You're The Boss?

Aeri pov

Sunghoon knocked on the door twice before opening it, I turned the seat 180 degrees so that I can face him fully.

"it was a mis-" He started.

"I want to act like it's nothing, but that wasn't right. You're my secretary. You're supposed to check that other people aren't doing that, but you did it yourself." I reacted.

He looked down for a while. Its not, right to leave him get away with it, a secretary should make sure our employees don't do such things, he should have had been doing paper work and checking the financial situation of our company.

"Bring the financial reports." I said, massaging my temple. "And I'm going to issue a warning, the second time I see u inviting friends at the office you're getting fired."

"Sorry." He said and walked out, my phone started to buzz at my purse, I quickly took it out.

"Girl. Where are you?" Mina's voice called.

"At work." I said a bit annoyed.

"let's go out. Take the day off." she said, I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I can't. I have to check one one of my branches later."

"you're no fun. Anyways, let's meet after work."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that either. My dad is making me meet one of the guys he wishes I will like and accept." I said biting my nails.

"ahhhhh." She snorted. "OK, bye."

I was going to say it back if she didn't end the call hastily. Sunghoon opened the door and brought the paper worm with him.

I started to flip and realised he's still here, I stopped and eyed him.

"what?" I mumbled.

"I... About the opening of the new branch we are working on, there might be some delays, its Autumn and it would be an issue as workers won't be able to work during the rain a lot." he said.

"then let them work twice as hard during the day, I want the opening this October." I said while flipping.

"will do, he said and left."

I got bored of all the number work, I don't enjoy it at all, I took my purse and headed out, Sunghoon looked stunned as I walked past his office.

I walked out and into the garage, the driver was asleep at the car, I hesitated before knocking on the glass, he jolted and opened the door for me.

"take me to any of them, I don't really care." I said, he started the engine and we set off. It's fun, to supervise those cooks and make our name grow bigger.

I walked inside without looking at any table and went inside my office, I placed my purse there and walked to the kitchen.

"What's today's special dish!?" I shouted.

"grilled crab legs." the one next to me answered.

"Let's do our best!" I shouted and a couple of unsynchronised yes made their way through the air.

After an hour of cooking a girl came running inside and looked at me with a troubled look.

"Miss Aeri. We... A customer is complaining." She said.

I took off the apron and rushed out to the table with her by my side.

"Yah. Man... Chill." One said to him but the guys eyes were boring onto mine. He was the one at the office just now.

"Yes?" I said.

"you're the boss?"

"Don't I look like one?"i said raising my voice a little above my normal.

"Well this tastes like shit."

"Well, am sorry it didn't come to your taste, but that is not my problem." I said as calmly as humanely possible.

"Taste it." He said to me. I raised an eyebrow.

"I can't do that." I said.

"you were too confident a while ago about your food, taste it."

"Heeseung, calm down." His friend said. "We're sorr-"

Heeseung took a clean fork from the table next to him and placed a small bit of the crab legs on it.

I took the fork from his hand and shoved it between my lips, it took me a moment to understand what am eating, the one who did this added sugar instead of salt.

He must have seen the horror on my face because he smirked like a child who just won an argument.

"So..."he started.

I bit my lips and clenched my hands into fists, my face must have had flushed with anger and humiliation, I looked down.

"I'm sorry, another dish will be served soon." my lower lip shook with anger.