it.

On the Internet, just typing on the keyboard across the screen is enough to hurt people. Song Yu doesn't want his little girl to suffer those strange eyes and gossip. After all, not everyone loves Lin Suihuan as much as he does...

With such a mentality , he was going to cancel Lin Suihuan's account first.

He absolutely does not allow cyber violence to meet Lin Suihuan!

Lianmai with Du Tanxiang, the number of viewers will not be less than one million, what he is afraid of is the cyberbullying of various people, but when he clicks on the hot search in the software.

#It turns out that I can really feel the fragrance of milk through the screen! #

# Who knows who this omega is! It's so sweet! #

# The little cutie with long ears is so cute! #Hot

Search directly topped three, and the accompanying gif animation is exactly when Lin Suihuan was sleepy just now, his ears came out of his hair, and even shook twice in the air, what he was playing was real!

However, this year's netizens are very fast. Not only did some people recognize Lin Suihuan as a cashier in a supermarket before, but also insiders who knew about it said that he used to be an assistant by Song Yu's side, and was raped and bullied in the workplace. Pass!

If you yelled at him at the scene that Lin Suihuan was not allowed to work, it would be considered bullying, then it would be true.

However, Lin Suihuan turned over a group of people because of his cute ears.

Aunts from all walks of life are preparing to come to be godmothers, and private messages are also flooded with posts.

Lin Suihuan nestled in Song Yu's arms curiously: "Do they like me?"

"No, darling. Only I like you the most." Song Yu actually felt a sense of crisis: "Don't be with me in the future." Contact Du Tanxiang, she is not a good person."

"I think Sister Du is a nice person, she said that I can make money by doing live broadcasts, Lao Song, even if you don't work in the future, I can make money to support you." Lin Suihuan sweetly Laughing: "Everyone doesn't think my ears are weird?"

"I'm afraid I feel like a little monster, hehe." He held his phone and muttered happily.

Song Yu's face changed slightly, but he could tell that Lin Suihuan was interested in this matter.

During the whole pregnancy, he stayed at home, eating in addition to basking in the sun, and his mood would inevitably fluctuate in the third trimester.

"Really want to play this? Do you want to broadcast live?"

"Old Song, why don't you let me try, my sisters don't hate me!" He hugged Song Yu's arm and dangled: "Oh please, if I make money From now on, I invite you to eat spicy hot pot every day!"

"I think you want to eat it?" He pampered and helplessly pinched the tip of Lin Suihuan's nose, and could only let go: "Okay."

As long as Lin Suihuan Huan's request, or what he wanted to do, Song Yu would never stop him.

Since this person opened his mouth, even if he just wants to play live for two days, he can follow him. Isn't life all about having fun in time? Besides, the most important thing is that his little darling is happy.

But some people are happy and some are sad.

Lin Suihuan began to try to live broadcast on the Internet, because she is divorced and single, and she is in the third trimester of pregnancy, and she is going to work hard to earn money for milk powder for her baby.

As Song Yu's family member, he could only silently support him whenever he was happy.

He always thought that his little boy was cute and clumsy, but he found that this was the trap.

Lin Suihuan is very clear about himself. He has no education, no talent, let alone singing, but if he wants to be an anchor, he must have a direction, right?

"Then what do you want to do? Xiaoguai, you can only broadcast for two hours a day, otherwise it will be too hard." Song Yuquan thought it was for him to have fun when he was bored at home.

Lin Suihuan was full of confidence: "Two hours is enough!"

"What is enough."

"I decided to eat and broadcast! I'm going to eat today! Spicy pot!"

Song Yu: "..."

"You are here Waiting for me on purpose?" He was almost laughed at by this little guy: "The purpose of being an anchor is not pure enough."

He thought that Xiaoguai liked this job so much, and it was nothing to have fun. What he wants to do is not easy, and he can vent his energy.

It turned out that he had thought about it a long time ago, it was for eating.

"Please, please, Lao Song, you are the best! Let's eat this today! Sisters are waiting for me to start the broadcast - please, how are you?"

Lin Suihuan's expression: QAQ;

far away More moving than any crying emoji, he conjured up his ears and started rubbing against Song Yu's arms: "It's not that I want to eat, it's really what my sisters want to see!"

"You found a message about the spicy hot pot in the private message, and I will make it for you." Song Yu spread his hands speechlessly, and laughed in a mess in his heart, and handed him the phone: "Here, you can find it. " Song Yu let out a muffled

laugh, reached out and hugged him on his lap, bowed his head and kissed his ear: "Little liar."

Would you like to order chili?"

Song Yu held back his smile and raised his head: "I'll think about it."

" Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L L L K L K K L L A L I C I was so happy that I sat in his arms and acted like a baby.

Even the fluffy big tail that day came out of the pajamas anxiously and begged for mercy: "Please, please..."

"I don't mean to cook for you at all." He raised his eyebrows, and moved the left side of his cheek: "I Let's see if you are sincere."

"Really, sincerely!" Lin Suihuan hugged his neck and kissed him.

This time it wasn't over, he kissed on the left, right, nose tip and chin.

Looking at Song Yu with teary eyes, he almost wrote the words "foodie piglet" on his face.

"Okay, I'll do it, but don't eat too much." Song Yu really could never say no to him.

Sitting on the sofa in the living room with one arm in his arms, no matter whether he wants to eat and live broadcast or vice versa, just support him.

What else can your little one do? Of course it is pampered.

"Long live Lao Song!" Lin Sui hugged him with a smile and wanted to kiss him.

"Stop kissing, please keep a distance from me, this single mother." Song Yu smiled sweetly on his face, and bit his lips: "Otherwise I won't be able to hold on, and your personality will collapse "

"Oh..."

Lin Sui laughed happily, and quickly sat up, looking as if he was seriously preparing for work.

The name on the Internet has not been changed, but it is written on Lin Suihuan's personalized signature: there are still nine years before the ten-year-old eat and broadcast.

There were not many people in the afternoon, but Lin Suihuan felt that he couldn't wait to eat!

Song Yu took the hot pot base and ingredients from the refrigerator and started cooking for him in the kitchen. First, he heated a glass of milk and cut some fruit for him to eat.

Looking from the kitchen to the living room.

The afternoon sun shone warmly on Lin Suihuan's body. He held a milk cup and said to his mobile phone, "Oye! I'm eating spicy hot pot today! Brothers and sisters, what are you eating?"

[Spicy hot pot? Can I still eat such irritating things in the third trimester of pregnancy? 】

【Is there anyone at home cooking for me, baby? Or give my sister the address to pick you up, and we can eat together? ]

[Little baby is on the air! so cute! Where are the ears? 】

Lin Suihuan explained sullenly: "Actually, my ear is a side effect of the previous injection. When I am very happy, I will have some uncontrollable bouts of sweat, but it will not affect my life! The baby is also very healthy!"

[Can you move? ]

Wealthy flowers are blooming to reward sunglasses;

divorced with two children to reward little stars;

seeing more and more gifts in the live broadcast room, he also said seriously: "The ones that can move—"

Plush's ears pricked up, and he moved a few times in a controlled manner.

[What animal is it? Such cute ears, kitty? 】

【Help, what kind of human inspiration is this... I'm so worried that the needle might go wrong, so be careful! ]

"Yes, yes! I will check it carefully!" Lin Suihuan sipped milk and laughed sweetly: "The doctor said there is no problem! I was experimenting with red pandas - just like little raccoons That animal—but it's a little darker in color than the little raccoon, and it's not inconvenient to live with multiple ears!"

"Thank you sister Fugui for the reward! Thank you——"

"I don't know much about talent, I'll give it to everyone Play one, eat spicy hot pot!" Lin Suihuan saw Song Yu walking over with a plate, he was so happy that he almost rushed out of the screen.

The bullet screen was full of people asking why there were other people in his house.

How could Lin Suihuan dare to let everyone know about Song Yu's existence, and said vaguely: "It's the delivery man, my stomach feels uncomfortable, he is very nice, let me bring it in!"

Holding chopsticks, a large bowl of spicy hot pot .

Song Yu's skills always give people the illusion that he must have studied.

Lin Suihuan likes the taste of polysaccharides and vinegar, so he can master it just right!

The fatty beef roll was dipped in sauce, steaming hot and emitting white smoke. One mouthful was filled with spicy and delicious flavor, and Lin Suihuan couldn't stop mouthing after eating.

His mouth was relatively small, he stuffed two slices of fat beef and ate a slice of crispy lotus root, his mouth was puffed up, the color of red oil matched the sesame flavor of hot oil.

"It's delicious..." Lin Suihuan pursed her lips, her eyes narrowed in satisfaction.

Song Yu didn't enter the country, so he sat across from him and looked at the people who were cooking wildly in front of him. He really wanted to remind him to eat slowly, and no one would compete with him.

"Look, sisters! The Fangkuan noodles in the spicy hot pot are really delicious! It's sticky, and it's delicious if you dip it in sesame sauce—" After

eating happily, the fluffy ears trembled, and this person would even say "um". sound.

[Xiao Huan cub's meal tastes delicious, I'm hungry, so I order takeaway]

[I don't want to watch it anymore if I lose weight! 】

【Cute and cute! I want to eat spicy pot too! 】

Lin Suihuan: "Sisters, what do you want to see me eat tomorrow? I think boiled pork slices with some Maoxuewang, preferably braised chicken with rice in soup, will be delicious! Do you want to see it?!"

He looked forward to it Staring at the stars, Song Yu understood that it wasn't whether others wanted to watch it, but that his little boy was ordering food.

The menu is thoughtfully prepared for him.

Song Yu: "Oh..."

The healthy version of the pregnancy recipe he prepared seems to be falling into dust...

The author has something to say:

I also want to eat spicy hotpot today, and I will order it when I get back, wide noodles and wide noodles! ! Cabbage! !