Hushh baby.

"So," he said putting the glass of water in front of me.

"So, I need your help." I told him.

"Aeri? Asking me for help? Am honored." Hyunjin smirked drinking his tea.

"Why are you doing such extreme measures though, your dad is obviously going to split it between you two so why are you being like this?"

"He wasn't going to be fair and..." I stopped. "I will use the money to take mum's share out of the company."

"Oh," he looked shocked but then he nodded. "She doesn't deserve it, you think?"

"She's selfish for marrying your dad." I laughed knowing he was waiting for this.

"True if she didn't we would have been married." He smiled gently but I ignored him and stood up leaving.

"Aeri."

"Yea-"

He kissed me harshly, my had slipped and the handbag fell it took me a second to gain my balance back, but he wasn't stopping. His strong grip will leave bruises on my waist at this rate.

I gave in and hugged the child he is, Hyunjin isn't as tough as he claims, he misses us, and I know it well. I pinched him gently to stop him and he did. His forehead to mine.

"Aeri, Stop this. For me," he sniffed. "I will take mums share for us, don't do a thing. Am scared next time I will be late and won't save you... if your dad hits you again I might loose it."

"Hyunjin, We aren't a thing." I confirmed this and I could see a small drop of tear in his face. "And you have nothing to do about dad. Now can I leave? I have an appointment."

He nodded and walked off to the rest room fixing his suit. I walked off shaking a bit from what he did. I took my phone out and called Heeseung.

"Hey, Aeri." His voice came out rushed.

"Are you busy?"

"Now or later? Am kinda busy now can we meet after my shift at 6 please."

"I will pick you up." I told him.

"I will be waiting." He told me and ended the call, He could wait, I couldn't. I left for his hospital and sat at the cafeteria in hope he will pass by and see me and of course he did, The shocked face of his made everything ten times funnier.

"Hey, I thought you're coming at six?" He said jogging his way to me. I smiled standing up.

His smile dropped immediately looking at me and mind did simultaneously, His eyes looked worried at me, I stood up straight and snapped my fingers twice in front of his face giggling.

"What?" I laughed out.

"Your... " he said pointing at my neck, The cloth had fell down a bit and a long pink line stood there facing him, I raised the turtle neck up again and waved my hand at him.

He took me to an empty room and started taking out some cream and stuff as he sat next to me.

"Can I take it off?" He asked.

I took it off instead, and he immediately started treating them, his focused eyes made mine soften immediately.

"How many girls have you asked to take their shirts off?" I laughed and he looked at me flabbergasted.

"That's my job, Young lady." He said, "why tho? You jealous?" He asked.

"Why would I ever be?" I huffed, he gave me the ask yourself look and turned to do his work.

I fought the instinct of pulling him up on me and kissing him as harshly as I could, As much as I want to feel him around me. His skin, his scent, his lips.

Him.

"You can't love him." My voice rang in my head. "You're selfish and you know it. Look at yourself trying to take more than half the will from your brother. Look at you toying him and hyunjin and sunghoon and everyone around you. You livd nobody but yourself. You selfish bitch with no emotions. You love only you and money and that's it. DONT HURT HIM."

"Aeri!" Heeseung said snapping his fingers. "I asked you what happened."

"Oh. Nothing. Am leaving." I told myself and wore my shirt and started walking off, he held my hand but I pushed it off and left.

"Don't call me. Don't call me. Don't-"

"AERI." I froze but continued walking off, I went to the car and the driver was there. He looked at me through the mirror waiting for me to tell him where.

"Take me to..."

There was no where I can go. Minho's apartment is just enough for him and it's not like he have a job. I can help him financially but still it feels like am invading his space.

Hyunjin.

No.

The door opened and Heeseung pushed me to sjt at my spot. My eyes doubled and he looked at me as if he wanted to smack me. He threw the purse at my lap.

"What's wrong with you now?" He said. "Lee Aeri don't make me smack you in the head. Next time I call you You answer I don't care. Understood?" He said dramatically.

"Thank you." I said putting it to my side and looking anywhere but at him.

"Hey. Can you please give us some privacy for a minute. I have to talk to my woman for a second. He told the driver who stepped down immediately.

"Heeseung.."

"No. You shut up for once and let me talk." He did look mad, i had to hold both hands together to make sure they don't shake badly.

His hands separated mine and held them. They shook uncontrollably. I felt disgusted by it. I tried to pull them away but his grip only grew harder.

"Look at me." He said and when I didn't he took his lowered his face so my eyes can meet his.

"It's okay. You're okay."

"No..." I tried not to sob but I did. He makes me cry when I don't want to. His hands wrapped strongly around me body, I tried pushing him but he wouldn't.

"Don't push me." He whispered. "I love you Aeri."

"Don't love me." I replied. "I will hurt you."

"You can't hurt me. You can't hurt someone you love Aeri." He told me that night kissing my forehead and rubbing my back.

I can still remember him.

"I can't love-"

"Hushhh baby. Just relax."he told me before planting the biggest kiss on my lips.